Barbarian Worker?

Gamemaster77

PC > Mac
I was looking through all of my slaves and I noted that there was a barbarian one. Weird.:p

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 431
You could tell I didn't rename it Because it says in the bottom left (a barbarian chiefdom)

Mayan Javelin Throwers can enslave units and make then workers. And they can also to this with barbs...voila barb workers :whipped:

When I play the Maya, farming barbs is a favorite pastime. Free workers is just the berries:)

i was wondering how that happend

Javelin Throwers are a beautiful thing with barb uprisings and/or raging barbs.

And trying to merge Barbarian Workers into cities can produce interesting results. Sometimes, when you enter the city screen, they show up as Asians, who are unhappy about the fact that you are warring with their motherland. Sometimes, when you enter the city screen, the game crashes.

Hold up, 1926 AD and still in the Middle Ages? Do techs cost more than usual or are you just ignoring research?

Barbarian worker, overseer, you said you barbarian hunt with javelinthrowers to get barbarian workers, I know the basics, but these huts only produce 1 barbarian per 10 turns...

in Civ Vanilla 1.07 ,the one ı am still keeping , if you get a worker or settler from an unassimilated city it will come out as a barbarian . In the case of worker as you didn't take it from the enemy and built as a unit of your own it will count for the unit cost ; 1 gold per turn .

Javelin Throwers are a beautiful thing with barb uprisings and/or raging barbs.

Exactly - when I play the Maya and there's one of those barb nests nearby, I keep a few stacks of JT's handy to pickoff the free labor when they decide to open up.

I've even gone to the extent of protecting them from the AI who loves sending units outside of their boundaries to attack them.

Mayan Javelin Throwers can enslave units and make then workers. And they can also to this with barbs...voila barb workers :whipped:

I am positive I have possessed a barbarian worker in a vanilla game.

Hold up, 1926 AD and still in the Middle Ages? Do techs cost more than usual or are you just ignoring research?

I did really bad :cry: in the beggginning. Doesn't matter though because I still have the power to kill the AI.

I did really bad :cry: in the beggginning. Doesn't matter though because I still have the power to kill the AI.
I'd squeeze a few more cities in on your continent and declare war on the AI to gain full control of that contient, then start massing up an invasion force (unless you want to win some other way, but right now I'd say conquest/domination is your best bet)

well i am winning by points. So, this is what i did. I took all of my crusaders, ancient calvery and my ancient calvery army. I took over the island and i am finishing off the orange. I went to take their one mainland city, it had infantry!

well i am winning by points. So, this is what i did. I took all of my crusaders, ancient calvery and my ancient calvery army. I took over the island and i am finishing off the orange. I went to take their one mainland city, it had infantry!

To quote Monty Python - "run away"

:lol::lol::lol:

an ancient cavalry army of 24 hitpoints can take down infantry , but you would need lots of time and patience to bring it back from the dead regularly . ı do .

Top Bottom