Bronze & Iron Unit Pack

Very impressive array of units register! :thumbsup: Even though most of my mods have been in later time periods, I'm still greatly looking forward to these! Are they for a mod you're working on?

Excellent work! I really like your animations. :high5:

Thank you. Yes, that's the plan to put all units together with Sandris units but I will have a time to do this mod probably next winter not earlier.

i think there are some of the last syrian wild elephants recorded in this period in syria and irak. i do not know if they used elephants? did they!? maybe india...

Amazing PACK!!!!!! :goodjob:

Will there be another pack with ibers , Celtics , dacians, gauls and germanic tribes? :please:

Hello register, I am designing a Mod for Age of Empires II HD and I liked your units, I was wondering if I can use them?

We will give you credit and link to your post, but I wanted to know if we allow to use your beautiful units and also know if you plan to add more Greek units and if you are planning something for the Persians, and chariots.
Thank you I hope your answer, I leave the Link of the Mod to give you an idea. :)

http://www.moddb.com/mods/age-of-empires-rise-of-history

Thanks everyone.

@Enkelikuoleman - I don't have plans for more Greeks or Persian units because Sandris did them already http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=6230516&postcount=54 and did them good. Yes, I will create chariot units for all Bronze civilizations in my pack and probably decrease size of all horse units about 20% but not earlier than the beginning of September. Soon hopefully there be more Sea People units available, I am only waiting for sounds, animations are done.

Feel free to use my units however you like in your mod. It looks brilliant! :) I feel very happy that my pack will be use somewhere else and its life will extend. I hope whenever you finish your mod you will send me a link to it so I will be able to download it and played myself.

Thanks everyone.

@Enkelikuoleman - I don't have plans for more Greeks or Persian units because Sandris did them already http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=6230516&postcount=54 and did them good. Yes, I will create chariot units for all Bronze civilizations in my pack and probably decrease size of all horse units about 20% but not earlier than the beginning of September. Soon hopefully there be more Sea People units available, I am only waiting for sounds, animations are done.

Feel free to use my units however you like in your mod. It looks brilliant! :) I feel very happy that my pack will be use somewhere else and its life will extend. I hope whenever you finish your mod you will send me a link to it so I will be able to download it and played myself.

Your units are the best I've seen of the ancient world, are just perfect, so I was wondering if you had thought to make the Ionians, the Dorians, or even into Macedonia, and your pack make it lack Persian units which I'm sure will have great. I love your units, thank you very much for your approval, your units are the best of this type.

Oh thank you. At first I was planning to do Minoans, Achaean and Sea People, Teresh and Sherden only but then ominously I feel into addiction of doing it, extending it to new nations and other periods than Bronze and I didn't know how to stop that. Finally I did what I did and I am not going to touch it anymore, only reaming units or remakes. It just takes too much time.

Oh my God,
that collection is BRUTAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's an overwhelming task to get these boys into the game, finding a scenario and all that.

My compliments to you, they are very nice indeed....

Very rich collection indeed. If I could suggest some more units such as javelin throwers, like the Greek peltasts, horse archers?, I believe Mitanni used archers similar to longbows, Sumerians used phalanx. No Scythian units?
Overall though, an amazing collection!

Top Bottom