• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

[BTS] Beginning

Roamty,

If Beginning and Beginning 16 are both now patched to work with BTS v3.17 what is the basic difference between them?

For new players which one should be used?

Many thanks

Davidr

Roamty,

Apologies - is there any way in your mod to prevent resources that are revealed being placed directly on a city square - I have had horses and copper being revealed on my city squares with the result that it is not possible to work/improve the resource.

Is the placing random / hard coded by the game engine?

Davidr

I just started playing this after I dl'd it this morning. So far it looks great and plays pretty well. Keep up the good work.

I downloaded this mod a couple days ago and just registered here to let you know there's a bug that causes peaks (impassible terrain) to pop up on city tiles when a random event occurs at that city(doesn't seem to happen all the time though). Kind of ruins the game since the city loses all trade connection and no units can move onto it, and you have to use the WorldBuilder to edit it to the original terrain (happens to AI cities as well)

Awesome modpack...very clean work also.

Thank you for all of your hard work.

-ATG

Roamty,

could you consider influence driven war as a part of your mod ?
It's good for helping negative culture after conquest.

Is this Mod alive? I really enjoyed it in the past, but havent tried it with 3.17 yet. In other mods, i keep getting those memory allocation crashes in late stages, that really ruin the game.Has Beginning dealt with that?
Thanks.

The download link for the mod is no longer working....Just takes me to filefront homepage. Anyone have any other links??

Beginning

This mod the Beginning Started 6/21/08 updated 6/23/09 to work with 3.19

Go to first post to get mod

Top Bottom