• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

BtS $15 at Circuit City (8-5 - 8-11)

ryansebiz

Chieftain
Circuit City has BtS for $15 this week.

You can also price match at Best Buy, Target, etc. Just print out this page from the Weekly Ad.

And you opened a new thread why?

Now I need to find my receipt so I can get a price match refund :D

cost me 30....

They did this with Warlords too, when I bought it for $30, got me mad too...

next thing we will hear is that the Australians are getting it for 5 dollars...

yup there was already a thread on this as snarko wrote but I didn't know of it either like playsogi.

Well, I wish I hadn't read this thread. I just called Taget and they won't match it or won't let me return it if the box is opened. And I bought it on Saturday. :mad:

Well, I wish I hadn't read this thread. I just called Taget and they won't match it or won't let me return it if the box is opened. And I bought it on Saturday. :mad:

Why don't you just buy it at circuit city and use that version to return at target. You'll get your 15 bucks back. You can give it a shot.

Why don't you just buy it at circuit city and use that version to return at target. You'll get your 15 bucks back. You can give it a shot.

I already opened it and playing the game. I could try repackageing it and return it but ....
It's just too much work to get $15 back.... :D

I already opened it and playing the game. I could try repackageing it and return it but ....
It's just too much work to get $15 back.... :D

No it involves no repackaging:

Currently: -30$, have 1 opened BTS
Buy at CC: -45$, have 1 opened BTS and 1 packaged BTS
Return packaged BTS at Target: -15$, have 1 opened BTS

Just peel off the price sticker from the packaged BTS and say that you removed the price tag because it was a gift. What you end up with is an identical packaged box that you would find in Target. You can now pull this off if you still have the receipt.

Up to you man if you feel you want to spend the time to do this.

I was very happily surprised when I saw this deal while I was in the store purchasing a new monitor.
When I added the $15 for the game to the $250 for the monitor, it almost felt like it was free ;)

I am busy with work now, so I am just reading the forum to get my fix. Maybe by the time I buy the game in a couple of months it will be selling for $10.

No it involves no repackaging:

Currently: -30$, have 1 opened BTS
Buy at CC: -45$, have 1 opened BTS and 1 packaged BTS
Return packaged BTS at Target: -15$, have 1 opened BTS

Just peel off the price sticker from the packaged BTS and say that you removed the price tag because it was a gift. What you end up with is an identical packaged box that you would find in Target. You can now pull this off if you still have the receipt.

Up to you man if you feel you want to spend the time to do this.

Yeah, I was thinking the samething on my way home from work. He he..:lol:

If you bought the game within 30 days at Best Buy Store, they will give you an adjustment plus 10%, Just bring the circuit city Ad to the store and your best buy receipt.

Top Bottom