Bug Reports and Discussion

I'm 90% sure that the happy cap in the cities ignores war weariness anger. So it allows population growth in excess of the actual happy amount thus allowing an angry citizen (due to war weariness).

Of course it ignores potential war weariness. So maybe between turns first the city grows, then you get war weariness and unhappiness. But then the city had an excess happiness the turn before.

If you encounter anything else please post a savegame (but I'm pretty sure you just oversaw something).

[to_xp]Gekko;12669341 said:
regarding your change for Mistform AI, won't simply setting them to animal ai cause issues with the ones summoned by AIs?

I dont think so. They're temporary summons so they should be assigned to GROUPFLAG_SUICIDE_SUMMON which should override the Unit AI

[to_xp]Gekko;12669461 said:
another issue I've noticed: killing workers with HN units doesn't give any message in the top section of the screen. it still works, just a bit confusing at first since it seems like you just walked on it and it disappeared :D

OK. I'll look into it.

[to_xp]Gekko;12670424 said:
consumption info popup when you get currency claims it gives +10% gold, it's actually 20%

Argh! Stupid popups! Why do they use their own text instead of generating it dynamically?!

[to_xp]Gekko;12671063 said:
why can't you cast mask if you have another HN unit on the tile? seems like a bug

Works for me.

I can't pillage enemy roads (I'm Hannah the Irin).

OK. Will be fixed in the next release.

my culture brought acheron's city to a revolt and he got bumped out of the city. not sure if it's intended but it would be nice if he lost held when that happens :D

there have been reports a while ago of some resources ( usually reagents ) not spawning when the blessings of amatheon gameoption is enabled. Flavourmod included a fix for this, but I'm not sure if it got merged in mnai already.

a couple things still to fix in the latest rvn:

godking info popup says "commerce" instead of "gold"

Rally worldspell spawns demagogs from enclaves

[to_xp]Gekko;12688339 said:
River of Blood worldspell doesn't work on size 2 cities

Oh yeah, I saw this in the code already, some time ago. Didn't I report? There is a >2 check somewhere (CvSpellInterface probably?). It should instead check both >2 and >1 and reduce size 2 cities just by one.

when you get attacked by HN units, the text in the upper part of the screen still tells you "your forces are under attack by ... " , telling you the nationality of the attacker.

Centaur archers can get flanking 3, seems like a bug since that brings them to 95% withdrawal.

When playing with Puppet States and Revolutions, the AI sometimes will ignore a 10 turn peace treaty. For example, the AI will sometimes declare war on the very next turn following agreeing to a treaty.

AI seems to waste hammers on too many palisades/walls ( this is watching Jonas, who has the biggest military power therefore isn't likely to fight any defensive wars ) .

After updating from r1517 to r1533, I'm no longer able to open the Civilopedia and I get no interface when I start a game. The python log says this:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "<string>", line 52, in load_module
  File "CvEventInterface", line 17, in ?
  File "BugEventManager", line 102, in ?
  File "CvEventManager", line 11, in ?
  File "CvScreensInterface", line 36, in ?
  File "CvWorldBuilderScreen", line 13, in ?
ImportError
: 
No module named WBBuildingScreen

Failed to load python module CvEventInterface.
ERR: Call function onEvent failed. Can't find module CvEventInterface
ERR: Call function pediaShow failed. Can't find module CvScreensInterface

Top Bottom