Breeland Mafia Game Thread

Actually, Al, I looked up all the games you've played with a non-town me. Or, rather, game. There was only one. Visor's This Is Madness, a few months ago.

And I did, in fact, claim to suspect you and pushed for your lynch in the middle of that game, too, so whether or not I say I think you're scum is a pretty null tell for me.

You wanna try and come up with an actual reason to suspect me, or someone else? Or do you not need actual reasons because you, being scum, already know who the scum are and so you need to come up with fake reasons?

If the town is foolish enough to lynch claimed masons, what can you expect from mafia?
If anyone is pushing an agenda, that's you, Zack.

Claimed masons with some sort of bulletproof, a vig, and already in contact with a watcher?

So, you are telling me, that a watcher claimed to kennigit, who was under suspicion, avoiding the lynch off you saying hes a bad lynch with zero anything to back up it, off the result that AA targeted kennigit, with no way of knowing someone tried to kill kennigit last night? I would very much like a straight answer to that.

FoS: Zack for using kennigits kill target as reason to lynch him. Unreasonable to expect him to know Jarrema's ability. Also per Winston scum would know kennigit/Al aren't on their side, although mislynch potential and confusion value means poor NK choice for N1.

vote: Duff. kennigit claimed vig at some point, Al has only claimed masons, if that, with kennigit. Lynching kennigit first is way worse than lynching Al first. With the obvious caveat of never lynching kennigit if Al turns up town.

@kennigit: I assume you are not claiming 1-shot bp, 1-shot vig, correct?

Go convert someone else mat

Believe me or not, draw your line now.

Double a is no way a town vigilante, unless there are like 7 vigilantes and 12 doctors floating around

If ya'll want to lynch a non-double a person that is not Kennigit or Al Sipsclar, that is OK

But have a good reason

Kennigit said:
like 7 vigilantes and 12 doctors floating around

I know what my next game will be :p

Vote Al Sipsclar as his posts scream scumminess, but i'd happily vote Ken.

vote: Al Sipsclar

I haven't been most active, I'm kind of confused about where everyone is standing, and Al and his mindless accusations have contributed a great deal to that.

Take a note who's pushing my wagon!

Actually, Al, I looked up all the games you've played with a non-town me. Or, rather, game. There was only one. Visor's This Is Madness, a few months ago.

Well, if you keep calling me scum in every game, I become conditioned, so your not calling me scum makes me uncomfortable.

Claimed masons with some sort of bulletproof, a vig, and already in contact with a watcher?

So, you are telling me, that a watcher claimed to kennigit, who was under suspicion, avoiding the lynch off you saying hes a bad lynch with zero anything to back up it, off the result that AA targeted kennigit, with no way of knowing someone tried to kill kennigit last night? I would very much like a straight answer to that.

I'm a watcher and masons with Kennigit and I watched Kennigit last night and shared results with him.

Frankly, this town is beyond hope. Please lynch AA and Zack after I flip.

Link to video.

So you're convinced that they're both scum, then?
is this line of leading questions going somewhere? Lynch is going to be between double a and al sips, voting off-wagon is meaningless and just dodging the issue.

I would like to hear why Lassie and Zack are voting Al
see my response to mat (read the thread), out of everyone voting al we both put the most into explaining ourselves

Vote: Double A
I find it more likely that you are scum.
I would like to hear why atheotes is voting double a

If the town is foolish enough to lynch claimed masons, what can you expect from mafia?
If anyone is pushing an agenda, that's you, Zack.
you and kennigit keep harping on about the MAFIA and how this as a MAFIA kill

meanwhile tak's flip HEAVILY implies there is a cult, and I seriously doubt the cult starts the game with a nightkill, they're going to quietly build up recruits this whole time

I find a bulletproof watcher mason team that was somehow in contact with a vigilante d1 pretty dubious. I haven't even gotten a single PM this game, so I'm wondering how a duo that had such a shady d1 somehow got "the town vig" to claim to them.

Well, if you keep calling me scum in every game, I become conditioned, so your not calling me scum makes me uncomfortable.
elite

I find a bulletproof watcher mason team that was somehow in contact with a vigilante d1 pretty dubious. I haven't even gotten a single PM this game, so I'm wondering how a duo that had such a shady d1 somehow got "the town vig" to claim to them.

I'm leaning towards voting AA, but this is exactly what gives me pause. Kennigit and Al Sips seem heavily organized, which at this point in the game raises more questions than answers. Double A has been very forthright in his claims as well, which frankly is the best and only way to respond in this situation as mafia.

Screw it. vote: Double A. I am willing to be talked out of it though. I don't feel good about any of the present options, though that is more likely because there seems to be a lot going on in the background that I don't fully understand and therefore can't appreciate.

vote:Double A
The aggressive claiming from Al and Kennigit feels town to me. Sometimes scum put one of their own out there, but two people in public would be an insanely gutsy move.

2 Hours Before EOD Tally:
Lynch:

Al Sipsclar: 5 (Lassie, Zack, KingMorgan, Double A, JohannahK)
Double A: 5 (Kennigit, Al Sipsclar, Lassie, Kennigit, athoetes, BSmith, Autolycus)
Kennigit: 1 (Double A, Duff)
Zack: 1 (Winston)
Duff: 1 (Mat)
Lassie: 0 (Double A, Kennigit)

Posting but not voting: Chox

Not posting: No one :D

If I got any of your votes wrong please tell me!

vote:Double A
The aggressive claiming from Al and Kennigit feels town to me. Sometimes scum put one of their own out there, but two people in public would be an insanely gutsy move.

It's also pretty gutsy for Double A to come out and say he attacked Kennigit the moment he was accused of it, I'd expect a mafia to at least question Al and Kennigit a bit and try to figure out what they're talking about before claiming vig.

And I'm still really uncomfortable with how much Kennigit and Al say they did last night, like Zack said, it's really odd that townies, even masons, would have that much information and that many powers available to them.

So, between Al and Double A, I'm going to have to Vote: Al Sipsclar

Yea its pretty brave of a scum to just get caught with his hand in the orc cookie jar and just pray that people believe you're a 'vigilante'

Yea. "Hey double a why did you try to kill me"

"Nah i didnt"

"Um....yea you did"
Double A admitting to it saved a total of 2 posts in the thread

"Hey double a why did you try to kill me"
"because decent reason"
"you're still scum"

You still haven't said how you survived the attack, or how you know the vigilante. Or if you are the vigilante. Or really, what exactly you do.

Fact is, you haven't done nearly enough to alleviate the concerns that you know and can do way more than you reasonably should.

"why'd you try to kill me double a"
"gruh. ruh. gruh. 'I kill tark!!'. gruh"

Top Bottom