• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[BTS] Total War 0.93 (Beta Test Version)

I am unable to open the internet site is says when AI try to download it. Oh, well, hopefully that will get fixed on their end soon. Thanks for the update however.

Ok, sorry, Gameflood is not reliable. I will try to find a better web space. In the worst case, the moid will be uploaded on monday on AtomicGamers.

I have uploaded the mod on AtomicGamer, it seems to work this time.

Not sure how to get the files to work once I download them. I'm getting files that my computer (windows XP) isn't recognizing. It's listed as " Total_War_0.99.7z.001" It asks me if I want to add to "total_war_0.99.7z.rar" when I right click on it. I'm assuming I need to download both 001 and 002? Then what?

Seriously, what do we do with the files? I have Total_War_0.99.7z.001 and Total_War0.99.7z.002. When I double click on either one, it asks what program I want to open it with. I choose winrar but it tells me it's either an unknown format or broken. I removed the .001 and .002 from the end of the file but got the same error message.

Hello,

I installed the mod like someone said with 7-zip just fine. I even checked the final unzipped size against modder's stated size and they matched. So 7.zip works.

Anyway, when I load the mod, it started out with bizarre boxes of errors. They are errors about xml. One box even gave me like one full page list of errors or whatever. i'm lower medium geek so I was lost when I read through those XML errors.

So can someone help out here?

Thanks in advance.

Let me explain how this works...You are going to need to download both files, as well as have 7-zip installed on your computer:

1. Go into 7-zip
2. Click until you can see the two files in the box (They have to be together in the same location)...Highlight the file that has the extension .001
3. Click on the File tab, and then click on "Combine Files"
4. Then from this file, extract.
5. Install

run the patch in the mods folder, or in the totalwar folder?

In the mods folder, you click on "Extract here" ;).

The patch is updated (see the first page).

i downloaded and played v0.99 and keep getting this MAF issue, i downgraded to large map and still happen and it happens at very earlier stage. The last time i got this error was 6 months ago, after do some modifications according advice from this forum since then i never encountered any MAF with huge map with any MODs. it was fine with v0.98, my OS is vista ultimate.
Please help.

i downloaded and played v0.99 and keep getting this MAF issue, i downgraded to large map and still happen and it happens at very earlier stage. The last time i got this error was 6 months ago, after do some modifications according advice from this forum since then i never encountered any MAF with huge map with any MODs. it was fine with v0.98, my OS is vista ultimate.
Please help.

Please, follow the procedure explained in this thread. It will help me much. Thanks.

Top Bottom