BirdNES 2: Forge of Empires -- The Animas Valley

These deity names are continuing to give me strong "kill Swiss" vibes. :p Original creation story though.

OOC: Hah, I found it amusing to say the least :p

swissempire said:
Phalli: God of War, Violence, Slavery

That sounds like a certain French Musketeer we all know and love ;)

OOC: Hah, I found it amusing to say the least :p
Well thank you:) :) Most we purposful, but I do claim complete innocence with Neechee(I have just noticed it resembled Nietzche) and Cock(I have a really great myth that solves the question of the who came first, the chicken or the egg question)

I also couldn't resist Emo. I was stuck for a name and i was like "why not"

That sounds like a certain French Musketeer we all know and love ;)

That is actually really funny. Because the name is really there for symbolism with Vulva and the creation of humanity... and so that there is an origin for the word Phallic in our world. See, know all things about war are phallic not because of shape but because of the god. Its pretty genius.

Plus, we just did a unit on Freud before break, so it was in my head.

Orders Due Friday AM GMT -7

Orders away. If they are not what you are looking for, let me know Bird. I followed the template, so hopefully they are sufficient.

They are fine even if you didn't list the spending separately as requested. :p But I have highlighted them on my print out so there is no need to resend.

Orders Due Friday AM GMT -7

OOC: I'm afraid I never really understood GMT >_<. We should get it in by noon on Friday by Arizona's time? :confused:

OOC: I'm afraid I never really understood GMT >_<. We should get it in by noon on Friday by Arizona's time? :confused:
Are you in Arizona now? Yes, noon in Arizona will be fine. :p

Are you in Arizona now? Yes, noon in Arizona will be fine. :p

OOC: What about friday midnight for California? You know how slow we are compared to everyone else ;)

OOC: What about friday midnight for California? You know how slow we are compared to everyone else ;)
At your peril my young fellow. :p

BJ, I'm away right now and won't be able to get orders in until Sunday at the earliest. I'm sorry. :(

I was aware that you would be away and your lateness will be excused.

Can my lateness be excused? I am just lazy. :p
My current plan for late players is to leave them unchanged in the first update. That will speed up getting the update completed (as they will be ignored) and be a huge advantage for those who made the effort. So don't be surprised....:p

Weee! I like that idea.

I asked ealier but it might have got lost - Do you plan to only update once all cradles orders are in, or will Manrash happen sooner?

Weee! I like that idea.

I asked ealier but it might have got lost - Do you plan to only update once all cradles orders are in, or will Manrash happen sooner?
The map is 90% done, as are the stats; I am going to write it now, but i do not know when I will post it. I need to see more orders from the other cradles so I can make sure that I can be consistent across all three. In any case the Manonash will be posted first.

Orders have been unleashed. I have a hard time with these orders as I tend to god mod myself if I am predicting the reign of some king in the future and his actions.

In order to preserve the game threads from further unrelated musings by me or the rest of you, I am going to open an OOC thread for announcemnts and discussion not related to a particular cradle.

Please from here out try to keep the game threads spam free.

Top Bottom