[BTS] and [BTS] Larger City Radius and Open Borders Tech Trading

aha - first time i downloaded the MOLE 1.3 - but now I have it - a little bit confusing poststructure there :eek:

argh - i merged the code with mylon-tag into my mod

now the mod doesn't want to start at all and if i try to use ‘Rebuild All' in Visual C++ 2008 Espress it says this

------ Neues Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: CvGameCoreDLL, Konfiguration: Final_Release Win32 ------
Die Makefile-Projektaktionen werden ausgeführt.
rm -f Debug/CvGameCoreDLL_DEBUG.dll Debug/CvArea.obj Debug/CvArtFileMgr.obj Debug/CvCity.obj Debug/CvCityAI.obj
Debug/CvGameCoreDLL_DEBUG.lib Debug/CvGameCoreDLL_DEBUG.def
Der Befehl "rm" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder
konnte nicht gefunden werden.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: "rm": R³ckgabe-Code "0x1"
Stop.

Das Buildprotokoll wurde unter "file://e:\civ\CvGameCoreDLL\Final_Release\BuildLog.htm" gespeichert.
CvGameCoreDLL - 1 Fehler, 0 Warnung(en)
========== Alles neu erstellen: 0 erfolgreich, Fehler bei 1, 0 übersprungen ==========

actually it says this:

------ Neues Erstellen gestartet: Projekt: CvGameCoreDLL, Konfiguration: Final_Release Win32 ------
Die Makefile-Projektaktionen werden ausgeführt.
Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility, Version 9.00.21022.08
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
rm -f Debug/CvGameCoreDLL_DEBUG.dll Debug/CvArea.obj Debug/CvArtFileMgr.obj Debug/CvCity.obj Debug/CvCityAI.obj Debug/CvDLLButtonPopup.obj Debug/CvDLLEntity.obj Debug/CvDLLPython.obj Debug/CvDLLWidgetData.obj Debug/CvDeal.obj Debug/CvDiploParameters.obj Debug/CvFractal.obj Debug/CvGame.obj Debug/CvGameAI.obj Debug/CvGameCoreDLL.obj Debug/CvGameCoreUtils.obj Debug/CvGameInterface.obj Debug/CvGameTextMgr.obj Debug/CvGlobals.obj Debug/CvHallOfFameInfo.obj Debug/CvInfoWater.obj Debug/CvInfos.obj Debug/CvInitCore.obj Debug/CvMap.obj Debug/CvMapGenerator.obj Debug/CvPlayer.obj Debug/CvPlayerAI.obj Debug/CvPlot.obj Debug/CvPlotGroup.obj Debug/CvPopupInfo.obj Debug/CvPopupReturn.obj Debug/CvRandom.obj Debug/CvReplayInfo.obj Debug/CvReplayMessage.obj Debug/CvSelectionGroup.obj Debug/CvSelectionGroupAI.obj Debug/CvStructs.obj Debug/CvTalkingHeadMessage.obj Debug/CvTeam.obj Debug/CvTeamAI.obj Debug/CvUnit.obj Debug/CvUnitAI.obj Debug/CvXMLLoadUtility.obj Debug/CvXMLLoadUtilityGet.obj Debug/CvXMLLoadUtilityInit.obj Debug/CvXMLLoadUtilitySet.obj Debug/CyArea.obj Debug/CyAreaInterface.obj Debug/CyArgsList.obj Debug/CyArtFileMgr.obj Debug/CyArtFileMgrInterface.obj Debug/CyCity.obj Debug/CyCityInterface1.obj Debug/CyDeal.obj Debug/CyEnumsInterface.obj Debug/CyGame.obj Debug/CyGameCoreUtils.obj Debug/CyGameCoreUtilsInterface.obj Debug/CyGameInterface.obj Debug/CyGameTextMgr.obj Debug/CyGameTextMgrInterface.obj Debug/CyGlobalContext.obj Debug/CyGlobalContextInterface1.obj Debug/CyGlobalContextInterface2.obj Debug/CyGlobalContextInterface3.obj Debug/CyGlobalContextInterface4.obj Debug/CyHallOfFameInfo.obj Debug/CyHallOfFameInterface.obj Debug/CyInfoInterface1.obj Debug/CyInfoInterface2.obj Debug/CyInfoInterface3.obj Debug/CyMap.obj Debug/CyMapGenerator.obj Debug/CyMapGeneratorInterface.obj Debug/CyMapInterface.obj Debug/CyPlayer.obj Debug/CyPlayerInterface1.obj Debug/CyPlayerInterface2.obj Debug/CyPlot.obj Debug/CyPlotInterface1.obj Debug/CyRandomInterface.obj Debug/CyReplayInfo.obj Debug/CySelectionGroup.obj Debug/CySelectionGroupInterface.obj Debug/CyStructsInterface1.obj Debug/CyTeam.obj Debug/CyTeamInterface.obj Debug/CyUnit.obj Debug/CyUnitInterface1.obj Debug/FAssert.obj Debug/FDialogTemplate.obj Debug/_precompile.obj Debug/CvGameCoreDLL_DEBUG.lib Debug/CvGameCoreDLL_DEBUG.def
Der Befehl "rm" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder
konnte nicht gefunden werden.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: "rm": R³ckgabe-Code "0x1"
Stop.
Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility, Version 9.00.21022.08
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Das Buildprotokoll wurde unter "file://e:\civ\CvGameCoreDLL\Final_Release\BuildLog.htm" gespeichert.
CvGameCoreDLL - 1 Fehler, 0 Warnung(en)
========== Alles neu erstellen: 0 erfolgreich, Fehler bei 1, 0 übersprungen ==========

i just wanted to shorten the post

Keldath,

No worries. Based on how last this response is, you see how often I check topics I posted in. <.<

Warl0rd,

Yes. Those are the changes from 0.19 of Solver's Unofficial Patch.

finally I found a solution

I had to delete the Final_Release directory so Visual c++ could create a new one

and only use 'build' NOT &#8216;Rebuild All'

Is that possible to get CvGameCoreDLL compiled with 3.17 version ? (with all Mylon changes of course).

I'm not a programmer and have no idea what to do with source files. I can only edit XML files :)

Pls help.

there it is with enhanced City Radius if that's what you searched for

Attachments

• CvGameCoreDLL.7z
    865.1 KB · Views: 161
Can someone make a dll for the newest version of Rise of Mankind 2.3?
Thanks very much

could someone tell me in laymans terms what i have to do do just alter the workable plot radius for cities in an already installed mod (basically what files and lines i d have to alter without changing the dll or anything of greater impact) because when looking through the files it all seems spanish to me...well, not really for that i would understand.

I tried using the enhanced city size but it is not working - I have the "enhanced city size" folder in my mod folder, I have added the line in the ini for the mod and it loads, but the workable squares are still the same 21. I downloaded this zip, ESC+UBTSP.zip , posted by Mister Giggles. I am running BTS 3.17. Am I doing something wrong. I played the game until I reached the "refined"stage of culture and still only 21 squares can be worked.

Is there a version of the enhanced city radius that works with BTS 3.17 - and has it been successfully included in any other Mods? I'd like to try it out.

Thanks

check out post #137 (i think)
I think that's the version I'm currently using in my mods
I have successfully combined it with the mercenaries mod and am also using it in other mods currently under development

I tried using the enhanced city size but it is not working ... I have added the line in the ini for the mod and it loads, but the workable squares are still the same 21. I downloaded this zip, ESC+UBTSP.zip , posted by Mister Giggles. I am running BTS 3.17. Am I doing something wrong. I played the game until I reached the "refined" stage of culture and still only 21 squares can be worked.

what does your culture level equal when you get to refined? in my game, it is at culture level = 4000. at that size, the workable tiles slowly (and I mean really slowly) increase. hope this helps.

Hi ,

Could somebody clarify exactly which files I need for the city radius expansion?

I've only downloaded the cvCoreGame file which doesn't seem to have made a difference?

I'm using BTS 3.17
Thanks,
Matthew

Top Bottom