Botwawki 3

Sorry to hear that EQ. Good luck and congrats!

Faction Name: Sunshiners MCN
Leader Name: President Marion Grimes
Leader Profession: Mechanic
Starting Location: Savannah, GA or the closest large town on I-95 to the northern edge of the map.
Leader Background: Prospecting for the Sunshiners MCN as soon as he was able, Marion has risen through the ranks from member through the various secular and religious leadership positions to become the youngest president ever, at age 36.
Origins: Tribal Nomads or Survivors, or combination.
Capital Type: Urban Ruin, Settlement, or Tribal Camp, or combination.
Background: A union of a variety of pre-war outlaw motorcycle clubs, the Sunshiners Motorcycle Club Nation has territories that it dominates, ruling a population that provides tribute and resources for their every need, as well as a fresh source of prospects, but is able to become nomadic, if local resources become exhausted, due to both its supply of vehicles and pack animals.

So, after careful consideration I have decided to announce my almost full retirement from modding forum games. With my new job, rising social obligations, new publishing deal, and the truly boggling number of good games that have recently come out and are due to come out this year, I can no longer sustain quality and consistent updates of any nature. Therefore, unless my writing becomes truly lucrative and I can do that full time (*crosses fingers*), I will not be able to continue this or any other game of this nature.

I don't plan on abandoning CFC completely, and I'm looking forward to actually starting to play in other people's games, rather than modding my own. Also, I intend to do Prohibition-style games that are essentially forum board games during slow months, as those have updates that can be done daily and in a short amount of time. That's why it's an "almost full" retirement. Unlike previous times I've quit forum games (usually as part of a tantrum), I'm just taking a bunch of massive steps back from where I am now. I've enjoyed doing this games, I just wish I could do them as effectively as I used to.

Buy my book, Out of Sane, review it well, and then buy my next book (The Awesome Wasteland Adventures of Florida Tim) when it comes out in mid-August or September.

So, after careful consideration I have decided to announce my almost full retirement from modding forum games. With my new job, rising social obligations, new publishing deal, and the truly boggling number of good games that have recently come out and are due to come out this year, I can no longer sustain quality and consistent updates of any nature. Therefore, unless my writing becomes truly lucrative and I can do that full time (*crosses fingers*), I will not be able to continue this or any other game of this nature.

I don't plan on abandoning CFC completely, and I'm looking forward to actually starting to play in other people's games, rather than modding my own. Also, I intend to do Prohibition-style games that are essentially forum board games during slow months, as those have updates that can be done daily and in a short amount of time. That's why it's an "almost full" retirement. Unlike previous times I've quit forum games (usually as part of a tantrum), I'm just taking a bunch of massive steps back from where I am now. I've enjoyed doing this games, I just wish I could do them as effectively as I used to.

Buy my book, Out of Sane, review it well, and then buy my next book (The Awesome Wasteland Adventures of Florida Tim) when it comes out in mid-August or September.
Congrats on the publishing deals. Good look with your writing career. I know how hard it is to balance it with the daytime job and a family. Looking forward to reading the books. :)

Grats EQ! Glad things are going well for you.

The books sound great, not gonna lie. Kind of keen on Florida Tim :)

Here is all the current information for running a Botwawki ruleset. Any questions ask here and eventually I'll answer.

Attachments

• Game Information.zip
    283 KB · Views: 198
Just so all are aware, my adaption of Botwawki's ruleset will launch tonight or tomorrow.

For those interested, The Wasteland That Never Sleeps has begun. It is almost entirely based on BOTWAWKI rulesets with some of my own additions. It is my hope that TWTNS can be run at the same time as the revitalized BOTWAWKI 2.6 as the two games will run at different paces and are set in 2 different regions. My game is set in The Liberty Wasteland, also known as New England.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=564286

Top Bottom