Beautiful Sceneries

Great photo's everyone!! :goodjob:

I really like this one. Living in Sydney, snow is such a foreign environment that scene's like this just make me go 'Wow!!!'

A view near my house:)

EDIT: i really like the first picture of aslindy

Here's one I took of the Chobe River in Botswana late one evening as the sun is setting.

Great photo's everyone!! :goodjob:

I really like this one. Living in Sydney, snow is such a foreign environment that scene's like this just make me go 'Wow!!!'

A view near my house:)

EDIT: i really like the first picture of aslindy

Here's one I took of the Chobe River in Botswana late one evening as the sun is setting.

You guys just wished you had this scenery like me:

Attachments

• gondy.jpg
    gondy.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 87
Darth Pugwash, that was truly amazing, just incredible. Varwnos, also pretty astounding. I love really old engineering. Things built back then just lasts way longer than today's structures, and are made with more dedication and love, so it stands the test of time.

Especially for angeleyes, since you liked the first one - another view of Lake Superior, taken at Pictured Rocks near Munising (in 1992).

This is also in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan, in the Porcupine Mountains. (1994)

This is part of our property in mid-Michigan, it was being used as horse pasture. Every summer it gets covered with daisies like this.

And this one is of some trees on our property, during a snow storm in 2005.

Amy

I severely doubt you took that last picture...

But that's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. Good call :goodjob:

I didn't take any of the pictures. I googled them. ;)

I have actually been there though, and it is indeed a very beautiful place. :D

Spoiler :

Millau bridge, in France again. I didn't take these either. :p

:)

Aslindy is really a photographer! ;)

Thank you. :)

I've been taking pictures since I was quite young. I had one photography class, which helped me improve my pictures.

The best thing was getting a digital camera, so I could afford to take a lot of pictures, and get rid of the ones that aren't so good.

I've never sold any pictures for profit, though. I have sold some of my drawings, but not in a long time.

I do also love the other pictures posted here... they are very beautiful!

Amy

I took these today near my ancestor's homeland in South-Eastern Illinois.

Spoiler :

They are all on Flickr.

Top Bottom