[BUG] Embarkation Promotion not appearing

CreonMushnik

Chieftain
So playing a game with CPP/CBP and some modded (but all compatible civs) on YNAEMP, and ran into a difficult bug to get around. Despite discovering optics, none of my units (despite all being in friendly territory, most in my cities) have the ability to embark. This is also true of units I constructed afterwards.

Any idea as to what may be causing this or a way to potentially fix it?

Thanks!

So playing a game with CPP/CBP and some modded (but all compatible civs) on YNAEMP, and ran into a difficult bug to get around. Despite discovering optics, none of my units (despite all being in friendly territory, most in my cities) have the ability to embark. This is also true of units I constructed afterwards.

Any idea as to what may be causing this or a way to potentially fix it?

Thanks!

Embarkation is from Fishing, not Optics :D. In fact I'm not even sure Optics is a tech anymore.

In fact, if your tech-tree is messed up to the point where you've got Optics and not Fishing, that's probably the problem

Bugs go on Github. Gazebo has requested that people submit them there since tracking tons of issues via the forums is a nightmare.

Well, running the latest version, Embarkation is working just fine for me. Could you test disabling all non-cpp mods and try again?

Have you moved a unit inside your territory at least one space? It seems not to assign the promotion until you move.

Top Bottom