Ashurbanipal of Assyria leaderhead

1. Either really big world map, or old world only map which enables more civs in Middle Eastern region.

2. I'm thinking that the nomadic Native Americans, such as the Sioux, are as much of a civilization as the Mongolian Hordes, even though they are cool. I'm not sure that they should be included as a civilization. There was four diffinite civilizations north of Mexico: 1. Pueblo 2. Haida 3. Iroquois 4. Cahokia/Mississipians

I want to add three civs to replace some I have now and I think I want to include: 1. Moche 2. Assyria 3. Burma.

The way I play, I'm less concerned with having actual "civilizations" (urbanized societies?) as the factions in my game as I am having the map relatively evenly occupied by relatively interesting and geographically accurate factions.
Plotinus said:
Someone should make a really good ancient Middle East scenario with all of these civs, including Egypt.
Louis XIV (XV? XIII? can't remember) was working on an Assyrian scenario, but I don't know that he was finished. His and my lobbying for chariot units eventually wooed BeBro into making some.

Top Bottom