Best FfH Shadow game-play Story Contest

You could upload them to a free image host and then put the links into your post.
For example:
http://www.imageshack.us/

Well.. I could do that. But looking at the other entries in this thread, at least 3/4 clearly have more than five images in each post in their contributions. So it is obviously doable, and I'm just too big of a dunce to figure out how. :lol:

Has anyone been able to get this to run with patch f installed? I put the save game for Noble difficulty in my save games folder. It appears in the list of single player games, but when I try to load I get a crash to disk. Does this require any other mod than FfH to run peroperly?

What patch/version for BTS is the save game using?

I don't use Bhruic's Unofficial Patch...could this be the problem?

Hmm, I think you were aiming for my other thread... but I'm pretty sure I have patch f installed--yes, according to the readme--and I always make sure a version loads before posting it.. But I'd love to make any changes to make it more widely accessible if you are having problems...

What patch/version for BTS is the save game using?

The latest patch of BtS, and no other mods or unofficial patches.

It appears in the list of single player games, but when I try to load I get a crash to disk. Does this require any other mod than FfH to run peroperly?
If you are talking about my, or another, pre-made map, make sure you load it using the play a scenario button, right?

You're right...I posted my question in the wrong thread.

I'd really like it if someone was willing to host all the old versions.

I'm really talking Light and Fire (.21 and .22, before Fire was streamlined and finalized to make .23). They have code for mechanics which have been removed which would still be quite valuable for modmoders.

So so!

I'm back in action now, home from my vacation (albeit a day later than intended, thank you very much Northwest Airlines). And dying to find out how this biz went down. :lol: Yeah, I'm a geek, I know. But the final date of the contest is up, the audience (and contributors! >.>) demand to know the outcome. Listen to the crowds cheering..! :D

Ozvbenno's Elves put on a good show pounding their enemies with hammer-wielding spiders,
Rex rgis' shades subdued the land, but then we never heard from them again,
and Grey Foxs' Svartalfar Elves made an exciting last stand.
In the end it was a toss up (literally) between Evernoob's Grigori snatching a pyrrhic victory from the jaws of a peaceful defeat ;) and thealien 83's Clan of Embers short but eventful and very well described conquest.

Honorable mention to everyone, thanks for the free entertainment and advertising ;), but the winner is...
thealien 83!

pm me your address.

:king:

*gasp*

I love you all! :lol:

*takes a bow to the audience*

It's been a blast participating in this, both writing my own stuff and reading what everyone else wrote. It was definitely a sterling idea, so I say let's hear it for Nikis-Knight for coming up with it! :goodjob:

Top Bottom