1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bergs execution was faked by the CIA

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Bozo Erectus, May 17, 2004.

1. yoshi74

yoshi74 Tourist from Mars

Yes.

Its a close race.

The CIA has not safed my country, and i'am glad about this considering the situation in most countries which were "safed" by the CIA.
    For the GI's its a different matter. They helped to get rid of an evil empire which really threatend the world, and i apprechiate their deeds and feel sorry for everyone who died because of the german madness during the nazi era.
    But please be more on perspective and don't mix things which should not be mixed.

2. Bamspeedy

Bamspeedy We'll dig up the road!

Yeah, the video seems off.....Because parts of it were edited out by those who released the video. Just look at the time stamps to see that.

3. Hazzard

Hazzard Warlord

Well, it's nice to know you think highly of our GIs. And also bin Laden and the pleasant chaps he employees - - but to hell with that George W. Bush and Nick Berg! It's all a sham and they're liars.! That man cut off his own head! and Bush invented war! :rolleyes:

And my friend, behind every act is military intelligence. The CIA and its predecessors have done more than their "fair share" of saving Germany in the past and continue doing so today. You could look to Berlin Airlift if you need a starting point - -

4. Zeekater

Zeekater hasn't been using drugs

I'm sure the American goverment saved us out of the bottum of their hearths. It had nothing to do with becoming the worlds superpower afterwarths, or becoming filthy rich by giving us loans. No no no, the bottom of their hearth.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

5. eyrei

eyrei Deity Retired Moderator

Honestly, that is one of the more absurd things I have seen posted in awhile. And you wonder why the American government doesn't go out of its way to please Europeans anymore... :rolleyes:

6. Enkidu Warrior

Enkidu Warrior Ultramagnetic

No no no, not again. This thread has nothing to do with Europe, please stay on topic.

7. Zeekater

Hey, I'm very happy those GI's did what they did. :)

But fact is, the only winner from that war was the US, not Britain, not France. What made the US the superpower it is now?

8. Hazzard

Hazzard Warlord

"But fact is, the only winner from that war was the US, not Britain, not France. What made the US the superpower it is now?"

Hard work - - -

9. eyrei

eyrei Deity Retired Moderator

10. Giotto

Giotto Eagle

Of course it is fake! you guys are forgetting the golden rule of figuring out what is true or not:

If it's from a big company it is autmomatically fake propoganda no questions asked.

If it's from an internet news site it is automatically true no matter what.

I can't believe some of you have the audacity to claim that an internet news site could be wrong! for shame.

11. Zeekater

Should't you hear some cracking sounds when they cut his head off?

12. yoshi74

The same intelligence which claimed to know where the WMD where before the war and are unable to find them for more than a year. When this all the intelligence you can offer, than thanx alot.
    Don't know how much the CIA had to do with the airlift in berlin. But don't claim that this was entirely to help us germans. West-Berlin and West-Germany were the base in the cold war against the soviets. The USA don't wanted europe fall to the communist.
    And to cut off all these "we only wanted to help you": During the cold war the USA were ready to do a nuclear first strike in case the russians would start invading western europe. And guess where the nukes were supposed to drop. In Germany, east and west as well. Better dead than red, right guys? Thanx alot. So don't tell me again you are a bunch of altruistic guys! No country riskes a great scale war only to safe someone else when there is no personal gain.

13. Hazzard

Hazzard Warlord

The true heart of the Europeans is treachery - - of course we did not help you solely out of kindness. You did not deserve it. But we knew you had to be clamed and your wars stopped - - we cared for you despite your hatred of us. We are a good people which is something you cannot understand. After the war, Europe thought we were made of gold - - - gimme’, gimme’, gimme’ was all we heard from across the Atlantic. And you never said thank you yet still demand more. What’s up with that? Stand on you own and quit *****ing. . . .to be lectured on morality by a German is sick.

As for WMD, we all thought he had it. For you to say otherwise would be a lie. He had used them more than once and we had pictures. Or you could ask the Kurds or the Iranians - - - they know all about it.

14. Sims2789

Sims2789 Fool me once...

Not to mention the fact that this guy was arrested by the Iraqi police before the end to "major" combat but when his family sued the American government, he was realised the next day.

15. yoshi74

Nuff said, you are defitely not a person which can argue in a mature way. If you really believe this quoted stuff, than i would suggest some medical aid.

Or just look at your paid bills. You knowed you sold them to him. But i and many other people don't believed he had this weapons after the UN-commision had found NOTHING (let me spell it to you N-O-T-H-I-N-G) after month of search.

16. Sims2789

Sims2789 Fool me once...

Someone who imply that all Germans are Hitler-loving fascists is sick!

About the WMDs: Yeah, we all thought he had it, but most logical people knew that Saddam didn't support bin Laden and that he wouldn't attack us with them. Anyway, I saw on FAUX that they were claiming to have found an old artillery shell with sarin gas. This still proves NOTHING, as it is probably from the 1980's, when Saddam did actually have gas.

17. Hazzard

Hazzard Warlord

"Someone who imply that all Germans are Hitler-loving fascists is sick!"

They would follow another Hitler if history allowed. There is an old joke about a German homeless man given a military jacket to keep warm...ever heard it? It sums up the German psyche fairly well. It's difficult to lecture me on Europe especially with a defaced American flag.

As for Iraq, I've said a thousand times it's about geography - - we are starting from the center and working our way out. Hussein had to go - -

18. nihilistic

nihilistic Intergalatic Delivery Boy

Oh, so you derive your knowledge from bedtime stories? Another genius.

19. Hazzard

Hazzard Warlord

"Oh, so you derive your knowledge from bedtime stories? Another genius."

No, from centuries of German history - - - -

20. yoshi74

Huh, centuries. We have an expert here! Just tell me when the comprehensiv german state was founded. Than lets talk again about centuries.

"- - - -" <- this sums you knowledge about german history pretty well.