Beatles Mafia: The Long and Winding Road

Both classical hero and musical-mafia have two votes for the yellow submarine. If either of you give me a good reason why you should get it, I'll swing a vote your way.

As for the lynch, I agree that Nictel's been lurky. I'm also inclined to believe Romanichine's statement that Nictel tends to be lurky when he's mafia. However we don't really have much to go on for him. At least with Choxorn, we know he's Paul. We also know that John was mafia, so it's quite likely that all four Beatles are the mafia. But I'm going to stick with Choxorn, since Paul as mafia makes sense on the little we've found out so far.

Romanchine choxorn

In case I get killed tonight: I would like to point out that Romanichine and classical_hero seem to be working together and that Romanichine refused to answer any questions even though I forwarded him a lot of important info about myself. I wonder what is worse; supposed lurking or refusing to share any info what so ever.

Choxorn (x2) Nictel (x2)

Day 3

"Nictel's been to quiet, blah blah blah!" the villagers proclaimed. "He always lurks when he's mafia, the scumbag!" The villagers soon turned into a mob, some complaining about Nictel, but most complaining about how bad the write ups were.

Anyways, when Nictel was killed the found out...

Spoiler :
George Harrison was mafia!

Lynch Tally

Spoiler :

Nictel: 7 (choxorn, classical_hero, musical-mafia, remake20, Romanichine, soup567)
choxorn: 4 (civplayah, Nictel, robbiecon, wideyedwanderer)
musical-mafia: 1 (Cull)
Abstain: 4 (Bobbtjoe, landlubberm Gary141, Kennigit)

Not Voting :)mad:): (AJealousGuy, sirtommygun)

The submarine has gone to classical_hero.

Submarine Tally

Spoiler :

classical_hero: 2 (classical_hero, Romanichine)
musical-mafia: 2 (musical-mafia, remake20)
Cull: 1 (Cull)
Gary: 1 (Gary141)
Bobbtjoe: 1 (Bobbtjoe)
Abstain: 2 (soup567, wideyedwanderer)

Day in 24 hours.
Send night actions to me.

Ok, I feel fairly certain that since George and John were both mafia that Paul and Ringo are also likely mafia as well. Now that we know that 2 of them are mafia it seems much more likely that they are all mafia.

We'll see after tonight. If Choxorn truly is Paul, and Paul's ability is to heal people, he almost certainly will get killed tonight. If he doesn't get killed, he most likely is a mafia.

Wow. Impressive.

But choxorn did vote for nictel. We'll find out.

Except the mafia may accuse him tonight to get us to lynch him and he turn out innocent, but he could still be mafia and I would believe it.

I think I've figured it out. Ok Choxorn has to be lying George and John were both mafia the other beatles have to be mafia. So if Choxorn is mafia which I'm pretty sure he is now due to George and John. Then Cull has to be RINGO!!! If anybody needs an explanation I'll tell.

Where are the days I couldn't be profiled...

So, if anyone can scan to see if someone is or isn't mafia, can you please scan me?

This is my evidence.
1. Cull didn't vote Renata because he was fellow mafia.
2. Cull didn't vote Nictel because he was fellow mafia.
3. Nictel voted Choxorn at the last second to try to throw everyone off track that Choxorn wasn't mafia. A good mafia strategy +1 for Nictel on that.
4. Cull tried to get the votes off of fellow mafia member Nictel by saying "and musical mafia didn't have a strong emotional defense"(Notice his sarcasm).
5. Soup had caught on when Zack said who the yellow submarine should goto the man that sailed the seas. I think is Ringo which as of now we think is mafia. When Cull said I want the submarine because I deserve it that kinda caught my eye.
6. Wideye said something a while back that Mafia members vote on people who they know are innocents to try to confuse the town. Which I'm pretty sure Cull knows I'm innocent and is trying to confuse the town by voting on me THE WHOLE GAME!.
Edit:7.Gary had said in the chat room(That none of you use for some reason except me,Gary,Remake,and Zack.) that it wouldn't matter if someone looked up Choxorn because if he's the godfather he'd come up as innocent any way.

Need I say more.

Wasn't sarcasm on #4. Was speaking the truth. I said I deserved it because frankly items are useful. I didn't vote for either Renata or Nictel, because I still believe that you are mafia.

Top Bottom