Beatles Mafia: The Long and Winding Road

I have been given the Yellow submarine, but it is absolutely useless to me, so if you have sailed the sea, please PM about it, thus I will need a lot of info to just give this away to any one.

The spot I'm in right now is one where I have no possible way to defend myself. "The other Beatles are mafia, Paul must be mafia!" "We can scan you innocent... but you could be the Godfather, who scans as innocent even though he's not!" Honestly. If you guys scanned me as mafia, then I'd have no way to defend myself because I've been scanned, which is sort of how it's supposed to work. Right now, you have no evidence against me, at all, aside from my role name. Now stop metagaming and look to see who the actual mafia are.

Oh, Choxorn. You ARE the real mafia. Nice try though. It's not metagaming. It's roleplaying. But I don't blame you; you don't really have any other defense in this situation.

And no, no one scanned you, as far as I know. We were talking about the possibility that if you were scanned as innocent, you could still be mafia.

Even after knowing that George and John were mafia, I still disagree with lynching Choxorn. I already stated my reasons in the thread, so I won't repeat them here, but I will add that we know who Choxorn is, and we can lynch him whenever we want. There's no rush to do it immediately, and if he's really a doctor like he claims to be, then he could be useful.

Besides, I have a better suspect for you: Kennigit.

Day 2 was a good day for us, we lynched a mafia with only 3 votes. A look back at
what happened is interesting.
Spoiler :

Vote #12: musical abstain -> 1 vote each : Musical, Bobbtjoe, Soup, Choxorn, Renata and Nictel.
Vote #13: chew13acca votes Renata -> 2 Renata, (5-way tie at 1 vote)
Vote #14: Robbie votes Musical -> 2 Renata, 2 Musical, (4-way tie at 1 vote)
Vote #15: Kennigit votes Musical -> 3 Musical, 2 Renata, (4-way tie at 1 vote)
Vote #16: Gary supports Musical -> 2 Musical, 2 Renata, (4-way tie at 1 vote)
Vote #17: Choxorn supports Musical -> 2 Renata, (5-way tie at 1 vote)
Vote #18: Kennigit moves his vote to Soup -> 2 Renata, 2 Soup, (3-way tie at 1 vote)
Vote #19: Classical_Hero votes for Renata -> 3 Renata, 2 Soup, (3-way tie at 1 vote)

After 12 votes, it's a 6-way tie between musical, Bobbtjoe, Soup, Choxorn, Renata and Nictel (each with one vote) but then chew13acca (R.I.P.) had a stroke of genius and voted Renata to put her in the lead!

Then votes #15 and #18 are especially suspect by Kennigit. The former could be putting Musical in the lead to save Renata, while the latter could be another attempt to save her while she was the only one with 2 votes.

Vote #18 is also suspicious because Kennigit did not bother giving a reason why he chose Soup:

Okey dokey. unvote musical mafia, vote soup

It's interesting to note that Soup was one of the 2 players who was voting for Renata! Perhaps Kennigit was trying to save Renata and get rid of someone who was buggering his partner? :D

Later Kennigit explains that his vote was random:

I did vote randomly.

To be honest I'm not particularly following this game. Usually things don't happen early on; well, I'm wrong on that now :).

I don't buy that he's not following the game. He's certainly following another currently running game (CFC mafia - A quick look at it will tell you that Kennigit here and Kennigit there are two different beasts). Twice on Day 2 his votes were helping Renata (a known mafia). Happenstance?

Or not. :)

I got more, but the above evidence should be enough. Look at this spoiler for more.
Spoiler :

Post #310
Man I really should pay attention to this game more.

Anyways, if John Lennon is mafia there is likely a Yoko Ono role to go along side.

I doubt the 4 beatles are mafia.

edit- okay, unvote choxorn, vote abstain

He's pushing the idea that Yoko Ono is mafia because John Lennon was. He also says that he doubt the 4 Beatles are mafia, which is very similar to what Nictel said.

Post #323 after I make my case on Nictel:
I'd rather test if one of choxorn or musical mafia is lying; it's a simple information getter.

Again, I'd really push the angle that Yoko Ono is a mafia. It'd make sense. I don't know enough about beatles history to know who else may be considered mafia.

I'll wait a tiny bit before I cast a vote from my previous abstain.

Kennigit is pushing us toward lynching Choxorn or Musical, basically protecting Nictel who we know was mafia.

Post #328, again seemingly protecting Nictel:
Emotional arguments are stupid. I've never actually seen them used effectively. If Nictel turns out mafia the emotional argument still doesn't say anthing--it is Romanichine's initial assessment that is good.

I'll leave my abstain--the only time I've ever abstained before. my role just has absolutely no knowledge of the game and I can't make a judgement. When somebody gets lynched we'll have much more info.

Especially since we already got 1 mafia and a neutral--the numbers are favourable to the innocents. I can afford to wait.

1) He states that emotional arguments are not good, which is one of my argument against Nictel.
2) However, he states that my initial assessment about Nictel is good.
3) But he's not voting for Nictel :confused: , he prefers to abstain.

Suspicious, suspicious. If he thinks the initial arguments were good, why not pressure Nictel? I'll tell you why: At that point the tally was Choxorn 5, Nictel 3. Another vote on Nictel would have been very risky.

Wow. Impressive.

But choxorn did vote for nictel. We'll find out.

^ Post #350, Borderline congratulatory post. Typical scumtell. Someone makes a good move, the mafia would say "Hey good job!!" implying "I'm on your side" when he's not.

Kennigit is overall scummy. Claiming that's he not following the game when he's very active in another currently running game (CFC Mafia). Protecting Renata by votes on day 2, Protecting Nictel by posts on Day 3.

Let's lynch him tomorrow and see what happens! :) Hopefully I'll be around, but I might not be, which is why I am posting this immediately before the night ends.

Roman, it's night.

Yes it's night but we were getting it out in case we die which then if we do die you guys have even stronger leads tomorrow.:D

Roman's was a lot better than mine and it is very convincing. He has alot more facts than guesses. Also he even went down to THE POST NUMBER a true sign of great work. I give Roman this crown:king:.

Night 3

The citizens of Strawberry Fields woke up and found Romanichine lying in a bloody heap, dead.

Spoiler :
Prudence was Innocent!

This time around, the villagers were on the lookout for an item to appear, and they weren't disappointed. They found a guitar next to Romanichine's body. They would vote for the guitar today.

While the villagers were arguing, remake20 stepped forward. "Hey guys, I get two lynch votes again today! Isn't that cool?" With that, the day had started.

It is now Day 3!
Voting is mandatory!
Lynch votes in Bold, Support votes in Green.
Vote for the Guitar in Red.
Midday is in 24 hours. Night is in 48 hours!​

Musical mafia (x2) okay here are my reasons:

1. Acting slightly scummy with posts
2. Making lots of accusing
3. The other day (Sunday maybe) he was commenting on how innocent I look. then on Monday threatens to lynch me accusing me as mafia. Doesn't make a whole lot of since.

Now I am willing to change my vote to kennigit or choxorn or something like that, but I need a really good argument and a bandwagon to jump on. remake20 will gladly take that guitar.

PS: I have had a LOT of private communication with him, so I've been in more contact than you guys have.

Soup567 wants the guitar!!! I play it after all...Plastic and real!!!

Remake also males some good points...though I'm unsure on who to vote for right now.

I admit I played this one terriblely; I didn't read the thread and honestly voted randomly. Literally, I voted the musical mafia bandwagon that day, then people said he's innocent, so I went "hmmm, well renata is usually on the ball."

Mafia clearly tried to frame me here as you will see. I abstained on Nictel as I thought he would get lynched anyways; whatever the result other people had info and I didn't. Best let it be in the hands of others in that case rather than repeat my mistake of the previous day of bandwagoning.

Of course, both resulted terribly for me. Poor timing.

Kennigit

edit-- I have no real reason why I had low participation in this game and it's just my fault, but once the game is over perhaps I'll see what other roles got and compare them to mine. Because mine is literally the most lackluster role possible.

Romanichine names Kennigit, and then gets killed. Nonetheless, musical-mafia mentioned both choxorn and cull and he's still alive. I'm not gonna vote yet, but it seems like Kennigit is trying to play with our heads a bit by voting for himself. We see he's voted for himself, and say "He can't be mafia". Admittedly I think the all-Beatles mafia seems quite likely, and we know Choxorn is Paul. But we'll see if anyone makes any slip ups today.

Kennigit looks incredibly scummy and would make a fine lynch. But to not lynch Choxorn, who is most definitely mafia, is absurd. Let's focus on one person at a time, or we risk confusion and splitting the votes. May I remind everyone that in Star Fox Mafia, Romanichine also suggested we lynch Beefy, who ended up being a pro-town reviver, and, in the words of Askthepizzaguy, was the victim of the most epic fail-wagon in history. So no, let's not trust Romanchine's judgment just because he's innocent and he's dead.

If Choxorn is a doctor like he claims to be, why on earth was he not attacked last night instead of Romanichine? Romanichine didn't claim to have any abilities. The mafia would surely see Choxorn as the more important target. The answer, of course, is because Choxorn is the mafia.

Vote: Choxorn.

The guitar to me, wideyedwanderer, because I don't know who else to trust, and I don't want to give multiple items to the same person. It's best to spread out the power among many.

Vote: Abstain right now.

The choices are many. I still think musical-mafia is mafia, but the arguments for Choxorn and Kenngit are quite solid.

Cull

Kennigit looks incredibly scummy and would make a fine lynch. But to not lynch Choxorn, who is most definitely mafia, is absurd. Let's focus on one person at a time, or we risk confusion and splitting the votes. May I remind everyone that in Star Fox Mafia, Romanichine also suggested we lynch Beefy, who ended up being a pro-town reviver, and, in the words of Askthepizzaguy, was the victim of the most epic fail-wagon in history. So no, let's not trust Romanchine's judgment just because he's innocent and he's dead.

If Choxorn is a doctor like he claims to be, why on earth was he not attacked last night instead of Romanichine? Romanichine didn't claim to have any abilities. The mafia would surely see Choxorn as the more important target. The answer, of course, is because Choxorn is the mafia.

The guitar to me, wideyedwanderer, because I don't know who else to trust, and I don't want to give multiple items to the same person. It's best to spread out the power among many.

They didn't attack him cause either he is mafia OR they WANT us to lynch him.

I find it very unlikely that other Beatles are mafia but he's not.

I've already stated my reasons and I'm pretty sure of it now due to George being mafia so. Vote:Choxorn He definetly should have died last night if he was town.

Decided to add some more evidence:
First item was a strawberry. Strawberry fields is written by Paul McCartney.
Second Item was a Yellow Submarine. Song sung by Ringo Starr.
Third Item was a Guitar. The instrument that George plays through out THE WHOLE Beatles career.
George and John were for sure mafia. John's the only item that hasn't been up here. Is it a sign from Zack that the four beatles are mafia?

Yet some more evidence:
Roman had never posted during the night phase until last night. He quickly gave out all he knew and who he suspected and then he died shortly after. Roman could have been either an alert townie or Insomniac. Notice in his last sentence he kind of hinted he knew he was going to die. Did he see Kennigit kill him?

Top Bottom