[R&F] Behind the scenes of the trailer

Interesting, still on the fence about whether the Amsterdam scene is really hinting at the Dutch being in the game.
I'm not sure if the dutch will make it already... It was in the trailer, yes. But Amsterdam is still a CS in the Korea FL Video... :hmm:
Maybe later in the next DLC? Happened in Vanilla too AFAIR ... I wouldn' t mind but I'm just wondering...
Why do you all think there will be many European Civs included? The lack of ancient/native N.and S. American tribes should get adressed more urgently, don't you think? Would fit quite well with the Expansion title "Rise and Fall", too.

I'm not sure if the dutch will make it already... It was in the trailer, yes. But Amsterdam is still a CS in the Korea FL Video... :hmm:
Maybe later in the next DLC? Happened in Vanilla too AFAIK... I wouldn' t mind but I'm just wondering...
Why do you all think there will be many European Civs included? The lack of ancient/native N.and S. American tribes should get adressed more urgently, don't you think? Would fit quite well with the Expansion title "Rise and Fall", too.

That was Stockholm, not Amsterdam.

Honestly between the trailer call out, the hints about the canals, and the possibility of districts on water being discussed in screenshots, I'm going to be surprised if the Dutch aren't in the expansion.

There could also be some sort of 'resistance' emergency they are referencing.

I thought GH went out with the fall patch (and thus refers to nothing but the next two letters in the alphabet of their testing build series)?

Honestly between the trailer call out, the hints about the canals, and the possibility of districts on water being discussed in screenshots, I'm going to be surprised if the Dutch aren't in the expansion.

There could also be some sort of 'resistance' emergency they are referencing.

I thought GH went out with the fall patch (and thus refers to nothing but the next two letters in the alphabet of their testing build series)?

There were Civ GH depot manifests included in the live build. But the DLC app associated with the Civ GH depot didn't get attached. When R&F was revealed, the Civ GH DLC app was renamed to R&F. So some part of R&F was included in the Fall patch, but I couldn't tell you what.

I could totally see Wilhelmina getting some kind of bonus dealing with Emergencies.

Hmmm. It doesn't say anything about her shooting a bow right-handed, but being
left-handed with a sledgehammer.
What are they trying to conceal from us?

There were Civ GH depot manifests included in the live build. But the DLC app associated with the Civ GH depot didn't get attached. When R&F was revealed, the Civ GH DLC app was renamed to R&F. So some part of R&F was included in the Fall patch, but I couldn't tell you what.

I could totally see Wilhelmina getting some kind of benefit from completing the Emergency quests.
Interesting - well I'd put the religious changes as the most likely candidate for that. I.e. things they were going to add in the expansion and then got the approval to include as a patch instead of behind a paywall.

Interesting - well I'd put the religious changes as the most likely candidate for that. I.e. things they were going to add in the expansion and then got the approval to include as a patch instead of behind a paywall.

Maybe some behind the scenes stuff that no one has dug out yet too.

Could be a dam or a canal lock... I'm hoping it's the later to give the Military Engineer something more to do... Plus I think the Dutch are basically confirmed and it would tie in with them.

Looks a lot like the Locks we have a along the Ohio River here, which is a dam but I'm assuming would also be part of any canal system.

Edit--ha, ninja'd

Looks a lot like the Locks we have a along the Ohio River here, which is a dam but I'm assuming would also be part of any canal system.

Locks and dams are pretty sophisticated. Did ancient people make those?

Top Bottom