BNW patch en route

Aaaah, great! I ordered BNW over GOG, so here's hoping we'll get Youtube versions of these themes soon, can't wait to hear them!

Moderator Action: Do not upload BNW files, link to uploaded BNW files, or solicit the uploading of BNW files. Doing so may be regarded by CFC as a breach of the forum rules on piracy.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Meh, boring, but expectable! I'm actually more interested in Brazil in that sense!

By the way, where do you check the files in the hard disk? Maybe I already updated it and I didn't notice.

Archives and Programs (x86 for me)/Steam/Steamapps/Civilization V/Assets/DLC/Expansion2

INDONESIA: Seems like it is Gamelan!! I might be wrong, though, I don't know much about it.

ZULU: VERY vocal

POLAND: quite epic! Seems... "hopeful" to me.

BRAZIL: AWESOME! Peace theme is kind of slow, but nice. War theme is a mess of things!

PORTUGAL: Looks like Fado. I liked it

VENICE: Didn't hear much, seems a bit boring...

SHOSHONE: Didn't listen yet

MOROCCO: Quite vocal. A woman sings. Cool.

ASSYRIA: Peace time, kind of meh, war theme is very ncie

Aaaah, great! I ordered BNW over GOG, so here's hoping we'll get Youtube versions of these themes soon, can't wait to hear them!

I would upload them but my upload speed is VERY bad so can't :(.

Yes, see BNW patch thread.

I am not going to spoil the war and peace themes for the new civs. I wanna hear the war theme when I declare war.

I tried to enable BNW in the DLC list. No luck :mischief:

Yeah, and it allows you to check it thinking you actually did enable it. Damn it, Steam. :mad:

Apparently, if you pre order from other than Steam, you do not get any BNW files with this update. You folks showing BNW files probably got it via Steam is my guess.

Anyone figure out how to start Civ5 in Pitboss mode? I don't see anything in the MP menu

CS

Yup, I see the files now. OP should be updated that Steam users have BNW installed but cannot play it as to avoid confusion.

Top Bottom