[BTS 3.19] Earth 35 Civilizations MOD

I cant get the mod to load, on the loading screen it crashes at xml (uncached) part & get the windows snd/dont send error box

Downloaded & extracted to C:\Program Files (x86)\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\Mods.

8gb ram, 9950 quad core running xp pro 64.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks

Trying to run with BTS 3.17 and the game crashes. I did the Vista 32 tip you suggested:

Warning:
If you have Memory Allocation Failure in the middle of the game and you're running Windows Vista 32 here's the solution:
Click start and run the command "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 3072" Then restart the computer.
You will have no more MAF problem now.

but, did not make any difference.

Does this work for 3.17?

I was wondering if some of you who dled this map could post some screenshots of the borders on your map, without a super powerful juggernaut human civilization.
I finally decided to dl this and I'll tell you how I like it.
BtW, if you ever played RFC, you should also add a cityname map (only in English, because ~40 languages is kindaaaa a lot).
Also, I don't know as I haven't played your map yet, but RevDCM seems like it would be a good add on. Maybe you could look into it?

I've tried to download it into mods, but when i launch it, it doesn't works.
Plus I've got the following message since 3.17, when i go to the home page of the game :
You have selected an unusual voice capture device, or something like that.
Can you help me, please?

I've never heard of that. How did you call it up?
Welcome to the forums.

Any possibility of changing this out of AtomicGamer? AG crashes my computer.

Merci mon ami Zachscape.
Well i've changed my P.C but the problem was here before. The units sounds are wrong. For example, my workers sounds like mace soldiers...
Funny, ain't it?
It doesn't bother me this much, but it's quite strange.
But for the map, do i have to dwnload it to "Mods"?
Is it all i have to do?

Much thanx.

Fremen Frenchy.

Hi all. Long time I Don't check the forum!

Leto VII: The directory of installation
Directory is "Mods". Btw i think you still resolved this "problem" :lol:

CHEESE!: Any possibility of changing this out of AtomicGamer?
AG let me upload big file without "day count" so I don't have to re upload it any time... I'm sorry but I didn't find any better file hosting site.

Filefront maybie ?

:confused:

Have you improved your Earth40Civs ?

I really like this map but there must be a serious problem on the difficulty levels. I played about 5-6 games on Diety/marathon. The diff.level does not in anyway correspond to the level of a unmodded BTS game. This way its to easy. AI dosent build enough units or advance in tech race as it should in a diety game. And 1 other annoying thing is the gimped wall/castle defens that is much lower in this mod (taking defens down with artillery untis goes to fast)

Great map, but the turn number on Epic is too small. I get 100 turns to go in 1500.

Can someone tell me how to change this and what is a good number of turns to change it to?

Switch of time victory by editing the savegame in a textprogram like notepad or notepad++. When opening it, something like this will be shown:
Code:
BeginGame
	Era=ERA_ANCIENT
	Speed=GAMESPEED_EPIC
	Calendar=CALENDAR_DEFAULT
	Option=GAMEOPTION_RAGING_BARBARIANS
	Option=GAMEOPTION_AGGRESSIVE_AI
	Option=GAMEOPTION_PERMANENT_ALLIANCES
	[B][COLOR="Red"]Victory=VICTORY_TIME[/COLOR][/B]
	Victory=VICTORY_CONQUEST
	Victory=VICTORY_DOMINATION
	Victory=VICTORY_CULTURAL
	Victory=VICTORY_SPACE_RACE
	Victory=VICTORY_DIPLOMATIC
	GameTurn=0
	MaxTurns=460
	MaxCityElimination=0
	TargetScore=0
	StartYear=-4000
	Description=
	ModPath=
EndGame
So now you have to delete the hihglighted line to allow all victories EXEPT time victory... or you could just use costum game and turn of the victories you don't want.

Hi mate thx for creating dix mod it songs great ... can u please help me out sth? my game crash when started loading mod ... my civ(bts) version is 3.19 i guess i jux updated the patch ... thank you =)

my civ(bts) version is 3.19 i guess i jux updated the patch

This MOD was updated until 3.17... I'm checking the 3.19 version right now.

I will convert it for 3.19 once this will be possible. (I must find what is that doesn't work) :confused:

I will add and remove other features too... ;)

This MOD was updated until 3.17... I'm checking the 3.19 version right now.

I will convert it for 3.19 once this will be possible. (I must find what is that doesn't work) :confused:

I will add and remove other features too... ;)

:goodjob: thanks ....

Can this file be used with BTS v3.19?

Not yet. Until someone make a >18 civs Gamecore.dll this mod will rest for BTS 3.17.

By the way, since 90% of the actual "big mods" in this site use different gamecore.dll from the vanilla one, i suggest to DON'T UPDATE beyond the sword to 3.19 until a new gamecore is relased.

If you update you can't play this and much more mods... (Personally i removed 3.19 version, waiting for a new gamecore) :lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom