Balkan Wars

The "Turns" will probably be weeks. Months at most.

On the locked alliances, unfortunately, that is not possible. It would be nice to have Romania starting neutral, and Bulgaria in the Balkan League, and then Bulgaria having the rest of the League with the "new member" Romania along side the League, but alas, this cannot happen.

Ok! That souds great on both points...

I can try to help you out with the tech tree if I get some time free. Please post if you have any kind of an outline allready.

The problem with such a short time period is that very little "philosophical" advances can be researched. Most will have to be either military or some sort of "event" advances (such as a "Big Power Alliance" or so on).

The "Turns" will probably be weeks. Months at most.

Each of the Balkan wars lasted less than a year, the turns should probably be weeks unless you want 24 turns.

Its going to be the regular time scale October 8, 1912 - July 18, 1913
The starting time is going to be: week: 40; year 1912 AD.
Time limit 42 turns.
I know its short period, but there are going to be plenty of units in the game. So the game it self will be long! ;)

Well with only 42 moves, perhaps the tech tree is not important... definitely don't need more than one era.

Thats what I thought, maybe two eras: 1st Balkan War and 2nd Balkan War.
In first there should be all the events as in the second part, and I know that just before the start of the 1st Balkan War Greece and Serbia bought their first airplanes. And maybe some kind of tech for "Royal Academy" witch will spawn the "Royal Guards" (the defense). Thats my general thought: Maybe every unit should be spawned by buildings/wonders and paramilitary units drafted from city's. And use the city's productions only for buildings, what do you all think?

PS. Are you a Serb? because you have a Serbian-Pagan supreme god name.

PS. Are you a Serb? because you have a Serbian-Pagan supreme god name.

Good catch! Although technically the deity is Slavic in general... It did give name/origin to our most important holiday, Vidovdan... So yes, I am a Serb (and a Partizan fan to go with it... he he he)!

Top Bottom