BirdNES 3: When Worlds Collide

I already sent in orders for Dehli for one round. I was going to rewrite them based on Karalysia's advice, but I think things are ok as they are now. There will be more internal and domestic control and some technological development for the navy. Since an update takes so long and this is my only NES I will lurk in this subordinate forum till it is finished and send another set of orders if I feel like it.
Five years is not bad at all. :)

At this point I am quite confused about whether or not you are playing and whether or not I should use the orders you sent. Send me a pm please. :)

Bird, I could use a reply to the diplo I posted earlier when you get a chance.

Bird, I could use a reply to the diplo I posted earlier when you get a chance.

I resent my reply to your Feb 14 pm. You should of received it on the 14th. That is the latest pm I have from you. If you sent another, I don't have it.

To: Pope Gregorious XIII

Father, as a faithful follower of the Church and God, I stand ready to follow you in any course of action you choose to take regarding the recent surge in reformist opinion throughout Europe.

On another matter, though I have been preoccupied since my election with campaigns in the Balkans, I would be most pleased if your Holiness were to do my the honor of crowning me Holy Roman Emperor. Should it please your Holiness to do so, I will travel to Rome as soon as possible.

Actually, I meant this diplo that I posted in the thread.

Actually, I meant this diplo that I posted in the thread.
Blessed Child of God, we will grant thy boon and crown thee Emperor as soon as the Spring of 1526 or when such travel can be accomplished by your household.

Birdjaguar, is there a deadline in effect? Couldn't find one.

Sorry if I erased it, but cannot find pm regarding stats and the underutilized issue.

Blessed Child of God, we will grant thy boon and crown thee Emperor as soon as the Spring of 1526 or when such travel can be accomplished by your household.

I thank you Father for your blessings, and allowing me to be crowned Holy Roman Emperor. As a sign of my faithfulness, I shall bring with me 2000 gold pieces for your Holiness, so that St. Peter's Basilica may be completed with all due haste.

Birdjaguar, is there a deadline in effect? Couldn't find one.
No dead line yet in effect, I know lots of folks are readying orders for PerfNES' Friday deadline. Let's go for Wednesday March 2 for orders.

Sorry if I erased it, but cannot find pm regarding stats and the underutilized issue.
I'll check my records and resend it.

I'm sorry for leaving you on the air like this, but... I fear that this NES doesn't hold my attraction anymore. While it is a very interesting one, having to make so many great plans for Portugal has turned from an exciting thing into a task, one I'm not sure I'll be able to continue anymore.

BJ, I'll send you what ideas I had for which direction was Portugal to be taken in the future.

Once more, I'm sorry, but I'll be checking here, to see how well you are doing.

Personally I think this NES needs to get into some rigid pattern of update deadlines etc, give everyone a kick up the bumb. I know i've been lazy in writing orders.

I think NESing is taking a bit too much time for me, so I'm withdrawing from it in general except keeping in touch with some people.
Consider [Kalmar Union] open, and good luck with the game : )

Damn you Kalmar- it took me so long to write up orders dependent on your participation and now you are gone... agrhhh!!!
(maybe just play out this one turn then go....?)

oh well... sorry to see you go...

Damn you Kalmar- it took me so long to write up orders dependent on your participation and now you are gone... agrhhh!!!
(maybe just play out this one turn then go....?)

oh well... sorry to see you go...

Participation in what? Fighting a war with Spain? :p

Top Bottom