Balkan Wars

Is any of this useful: (Just went on a quick Wikipedia scout)

1st Balkan War Techs
-Balkan League (Allows MPP's and RoP's) Note:Most Turkish Troops require pop.
-Foreign Assistance (Allows Mobilization) Represents events such as France's helping to reorganise Greece's army

2nd Balkan War Techs
-Greek-Serbian Alliance (Allowsand MA's)
-Decleration of War(Allows Conscription)NoteBulgaria's troops now mostly cost pop.! (to represent them over-extending themselves)
-Captured Arms

Other Stuff
-SWON: Young Turk Revolution (Ottomans only) :(=+3, +1 in all cities (to represent lack of morale, pay, etc. Pre-placed in capital)
-DISEASE: Cholera (Outbreak at about Mid-1913)

- Don't know what MPP or RoP is?
- Sound's good

- No MA's, there are going to be four locked alliances:
Balkan Alliance:
Greece, Serbia, Montenegro, Romania
Bulgarian Empire:
Bulgarian Empire
Great Powers:
Britain, France, Italy, Austria-Hungary
Ottoman Empire:
"Ottoman Empire"
None
"Ottoman Empire "
-All units will cost lives, but Bulgarians will have less hp than other countries, as representing the lack of morale, as will Turks!

-SWON sounds good!
-DISEASE too!

thanks man! :goodjob:

well like MA don't need MPP because Locked Alliances
ROP in Balkan league tech sounds about right.

PS. hope someone has time to edit the map from Twillight of Byzantium and make it x2 times bigger :confused:

If you would combine my map with the part I cut from varwnos' original.. both exactly the same scale.... but I don't see a way to do that... :)

You could use my map, although it is somewhat huge. But you could only place a few cities.
However Belgrade is not exactly in it, although it could be placed in the northermost square in that part of the map.

You want a 200x200 map? That's insanely huge for a map with so much landmass on it.

Then maybe make it x2 times bigger, but just this part of the map!?

Attachments

• Mapa.png
    Mapa.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 83
That's obviously better, but it's still so big that I personly wouldn't play it (because of the speed of the game).

btw and should the map extend further north too?

Well it's your scenario not mine, so don't worry about my complaining anyway. ;)

Now that I've had a better look at the map of "Twilight of Byzantium", it is big enough.
So I will get on it asap.
@Mirc if I include the whole Romania then I have to include Russia and Germany and I don't know witch other countries that haven't had a big role in that war...
At least capital city is in the picture ;)

You might still want to get rid of some of the Middle East though, since Egypt didn't play any role in these wars.

@Mirc if I include the whole Romania then I have to include Russia and Germany and I don't know witch other countries that haven't had a big role in that war...
At least capital city is in the picture ;)

How? :crazyeye: You would have only a few tiles of Russia, (from the area which is now Ukraine...) and from Germany I don't see why you would have anything. ;) And you have Africa in this, what role did they play?

Edit: Crosspost.... :wallbash:

Partizanac, this looks like a really interesting project... How are you going to do the turns, seeing as it only lasted a few years (don't know if you're going to bunch the two wars or not).

Also, I was wondering about the locked alliences... Is it possible in Civ to have the alliances locked for some period and then "Un-lock" them? Wouldn't that fit the historical record better? Also, that way, you could have alternate realities, which are so fun!!! I just love playing medieval Europe II and having some random civ, like the Kahzars for example, take over Europe!! Following that train of thought, you could have Serbia drive all the way to Athens then, he he he...

Top Bottom