Bonaparte II Tournament Game #1 PBEM

Before I play, I would like to have an explanation by the Russians first what all the units are doing next to the fortress in Finland.
Are you going to attack me or what else are you going to do with those troops?

Originally posted by Yop73
Before I play, I would like to have an explanation by the Russians first what all the units are doing next to the fortress in Finland.
Are you going to attack me or what else are you going to do with those troops?

Well, Thats Case and he is not going to be back for another 10 days or so. So you will have to talk to Darius and hopefully Case gave him some good instructions.

*Troops take up defensive positions near Helsingfors.
*We urge the Russians to respond to our PM. (Case, I send him at least 12 days ago, why don't you respond?? :( )

Originally posted by Yop73
*Troops take up defensive positions near Helsingfors.
*We urge the Russians to respond to our PM. (Case, I send him at least 12 days ago, why don't you respond?? :( )

Maybe the Pesky Despots are ignoring you.............,:eek:

I played it but forgot to post sorry!!!

-Major Prussian force lands outside Copenhagen.

Prussia would like to suggest to the Russian Tzar that both countries remove the forces stationed along the border all together. This will ease the flow of goods and lessen the chances for accidents on both sides.

In game terms: we move our forces back inside the city walls, and leave no millitary forces out in the open.

Building Empire.

The turn number is probably wrong. I went from 4 to 6 because Im sure I skipped a change to the turn number earlier.

In the future I will double check this and make sure the turn number is squared away. Right now lets just play on!:D

Nothing to report.

Top Bottom