[BTS] Last Version (Download & Presentation)

just great, hope a new version soon, more stable one. No need to have a lot of civilization but having a choice between real greats leaders.

I am currently trying to make this mod more stable, you can try a first new patch here: Patch_1.0c.7z.

The patch 1.0d and 1.0c too doesn't work properly because the text in various part of the interface not works
There is a text in this form txt_xxx_xxx_xxx ..........
It should be fine if you could check about it.

The patch 1.0d and 1.0c too doesn't work properly because the text in various part of the interface not works
There is a text in this form txt_xxx_xxx_xxx ..........
It should be fine if you could check about it.

I can't fix it if you don't list me the tags/texts concerned.

Good news everyone, i have uploaded the 1.0e patch, which makes the mod totally stable on many computers !

The version 1.1 is online. It may be more compatible with Windows Vista/Seven.

I put the mod in my folder but i dont see it when i start up the game. Possible problems: Im using steam, might be a factor, i dont know where to access the mod, or maybe im putting it in the wrong folder. Im also using winrar to extract it. Is that a problem?

I put the mod in my folder but i dont see it when i start up the game. Possible problems: Im using steam, might be a factor, i dont know where to access the mod, or maybe im putting it in the wrong folder. Im also using winrar to extract it. Is that a problem?

Can you give me the exact path of the mod on your computer ? Thanks.

Hmm... when I try to download this mod, the download always cancels, when it is finished. It does that on FF, IE and Chrome.

Well, the mod looks promising, and amazing. But when I start the mod, flash... I get some XML errors and all the texts in the game are named "Keyblalbabla" I placed the mod in the MODS folder in the BTS Progaram files location (not my documents). Any help please?

Here's a picture of the error:

Well, the mod looks promising, and amazing. But when I start the mod, flash... I get some XML errors and all the texts in the game are named "Keyblalbabla" I placed the mod in the MODS folder in the BTS Progaram files location (not my documents). Any help please?

Here's a picture of the error:

I experience a crash after ending a turn in one game. Is there anybody still working on this, or is this mod permanently dead?

Hi !

The developpement of the mod was stopped since 2 years.

But i have decided to work again on it.

Thanks.

yes yes yes!

The new version (1.2) is online.

You can find the download link and the listed new features on this post's first page.

Thanks.

The patch 1.2a is online.

It deletes some crash sources and is savegames compatible: Download

The patch 1.2b is online. Look at the first page to download it.

The patch 1.2c is online (see the 1st page).

It deletes a new crash source. It is compatible with the saves.

Where I can find GEM map dedicated to this mod (with all resources from this mod placed)?

Top Bottom