ArrowNES3: Age's Beginning

True. But I'm more worried about randomly kicking one player out and doubling the size of another.

Probably some family member will hinder the transition of land, which can occasionally cause the land to be divided between the true heir (other player) and the player, who through some family member will create a resistance faction.:crazyeye:

Hey, that's the grandpa's fault for not doing his wife's dooty.

EDIT: A couple things. First can you either go on #nes or update the map? I want my faction to be in a particular /type/ of place. Second, am I allowed to have somewhat-distant vassals?

Finally, what is the precedent for open borders/allowing passage so far?

True. But I'm more worried about randomly kicking one player out and doubling the size of another.

There is no reason why we can't do such things the old-fashioned way and have the player with the claim to the inheritance and the acting player beat each other senseless in a war of succession.

I would have thought this sort of thing would be encouraged.

Noi'eso'Isoga "Land between the seas", mostly wrote and spoken Noi'

Family: Hannon Noi' (37), Magdalena Noi' (23), Trammari Noi' (d. in age of 19)
Children: Namari Noi' (13), Llewella Noi'(12), Maurice Noi'(11), Nirmaladevi Noi'(7)
3 deseased children are not listed.

Vassals:
House Shartani of Teathbaytown : Lord Fomrav Shartani
House Airesci of Tass'o'Toraino : Lord Shaasfio Airesci
House Svernna of Deltbourge : Lord Gustav Svernna
House Amstaag of Deltbourge : Lord Jakov Amstaag
House Kizilaav of Sapadnej'odi : Lord Serj Kizilaav

History:
The Legend says that Noi'eso'Isoga was settled by people from a land far far away, however, the actual history starts with the conquer or alliance with the neighbours and the following construction of the Grand Canal, which goes from the city Llilligoria to Singidun, the capital.After the construction trade started to prosper fastly, because the canal was a new, fast way directly to the southern lands.

Religion: Noi'eso'Isoga has no official religion, because there is a big amount of foreign immigrants in those flourishing trade cities, and, as following, a big amount of religions present.

@ArrowGamer, are we all supposed to be the former vassals and supplicants of the usurped king, or are we playing separate feudal kingdoms? I'm getting a bit confused on that point.

Basically, the king is dead and the guy who usurped him is too. He died without an heir, and the realm devolved into anarchy. You guys all seceded soon after.

His rule was nominal at best, anyway, so it isn't much of a change.

Edit: Mountain Map:
Spoiler :

Nirosi, I''m sorry, but Immaculate has already claimed that area.

Could you switch it?

ninja-ed. Thanks AG.

Sorry for the triple post, but the newest map is up. For Immaculate and Bonefang, I had to draw yours by hand, and I'm terrible at art (talonschild made our beautiful map), so it isn't a pretty as when you made it, and follows only roughly the same borders. Sorry.

Spoiler :

@Arrow Gamer, given the sheer size of the map, the number of players and the size of claims so far, I've decided to (if it's alright with you) expand my lands somewhat significantly. Feedback would be good, I may decide to edit parts of my background accordingly.

Spoiler :

Yeah, that's fine.

In that vein. others can do likewise. I'd like to cut down on the number of NPCs, so feel free to edit in your own expansions.

What you can't do is tell me you want it expanded and expect me to do it, as I do not feel like expanding each person's realm all over again.

Similarly expanded claims. Will edit into OP later.

http://i.imgur.com/n28qSFh.png

I trust this is entirely reasonable, Elves? Those coasts are much closer to the Belcourt cores than the MAyeux.

Fair enough I suppose, you have my blessing and things.

terrain map for my region- will edit in vassal territories/cities/towns in a bit

I'll just take a little bit on the coast, thanks.
Spoiler :

National Biography is finished as well, although I kinda got distracted by an irrelevant piece of history. Ah well, more lore for everyone else.

Is this good? Seemed most Natural.
Spoiler :

Will do locations of Cities/Towns/Roads/Vassals soon.

Spoiler :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My claims. Will post more info here.

Name/Player Name: Silverdale/House Argerico/Terrance888
Animal: Black Hedgehog on a Silver Shield, with Scarlet Lining
Words: "Never Run"
Ruler/Family:
Lord Kennith "Silvermane" Argerico, 42
Lady Selena Argerico, Wife of Kennith Argerico 45
Lady Lea Mandon, Wife of Oberyn Mandon, 27
Lady Jennifey "Silverhair" Argerico, High Priestess of the Silver Shield, 24
Lord Lekus Argerico, KIA during the Ursurper's War, 23
Persephone Argerico, Daughter, Betrothed to Tito Mandon 19
Jaxton Argerico, Son, Twin, 16
Payton Argerico, Son, Twin, 16
Oxanna Argerico, Daughter, 15
Quentin Argerico, Son, Betrothed to Lady Valenette Mayeux, 14
Jasper Argerico, Son, 8
Rebella Argerico, Daughter, 6
-At this point in time, Lord Kennith suffers an "unfortnate" injury to his manhood. He privately blames the lack of further children on his wife.-

Vassals: A list of vassals your lord has. Should number five to eight, with a short description per guy.
Parson Umberbatch VI, 62, Lord of Usarion, The Easthold: An old trusted friend and advisor of Kennith's father, Parson Umberbatch has "retired" to overseeing the House's newest holdings as Lord Mayor of Usarion, the Easthold. He is rather eccentric in his old age, and when he does speak, his words are both confusing and yet cunning.
Ferris Piercewell, 29, Lord of Bernholm Cape, The Westhold: A young fierce warrior who rose from the ranks to marry into nobility. His skill with the pike, even in single combat, is formidable. He views the world in terms of allies and enemies, victors and victims. And he holds himself as one of the best victor among them all.
Katerina von Hallsatt, 35, Lady of Hallsatt, The Southold: An enchantingly beautiful redhaired bachlorette, Katerina Von Hallsatt is the last of her line of the House von Hallsatt, lords of the first and oldest Farhold of House Argerico. She is spirited, cunning, and seeks to improve her own position in the world: Currently that means expanding Silverdale's influence south and having it's army back her influence in the region. Later, perhaps, it means naming herself a High Lord or even a King, and carefully marrying her way into prominence.
Weldon Karlsonz, 21, Lord of the Thrasius Ridges, the Southmarch: A tall stout and self-doubting knight, Weldon Karlson oversees the Southmarch, a hilly region between the two main river valleys of Silverdale. His grandfather, Uther Karlson, son of the famed Karl the Hammer, is still alive at the amazing age of 102. His father died during the Usurper's wars. He himself, constantly bombarded by his grandfather's disproval and visions of his father, as well as the death of his only friend Lukas, is treated like a son by Kennith.
Nation Biography:
Backstory
Economic
Political
Military
Diplomatic
Very important, as it decides your nation's opening stats. Just should include how it came to be, it's thoughts on economic, political, military and diplomatic matters, etc.
Religion: Silver Shield: Similar to the Silver Stars and Silver Faith, the Gods arrived from their heavenly thrones to teach the barbaric peoples civilization and the ways of peace. But once they left, humanity quickly fell, corrupted by evil passions and desires. One of the Gods could not maintain her vows and shed her godhood and descended upon the world to cleanse the world. Without her powers, however, she was only able to cleanse the people of Silverdale before her mortal body failed her, and whose people soon had to face the growing might of the then young Dominon of Auronas. This religion is highly theocratic and militant, yet mostly non hierarchal and surprisingly tolerant of other faiths. The Silver Priestess of the Shield, Spear, and Sword are often closely related to the Royal Family of Silverdale, and are often trusted to lead the armies of House Argerico in times of war. In recent times, the Silver Priestess of the Shield is often also Princess Argerico, giving her foremost status among the three and naming the faith in recent history, when differentiating it from the others.

Arrow Gamer, any idea when the cut off is for edits and the like? Planning to make some changes and additions to my background.

Top Bottom