Bug reports and technical difficulties

Hi,

playing Quin and I noticed that there seem to be two different types of Slaves.

Some give +80 on hurrying building (as intended by the Unique Power) and some give only +40.

I actually gained Slaves in two ways. Some got enslaved after fights and some got enslaved after razing cities. Maybe there is some connection.

playing Quin and I do have a question about the 2nd goal.

In 212 BC all cities of the Han core territory switch to the Han. Especially the city Luoyang is then fortified with like 8 Choko-Nus and Spearmen and what not.

Hence the 2nd goal (which triggers in 210 BC) becomes all but impossible.

I can understand that the 3rd goal involves you defeating the Han (or making peace with them and expanding elsewhere) but the 2nd goal ? This doesnt make sense!

I suppose this is a bug as in 209 BC you suddenly get a message .. like "Rebellion! Han rebels threaten the unity of China !"

playing Celts

I Moved all my units to Italy right from the start. I founded Lugudunom on the way, captured Massilia and razed Mediolanum (I am Barbarian you know).

Finally I arrived at Rome and captured it as well (waiting a little bit until the Romans had moved most of their army out of immediate reach)

As soon as I captured Roma in 263 BC I checked the goal and I tells me: "Goal failed". Why ?

found the bugs in the Qin UP and the Celts UHV. I'm attaching fixes for those for people who don't have the svn. both files go in the Assets/Python folder.

the 2nd Qin goal is a "by" goal. You need to control the required provinces sometime before 210BC.

Attachments

• fixes.7z
    26.8 KB · Views: 102
The mod crashes while loading in recent revisions.

I don't know if it's useful, but here's the error(?) log:

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    97.4 KB · Views: 110
  • error.txt
    19.4 KB · Views: 202
I have never seen anything like that. anyone else getting that? my version is fine.

I'm getting the CTD when trying to start with rev higher than 115.
Code:
  Nome evento problema:	APPCRASH
  Nome applicazione:	Civ4BeyondSword.exe
  Versione applicazione:	3.1.9.0
  Timestamp applicazione:	4a0c27e6
  Nome modulo con errori:	CvGameCoreDLL.dll
  Versione modulo con errori:	0.0.0.0
  Timestamp modulo con errori:	52f450ef
  Codice eccezione:	c0000005
  Offset eccezione:	00118407
  Versione SO:	6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  ID impostazioni locali:	1040
  Informazioni aggiuntive 1:	8485
  Ulteriori informazioni 2:	84853502223d8164a31468861a7c3d71
  Ulteriori informazioni 3:	a4ea
  Ulteriori informazioni 4:	a4eacf9d27e5ee8cb3a70ac0035eb8ab
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit Italian, BtS 3.19 English.

When I take a Pilgrim to the Hellenistic holy city, I can make as many Hellenic Missionaries as I want to and I still keep the Pilgrim. I assume that this is a bug rather than a feature since the Civilopedia says Missionaries are a National Unit.

Spoiler :

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0103.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0103.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 349
  • Civ4ScreenShot0104.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0104.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 82
Hi, thanks for this great mod.

playing Tocharian, everthing is going fine until going researching agrairanism and therefore advance to the late (advanced) classical age. Suddenly with the window stating the progress, I loose for no reason.

I think I had this problem with Gojoseon but I reinstalled the game so cannot check this.

I have also experienced the problem with the Celts, when conquring Rome that sudennly I loose for not completing the colonization quest Celtic World.

Thank you for any help. Tochars are my favourite Civ, so I'll be glad to complete the UHV. :king:

fixed the pilgrim button

as for the Tocharian and Celtic victory issues, was unable to reproduce them. I performed the same actions as you did and didn't get the same results. do you have any saves?

Playing Bactria the quest to have 3 Indian regions in 50 BC is accomplished immediately after the conquest of the regions, not in 50 BC

Any idea why I'm getting "Failed to read worldbuilder file" from an SVN checkout?
  1. cd <civ 4 install directory>/Beyond the Sword/Mods
  2. svn co https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/rfc-classical-world/ "RFC Classical World" (Cygwin SVN) (Actually, I checked it out into a folder named rfc-classical and then renamed it in Windows Explorer.)
  3. start BTS => Advanced => Load a mod => RFC Classical World. Loads fine.
  4. Single => Play a Scenario => choose any of the 4 maps => "Failed to read worldbuilder file <the file>"
  5. Copied Assets/CvGameCoreDLL.dll from Assets/ up one level, didn't help.
  6. Also tried converting one of the Worldbuilder files to DOS line endings, didn't help either.

Top Bottom