[Beyond the Sword] History In The Making

A question. With the help of my brother-in-law I copied a couple of units from Legends of Revolution and modified the CIV4PromotionInfos.XML in HitM. The changes work. But on my computer I no longer can access/see/use the second unique buildings and units, whereas on his computer they are still there. The HitM Additional Unique Content folder is there and was not modified. There seems to be something that regulates whether the unique content is available or not that I might have accidently changed. Does anybody know what that might be ?

Anyone know what the trait 'Blessed' is good for? There is not information on it in the game and it seems completely useless.

What folder from the Steam version of Civ IV do I put the files from the download into? Or is it not possible to have this Mod work with Steam version of Civ 4??

Ok, put the file in the Mods folder in the Steam version of BTS. I can select it as Mod to play in game via Advanced....it runs the HITM files but then I don't see the additional Civs as selectable in Custom play.

What did I do wrong?

Top Bottom