Bergs execution was faked by the CIA

Okay let's get back to the original topic: Bergs execution was faked by the CIA

That was quick.

Are they goint to put them to a trial or just in some prison? I also wonder how they identified those 4 terrorists - I doubt that they were wearing those masks in everyday life.

Nico92 said:
Bigfatron, Germany wasn't better inclined to turn nazi than France or Britain. Stop your crap. And by the way, Versailles Treaty had a model, it was Frankfurt Treaty. The level of reparations requested in Versailles was based on the reparations requested in Frankfurt 50 years before. So why Versailles Treaty is remembered as the harsher Treaty ever when Frankfurt has been forgotten ?

For a simple and obvious reason. France was able to pay because they have to pay those reparations during the 2nd Industrial Revolution. On the other side, Germany had to pay those reparations while the country was stuck in the biggest economic depression ever.

As a result, you've forgotten the most obvious reason to explain the rise of Hitler : 5 million people on the dole and hyper-inflation making all savings worthless. To summarize, poverty. To explain such a fact, we usually consider it's the fault of Versailles Treaty's reparation. However, Versailles is undoubtedly the most perceptible reason of such a poverty, but it's certainly not the cause of everything.

Versailles Treaty was undoubtedly a mistake, but saying it was obvious there would be a WW2 after is slightly exagerated.

nico - we've been warned to stop thread-jacking so I won't, but if you want to continue this debate by all means open up a thread...

Moderator Action: Message would have been best sent by PM. There should be no more posts relating to, in reference to, referring back to, or anything remotely about anything other than the original threads topic. Warned.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

I know the following site is not completely unbiased (which site is nowadays? :rolleyes: ) but usually it does provide a viewpoint which is not completely based on unsound facts.

It doubts Bergs beheading. You can read about it here.

Apart from the usual stuff like lack of blood (?) timeframe and motion analysis etc. they allege that the purported murderer - the man who actually is supposed to be doing the beheading - has been long dead!

Thats a great article, it brings it all together. Its filtering out, but it hasnt reached enough critical mass yet to pierce the mainstream media like CNN and the like. That hopefully will change if more articles like this come out.

Just wondering. How old does a camera have to be to get images with that low of a quality? In the case that the poor quality is just due to bad uploading, then why don't they just upload a better one? I assume that they have a video tape of the execution based on this quote from the article.
The report also noted that a videotape "apparently filmed" by those committing the atrocities had been found.

stratego said:
How old does a camera have to be to get images with that low of a quality?

Don't really know. But the webcam attached to my computer produces video better than that.

I've also seen silent films with better quality.

But I haven't seen the video yet, so I'm not going to discredit it yet.

Top Bottom