Beatles Mafia: The Long and Winding Road

Here's everything that happened on Day 1. Along with some notes and thoughts on the actions. I apologize for my accusations on Cull and others I did look scummy on day 1. Notice very long post.
Spoiler :
The Beatles Mafia Votes Day 1:
Vote #1:Bobbtjoe votes Choxorn.(Deleting a connection with Choxorn?)
Vote #2:Kennigit votes Sirtommygun.(random)
FoS #1:Me for Sirtommygun.
Vote #3:Cull votes me.After looking back at my posts I did look scummy.
Vote #4:Renata votes Roman.(Knowing he's an experienced player and thinking he may catch on sooner or later to Renata.)
Vote #5:Me voting on Wideyewander.(Me looking more scummy.)
Vote #6:Gary votes me and I get scared.(Me looking more scummy.)
Vote #7:Electric votes Bobbtjoe.(Bobbtjoe scum?)
Vote #8:Robbie votes Choxorn.(Random or a connection agreement with Bobbtjoe?)
Retraction #1:Gary unvotes me.(Mostly because our friendship was growing :))
Bobbtjoe Defense:Tries to defend himself with a baby to try to take some pressure off of him(Also notice how electric dies shortly after and how Bobbtjoe has absolutely no pressure on him for a defense.)
Vote #9:Wideye votes Remake.(Mostly for lol's because Remake and Wideye are friends.)
Vote #10:Roman votes electric.(Renata starts getting some pressure from Roman more reason for Roman's death.)
Rhythm post #1:All of Wideye's posts have beatles lyrics in them.
Rhythm post #2:2 of bobbtjoe's post have one i left uncaplocked in both posts where all other letters are caplocked.
Choxorn's defense:Choxorn gets a little scared with 2 votes on him and not even mid-day yet but defending himself.(Scum strategy?)
Vote #11:Sirtommygun votes electric.(Nothing really scummy here.)
Vote #12:Classical_Hero votes Kennigit.(It seems Classical Hero and Roman were friends. Were they mason's as first classical randoms on Kennigit. Later Roman starts a case on Kennigit.Roman 2 roles?)
Abstain:Made by Chewbacca.(Nothing scummy here.)
Comments:Cull says I love spam but it really doesn't make sense as there was no spam. Then votes Soup for no reason although could have been random but although he took his vote off me when I looked more scummy IMHO.
Comments:Made by Zack."houses to sleep".There's no houses in strawberry fields.
Update Day 2:Strawberries on body.(Trademark of Paul?)

I've already stated my reasons and I'm pretty sure of it now due to George being mafia so. Vote:Choxorn He definetly should have died last night if he was town.

Decided to add some more evidence:
First item was a strawberry. Strawberry fields is written by Paul McCartney.
Second Item was a Yellow Submarine. Song sung by Ringo Starr.
Third Item was a Guitar. The instrument that George plays through out THE WHOLE Beatles career.
George and John were for sure mafia. John's the only item that hasn't been up here. Is it a sign from Zack that the four beatles are mafia?

Yet some more evidence:
Roman had never posted during the night phase until last night. He quickly gave out all he knew and who he suspected and then he died shortly after. Roman could have been either an alert townie or Insomniac. Notice in his last sentence he kind of hinted he knew he was going to die. Did he see Kennigit kill him?

Strawberry Field Forever was written by John, not Paul. :)

OR they WANT us to lynch him.

Exactly! Why bother killing me at night if you're just going to lynch me anyway? Besides, I don't know the identity of anyone but myself and musical, I'm not going to protect anyone unless I protect their target by pure luck. I have, admittedly, done that in a previous game, but it's still unlikely. And I've already told musical about the limitations of my ability, and he went and told everyone, it's not exactly like I'm a threat to them. They won't kill me, because that would be a waste of a kill.

Anyway, Romanichine's judgement has a way with being correct, so I'll vote for Kennigit.

Exactly! Why bother killing me at night if you're just going to lynch me anyway? Besides, I don't know the identity of anyone but myself and musical, I'm not going to protect anyone unless I protect their target by pure luck. I have, admittedly, done that in a previous game, but it's still unlikely. And I've already told musical about the limitations of my ability, and he went and told everyone, it's not exactly like I'm a threat to them. They won't kill me, because that would be a waste of a kill.

Anyway, Romanichine's judgement has a way with being correct, so I'll vote for Kennigit.

KILLING A DOCTOR'S A WASTE OF A KILL? I DON'T THINK SO! Not protecting anyone is dumb you could at least try. You never know. Your increasingly becoming scummy.

I am using my ability, I'm just not protecting anyone that they're targeting.

Even your claim seems a little weak. Not the part with Julian and Paul I understand that part. But I kinda don't understand why Paul would be a doctor.

Here's everything that happened on Day 1. Along with some notes and thoughts on the actions. I apologize for my accusations on Cull and others I did look scummy on day 1. Notice very long post.
Spoiler :
The Beatles Mafia Votes Day 1:
Vote #1:Bobbtjoe votes Choxorn.(Deleting a connection with Choxorn?)
Vote #2:Kennigit votes Sirtommygun.(random)
FoS #1:Me for Sirtommygun.
Vote #3:Cull votes me.After looking back at my posts I did look scummy.
Vote #4:Renata votes Roman.(Knowing he's an experienced player and thinking he may catch on sooner or later to Renata.)
Vote #5:Me voting on Wideyewander.(Me looking more scummy.)
Vote #6:Gary votes me and I get scared.(Me looking more scummy.)
Vote #7:Electric votes Bobbtjoe.(Bobbtjoe scum?)
Vote #8:Robbie votes Choxorn.(Random or a connection agreement with Bobbtjoe?)
Retraction #1:Gary unvotes me.(Mostly because our friendship was growing :))
Bobbtjoe Defense:Tries to defend himself with a baby to try to take some pressure off of him(Also notice how electric dies shortly after and how Bobbtjoe has absolutely no pressure on him for a defense.)
Vote #9:Wideye votes Remake.(Mostly for lol's because Remake and Wideye are friends.)
Vote #10:Roman votes electric.(Renata starts getting some pressure from Roman more reason for Roman's death.)
Rhythm post #1:All of Wideye's posts have beatles lyrics in them.
Rhythm post #2:2 of bobbtjoe's post have one i left uncaplocked in both posts where all other letters are caplocked.
Choxorn's defense:Choxorn gets a little scared with 2 votes on him and not even mid-day yet but defending himself.(Scum strategy?)
Vote #11:Sirtommygun votes electric.(Nothing really scummy here.)
Vote #12:Classical_Hero votes Kennigit.(It seems Classical Hero and Roman were friends. Were they mason's as first classical randoms on Kennigit. Later Roman starts a case on Kennigit.Roman 2 roles?)
Abstain:Made by Chewbacca.(Nothing scummy here.)
Comments:Cull says I love spam but it really doesn't make sense as there was no spam. Then votes Soup for no reason although could have been random but although he took his vote off me when I looked more scummy IMHO.
Comments:Made by Zack."houses to sleep".There's no houses in strawberry fields.
Update Day 2:Strawberries on body.(Trademark of Paul?)

How did I defend myself with a baby? Also, the reason I left the "I"s uncapped is that if type a post in all caps, all the letters will come out uncapped. I added an uncapped "I" so that the other letters appeared capped. Try it.

Yeah, we're friends, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't vote to lynch him if I thought he were mafia. This is the point of the game, after all. That early in the game I don't have any leads, just hunches, and I follow my hunches and look at people's reactions.

Do you need anybody? Could it be anybody? :culture:

I'm going to stick with my gut instinct, and say that Paul is also mafia. So I'll Vote:choxorn.

Romanichine naming Kennigit, and then Romanichine being killed seems a little too convenient, it seems like the mafia could be trying to get a lynch on Kennigit. Ok,I know Kennigit could have got him killed, but it would surely be a poor move to kill Romanichine so quickly after naming him.

As for the guitar, everyone else is voting for themselves. So robbiecon will have it.

I'm going to give the guitar to Wideyedwanderer I think he deserves it IMO.:D

Official Tally

Lynch

Spoiler :
choxorn: 5
Kennigit: 4
musical-mafia: 2
Abstain: 1

Guitar

Spoiler :
wideyedwanderer: 2
Bobbtjoe: 1
Cull: 1
remake20: 1
robbiecon: 1
soup567: 1

well the musical mafia isn't catching on, so musicalmafia(x2) choxorn(x2)

Don't vote for me, all the cool kids are voting for Kennigit! :please:

remake20 soup567 just cause he was willing to fill a replacement in CFC mafia.

You guys really don't post much. Seems like the only time some of you post is to vote.:(

Top Bottom