Broad brush early game strategy talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyhow. Just like some month ago an end was put to the endless NQ vs League debate (And even do I personaly dont like rules that limits the freedom of speach, it actually did come something good out of it. A lot of the top NQ players play in the league too and the other way around and both groups do indeed support each other) so maybe it is time to put an end to the Tommynt vs the world debate?

I mean we kind of all know the opinion of all the regulars here including tommynts. So what s the point debating it? Mabye all should take that time to write an article and post here about some tactical issues. mabye about later era starts, what to build and what not that I can link to in the guide ;o)

Or mabye we should just all head over to the general section and tell everyone there that there is something called multiplayer that is very fun, if you just shut your ears to all the effort that seams to be put into writing about other multiplayers opionions of other multiplayers opinions......

It is one thing to debate opinions of tactis and gameplay, but when it spills over into something that looks more like personal attacks at least I feel a bit unconfortable with it regardless of who is the target.... (And this is kind of directed to both sides of the "conflict")

I guess what I m trying to say is that we r all grownups and I rather see that we put an end to it ourselves then that we force the moderators to take action and make a rule simply to stop it from degenerating into name calling and bullyng.

Best regards
KM

Anyhow. Just like some month ago an end was put to the endless NQ vs League debate (And even do I personaly dont like rules that limits the freedom of speach, it actually did come something good out of it. A lot of the top NQ players play in the league too and the other way around and both groups do indeed support each other) so maybe it is time to put an end to the Tommynt vs the world debate?

I mean we kind of all know the opinion of all the regulars here including tommynts. So what s the point debating it? Mabye all should take that time to write an article and post here about some tactical issues. mabye about later era starts, what to build and what not that I can link to in the guide ;o)

Or mabye we should just all head over to the general section and tell everyone there that there is something called multiplayer that is very fun, if you just shut your ears to all the effort that seams to be put into writing about other multiplayers opionions of other multiplayers opinions......

It is one thing to debate opinions of tactis and gameplay, but when it spills over into something that looks more like personal attacks at least I feel a bit unconfortable with it regardless of who is the target.... (And this is kind of directed to both sides of the "conflict")

I guess what I m trying to say is that we r all grownups and I rather see that we put an end to it ourselves then that we force the moderators to take action and make a rule simply to stop it from degenerating into name calling and bullyng.

Best regards
KM

This thread was indeed about tactics, but then mr T just had to make it about everyone being noobs, and that all NQ people are nerds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom