Bergs execution was faked by the CIA

1871 was the year the German coffin was built under the guise of unification. CENTURIES prior to that, you roamed the continent as barbarians causing misery wherever you went. Eventually, the Americans came along stopping your madness and on May 8, 1945, the coffin was nailed shut.

Hazzard said:
1871 was the year the German coffin was built under the guise of unification. CENTURIES prior to that, you roamed the continent as barbarians causing misery wherever you went. Eventually, the Americans came along stopping your madness and on May 8, 1945, the coffin was nailed shut.
:lol:

This is great stuff! More! :D

..Oh, you were serious...

CENTURIES prior to that, you roamed the continent as barbarians causing misery wherever you went.

As all other europeans too. And guess where the ancestors of the americans came from.
But well, you make a good troll, entertaining when not taken serious (and don't worry, no one here does this).
Anyway, i will abstain from further comments on your posts. They are so absurd, there's no need for me to point it out. Nice trolling, have fun.

I'm sorry I've upset you - - most people can't keep up. And you can spread the blame all you want, but it always comes back to Germany. This, I know, is difficult to hear. You can handle, it though - - we will keep you safe from yourselves. Also, Americans are descendants of European stock but for some odd reason, we turned out just fine. To study our ancestry, this doesn’t seem possible. We had AWFUL parents - - - -

Hazzard said:
I'm sorry I've upset you - - most people can't keep up. And you can spread the blame all you want, but it always comes back to Germany. This, I know, is difficult to hear. You can handle, it though - - we will keep you safe from yourselves.
A funny thing to do is to replace the word Germany with the word jews in this quote. You would find out then that Hazzard is not merely a troll. :rolleyes:

Germany has never been a warmongering country. If you look at History, you'll realize England, Spain, Portugal or France have been involved in many more wars than Germans. Actually, Germany is before everything the country of culture and Art in Europe. Half of the most known composers are German, half of the European philosophers are German, there are tons of architectural jewels all over Germany. That's actually what makes the Nazi era so scary. It's not barbarians which fell into that disease, it was the most civilized country in Europe. That makes you think actually that the danger of nationalism can come from anywhere, and it would be wishful thinking to believe there are people on earth who couldn't fall into it again.

Think about it, Hazzard.

"A funny thing to do is to replace the word Germany with the word jews in this quote. You would find out then that Hazzard is not merely a troll."

What are talking about? You nut - - -

"Germany has never been a warmongering country."

What are you talking about? You nut - - - -

Moderator Action: Stop the flaming and stop the trolling. Final warning.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Hazzard said:
"Someone who imply that all Germans are Hitler-loving fascists is sick!"

They would follow another Hitler if history allowed. There is an old joke about a German homeless man given a military jacket to keep warm...ever heard it? It sums up the German psyche fairly well. It's difficult to lecture me on Europe especially with a defaced American flag.

As for Iraq, I've said a thousand times it's about geography - - we are starting from the center and working our way out. Hussein had to go - -

That is not a defaced American flag, that was the flag of Brazil a long time ago.

"That is not a defaced American flag, that was the flag of Brazil a long time ago."

It sure is - - I guess I'm not the only teacher in this class.

"True. but somehow, i've been thinking this sense the event. After seeing the video, it does look fishy."

If this were true, The New York Times and CNN would be all over it - - -

Nico92 said:
Germany has never been a warmongering country. If you look at History, you'll realize England, Spain, Portugal or France have been involved in many more wars than Germans. Actually, Germany is before everything the country of culture and Art in Europe. Half of the most known composers are German, half of the European philosophers are German, there are tons of architectural jewels all over Germany. That's actually what makes the Nazi era so scary. It's not barbarians which fell into that disease, it was the most civilized country in Europe. That makes you think actually that the danger of nationalism can come from anywhere, and it would be wishful thinking to believe there are people on earth who couldn't fall into it again.

Think about it, Hazzard.

Are you being sarcastic? Tell that to every African the Germans colonized before the world wars. Being civilized has nothing to do with art and music. Germany was a raging war mongering country which was not civilized until it was forced to be civilized. Though they may not be barbarians they were the first people referred to as barbarians by the Romans who were at that time better architects and did plenty of plundering. So yes a history of war and opression just as bad as any other colonial power and longer then Americas. No amount of architecture and music composition changes the fact because there were places that were more civilized that had people living in tents. England and France became civilized on their own. Facism wasn't imposed on Germany by aliens it was imposed on them by Germans and a couple of Austrians. The statement you made would be more accurate if applied to present day Germany not the past.

originally posted by GrandAdmiral
Tell that to every African the Germans colonized before the world wars. Being civilized has nothing to do with art and music. Germany was a raging war mongering country which was not civilized until it was forced to be civilized.

Please, dude. Refresh you historic knowledge. Take a look at a world map prior 1914. In fact germany was the country with the LEAST colonies at all from the states which possessed colononies. Germany had exactly TWO colonies in africa, none in america and no other colonies in a original sense anywhere else.
The top colonizing countrys where UK, Spain, Portugal, France, Netherlands. Yes, even the Dutch had a lot more colonies.
I don't wanna imply that germans were the better people during this time, we just came to late.

[edit] And when talking about africans. Just think about american slavery. The greater part of the africans captured died already during the transport. And the other awaited the black american nightmare.

Facism wasn't imposed on Germany by aliens it was imposed on them by Germans and a couple of Austrians.

Nope, the first facism government was established in italy. To germany goes only the doubtful merit to make it famous.

Don't make such stupid generalization about other countrys without ANY knowledge about history.

Zeekater said:
Should't you hear some cracking sounds when they cut his head off?

Cracking sounds when they are cutting the bone, yes. What do you think happened in the minute and a half gap in time towards the end of the decapitation that was not shown in the video?

Could they cut through the bone in a minute and a half with the knife they had? Maybe, maybe not. We don't know what happened in that minute and a half, so they could have brought in a sword or done some other things that would sufficiently complete the task in that time.

Gotta love conspiracy theories. They start from the 'arm-chair experts' who watch a grainy film and think they know everything about the physical and medical details of things they have never personally witnessed or know about themselves other than what they see in movies. I'm sure there has been thousands of real experts (doctors, etc.) who watched this video, yet none of them are saying there is anything about the decapitation being fake.

GrandAdmiral said:
Are you being sarcastic? Tell that to every African the Germans colonized before the world wars. Being civilized has nothing to do with art and music. Germany was a raging war mongering country which was not civilized until it was forced to be civilized. Though they may not be barbarians they were the first people referred to as barbarians by the Romans who were at that time better architects and did plenty of plundering. So yes a history of war and opression just as bad as any other colonial power and longer then Americas. No amount of architecture and music composition changes the fact because there were places that were more civilized that had people living in tents. England and France became civilized on their own. Facism wasn't imposed on Germany by aliens it was imposed on them by Germans and a couple of Austrians. The statement you made would be more accurate if applied to present day Germany not the past.
Looks like you just read the first line of Nico's post..

GrandAdmiral said:
Are you being sarcastic? Tell that to every African the Germans colonized before the world wars. Being civilized has nothing to do with art and <span id="MUSIC" class=xxxxkeyword onmouseover="onmo(this);" onmouseout="inMenu=false;hide(this);">music</span>
What ? Cameroon has been firstly invaded by the "glorious" French Republic and it became German only in 1911. About Tanganyka in Eastern Africa, it's the result of a division of territory between Germany and England. If you want to blame someone about the colonization of Africa, please find another scapegoat than Germany !

GrandAdmiral said:
Germany was a raging war mongering country which was not civilized until it was forced to be civilized.
:confused:
What are you talking about ? Obviously you really need to study again your European History ! :lol:

GrandAdmiral said:
Though they may not be barbarians they were the first people referred to as barbarians by the Romans who were at that time better architects and did plenty of plundering. So yes a history of war and opression just as bad as any other colonial power and longer then Americas. No amount of architecture and music composition changes the fact because there were places that were more civilized that had people living in tents. England and France became civilized on their own.
You can't be serious ?!?! :eek:
I guess you're protestant right ? Would you consider Martin Luther as a barbarian which had to be "civilized" ? When French and Brit people were struggling to conqueer other people, Germans were living peacefully inventing printing or creating the most beautiful composition in music.

GrandAdmiral said:
Facism wasn't imposed on Germany by aliens it was imposed on them by Germans and a couple of Austrians. The statement you made would be more accurate if applied to present day Germany not the past.
Please stop that, it's getting truely annoying. I don't know how old you are but you have obviously a lot of things to learn about History.

Fascism and Nazism are simply the consequence of Nationalism. Actually, I don't even know where is really the difference between Nationalism and Fascism ! Nationalism has been invented mostly by France and England. The idea of Nationalism was that a country were not the territory controlled by a Prince, a government was legitimated by the fact it was an emanation of the Nation. Because of nationalism, people considered it was fair to sacrifice millions of soldiers in useless assaults during World War 1. After such a devastating conflict, it was probable some countries would reach a further excess. Nazism is born in Germany, but it could have also been born in France if Germans succeeded to reach Paris or even in England if the conflict had reached their island. And I wouldn't say it's necessarily dead today. It can come out again from anywhere.

Actually, it's quite sad you have such a ridiculous vision on Germans and Germany. You're missing a lot, trust me. :(

Top Bottom