Bronze & Iron Unit Pack

I'm still catching up after a year and a half or maybe more away. It's so easy to overlook things when there's so much to sift through.

I feel you... same here. RL takes its toll. :crazyeye:

Hello comrade , as I had mentioned several months ago, I 've been doing a mod of Age Of Empires with about yours units, so that I have received donations to my project and I was wondering if you become a problem with that or would you share the same .
Another thing and I wonder if it is possible or would have thought to make infantry units Egypt?
Another thing I tell you to stay things clearer and make no mistake , I am creating units with 3DSMAX , but based on your own , with only minimal differences. I await your response and if so , give me your paypal by private message to get a part of what I have donated . :D

Hi, nice to hear from you, actually I was waiting when you send me a link o finished mod. As I said before I don't mind if you use my units. So, when do you think your mod will be finished?

I made only Egyptian mounted units because those were only missing from large number of units done by other creators here. Links below.

Walk like an Egyptian

Ptolemaic Egypt: Army of Cleopatra

Elite Egyptian Archer

Egyptians by Kinboat

I don't have a link to Egyptian Chariot but you can find it my mod Bronze & Iron Mod

Ok look guys I just joined this forum how do I play with these units. looking to seriously enrich my civ 3 experience any help is appreciated

Ok look guys I just joined this forum how do I play with these units. looking to seriously enrich my civ 3 experience any help is appreciated
In order to add units, please see this link.

Top Bottom