Britain's war against Michael Savage & Free Speech

I'm not. Don't be an idiot if you want to get into the UK.

It is entirely about where, that's been my issue all along. You saying it isn't is just wrong regardless of how many times you say it. WHERE is what it is all about, regarding the issue I've been talking about. I'm done with it though. You're trying to twist what I've said into an entirely different issue.

You said the Dixie Chicks were "hating on our country" in front of foreigners. So you've equated stating a dislike for Bush with "hating on our country". Where the "hating on our country" happened aint relevant... And the fact you have no problem with Fox News blasting Obama every day all over the world just shows you're being selective with your outrage...

Where the "hating on our country" happened aint relevant...
That is, in point of fact, my entire issue. So for you to say it isn't relevant kind of means we're done....which is what I said last time.

That is, in point of fact, my entire issue. So for you to say it isn't relevant kind of means we're done....which is what I said last time.

What about if they had preformed and made their statement in Texas but the audience was predominately or entirely foreign.

What about if they had preformed and made their statement in UK but the audience was predominately or entirely composed of US citizens.

Location, location, location! I don't know how else to say it. Now, really, I am truly sorry about the distraction. Let's get back to how it's no big deal and all and totally within the UK's rights to keep this blowhard out of their country if that is their desire.

This is no big deal. The UK is totally within it's rights to keep this blowhard out of their country if that is their desire.

Ziggy - Happily complying since 2005.

That proves, once for all, that the We$t is an oppressive totalitarian state that though the use of Weapons of Mass Deception and bombarding the sheeple-populace with liberastic images and propaganda brainwashes and controls their citizens. We$tern "democracy" is nothing but de-mock-crazy, in which anyone with an opposing viewpoint is persecuted and silenced. And after that the We$t dares to criticize Russia for "free speech rights violations"! :gripe:

I'm not talking about location - I already know that was one of your gripes against them - I'm talking about your 2nd gripe, their stated dislike of Bush. If they had praised Bush would you accuse them of "hating on our country"? No, you accused them of "hating on our country" based on WHAT they said, not where. You said they were hating on our country in front of foreigners - thats two actions. That means you think stating a dislike for Bush is hating on our country.

If the Dixie Chicks do not represent this country, and their President was not George Bush, then they can say whetever they want about America wherever they want to say it. Now a lot of people were bashing Bush back then, and believe it or not it was because of the way the President was leading the country. Why are we still posting this? IIR they were apologetic for the way the US was being run. Now if they were talking about the way he treated his ranch hands in Texas, then that would be a different story. They were talking about policy and by extension American Policy. They did not like it and were vocalizing their opinion about it. So even if there had been a different Prez, and the same policy was in place, I assume they would have still called out the Prez by name.

Top Bottom