[BtS] Python requests

woodelf

Bard
Retired Moderator
Back in the day Belizan had a separate thread for us non-coders to write our requests. I think the time is here for Geo and I to start doing the same for matt and AA. :D

I'm still wondering about Isolation, but nothing else is ringing a bell.

Anyone else remember any python we wanted?

I know we want the first era to be about survival and establishing a base of operations. We tried immigration from Earth in the vanilla version by having colony pods show up every X turns. How do we want to handle this now? We don't want the first cities producing colonists on their own at all for a while so how are going to get more people? Does this require python?

Dropping colonists/whatever other unit in bases can be an event with a high probability.

I think I proposed in some other Isolation thread to let the player give an input on how quick he wants Isolation, and use this input as the randomizer number connected with the number of techs ALL factions together have researched (on their own, not received by trade).

Do we want to put back in the turrets? Originally I asked Belizan to do this so the AI would always have at least one defender. Still needed?

I don't think we need them. BtS AI is good at always defending cities, and heavily. Heck, I've seen them defending a city site before the settler even gets there.

I don't think we need them. BtS AI is good at always defending cities, and heavily. Heck, I've seen them defending a city site before the settler even gets there.

That's great. That means we have 6 turrets in UnitInfos, UnitClassInfos, ArtDefine_Units, and wherever else that aren't needed. :)

well, we could leave them in for now, we might want them later? just set them to require future tech and we'll deal with it another time?

Personally, I don't see a need for a gazillion number of turret upgrades.
But we'll see later.

Top Bottom