Breeland Mafia Game Thread

Here's the problem with your claim, Double A: the balance is completely off versus the Gondorians. You're making out that you're a lone gunman who can win with town, but we know that the Gondorians had not only a kill but also multiple members and some very powerful non-kill abilities, and that they can win with town.

Bottom line here is that you're either completely screwed by the host or you are telling us a lot less than the whole truth.

Here's the problem with your claim, Double A: the balance is completely off versus the Gondorians. You're making out that you're a lone gunman who can win with town, but we know that the Gondorians had not only a kill but also multiple members and some very powerful non-kill abilities, and that they can win with town.

Bottom line here is that you're either completely screwed by the host or you are telling us a lot less than the whole truth.
I have partners. I thought I said that.

No, I'm the one who's confused. From the moment he was outed as a killer, you've acted like Double A is guaranteed town. And then he's turned around and voted for you.

That got me wondering if, on the off-chance he's actually telling the whole truth about himself, he started looking at your relentless focus on Ken & co. as a deliberate manipulation, pushing him towards a kill that would pretty much guarantee his lynch today.

The more likely truth, though, is that you and he are teammates (making AA's vote a rather amusingly unconvincing attempt at distancing). If so, and you're actually capable of winning with town, then you should have claimed when I asked.

No, I'm the one who's confused. From the moment he was outed as a killer, you've acted like Double A is guaranteed town. And then he's turned around and voted for you.

That got me wondering if, on the off-chance he's actually telling the whole truth about himself, he started looking at your relentless focus on Ken & co. as a deliberate manipulation, pushing him towards a kill that would pretty much guarantee his lynch today.

The more likely truth, though, is that you and he are teammates (making AA's vote a rather amusingly unconvincing attempt at distancing). If so, and you're actually capable of winning with town, then you should have claimed when I asked.
I said he's not a threat and certainly shouldn't be resolved now.

I said he's not a threat and certainly shouldn't be resolved now.

Why should we trust either of you, though? All you've shown is a desire to wipe out the Gondorians, who are the only ones we can fairly trust not to be an anti-town cult at this stage. For all we know, you two are members of a team that, within certain limitations, can both kill and convert (just like me and Dr Leo in NSP2).

Why should we trust either of you, though? All you've shown is a desire to wipe out the Gondorians, who are the only ones we can fairly trust not to be an anti-town cult at this stage. For all we know, you two are members of a team that, within certain limitations, can both kill and convert (just like me and Dr Leo in NSP2).
first, you and dr. leo were not a threat to the town, in fact you were instrumental in morgoth's swift demise

remember how you and spaceman told so many half-truths and outright lies as the empire? Double A has been much more forthright than either of you were, so your point here is weird to me. Your whole reaction is odd considering how involved you were with the empire.

I rather like Winston’s reasoning here.

Here is my take/opinion on things:

Kennigit and AA are on opposing teams that are likely neutral to the true town. They have mutual goals to eliminate each other and any other factions that may be out there and can win with the town. I’m guessing they have 3 members each.

There is likely another faction as yet unidentified that likely has conversion capabilities. Orcs and Gondorians are most likely unconvertable. This faction will probably have to eliminate the other two factions and become larger than town and likely started with one member.

Alternatively the Gondorians and Orcs may have conversion abilities themselves and this is really a battle between these two factions with town as a side show.

Now, I am willing to leave Double A alive for now on the condition that he serves at the will of the town. We know he has a kill ability. We should be able to publicly give him 2 options per night that he must choose from. If he strays from this we can lynch him. If we don’t lynch Zack today I suggest that Double A kill him tonight. This will put to the test his vote of him today.

I am inclined to leave the Orcs and the Gondorians be for now. We should be focusing on seeing if there is indeed another faction out there and should lynch individuals that are not currently known to be aligned with one of the two factions. If there is indeed a cultist then finding him at this point will still be a bit like a needle in a haystack. This individual is probably not looking to draw much attention to himself at this stage of the game, content to work in the background in growing his faction. He is probably not the lowest posting individual, but somewhere in the bottom third. Duff, Auto, JohannaK and KM all fit into this category (well, myself too, but I know with certainty that I am not the threat).

Of these I’ll go with vote: Duff for just enough posting to be present but no real contribution to the proceedings so far.

Double A references Partners (plural) and Kennigit/Al seemed to have had a lot of abilities/knowledge to be shared over only 2 people. 3 would make sense if they don't have conversion abilities. 2 would make sense if they did. But again it is nothing more than a guess.

So, Zack, what can you do, exactly? Do you have a power similar to what Al claims to have or a different power?

ok, to clear up any confusion, I thought it was already obvious by my heavy implications

but double a is my teammate

so of course I will go after kennigit and al with conviction, because the alternative was my teammate and they were gunning for him

I'm pretty okay with BS's plan but I'd like a doctor (assuming we have one) to protect me because I have the biggest damn target on my back right now.

Well, Gondor's Killer is out of the way, so unless there is an as yet unidentified killer out there you should be pretty safe. Still probably better for protection at least tonight though.

Top Bottom