Bug Reports and Technical Issues

I got an error when I tried to load the DoC mod from the base game

There are more siblings than memory allocated for them in
CvXMLLoadUtility::SetVariableListTagPair
Current XML file is: xml\Civilizations/CIV4LeaderHeadInfos.xml

EDIT: This was the dev copy commit 961af7ba3d373a7d79defe36ca27b435d90bbc18 which I downloaded via cygwin git

I've got this going on after loading from a save or promoting a unit .

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0017.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0017.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 67
On new barb spawn:
Sometimes they spawn in coastal tiles and do nothing.

Irkuts-Erkuu: The city is exactly the same, but for Mongols and Russians the two names are distant by 2 tiles.

Okay, will fix.

I think it's got something to do with the autolog changes to CvMainInterface, but then I haven't a clue as to python.
It did, I committed a fix. Thanks for reporting.

Wonderful.

Here it is. It also attempts to fix the Netherlands text, if you load that game and play a few turns at least something should happen. The expected name is "Republic of the Seven United Netherlands".

It's sad to say, but all problems have returned. And more read lines and circles have appered(Marrokus, Damaskus).

Attachments

• PythonErr.rar
    409 bytes · Views: 54
Are you sure you have applied the most recent patch I uploaded here, and overwritten everything? Please try the attached again. If the problem persists, please upload your Assets/Python/DynamicCivs.py to be absolutely certain.

We'll take care of the red spots later.

Are you sure you have applied the most recent patch I uploaded here, and overwritten everything? Please try the attached again. If the problem persists, please upload your Assets/Python/DynamicCivs.py to be absolutely certain.

Is that directed at me?

If not, any suggestions for me?

Is that directed at me?

If not, any suggestions for me?
No, sorry, saw your post at work but forgot to make a note for it.

Since this works for me and appears to work for all other git users, I assume something went wrong with your git pull. Have you tried pulling from develop again? Are any of your files marked as being in conflict?

No, sorry, saw your post at work but forgot to make a note for it.

Since this works for me and appears to work for all other git users, I assume something went wrong with your git pull. Have you tried pulling from develop again? Are any of your files marked as being in conflict?

I did git status with it reporting clean except for some unversioned .ini, also did a hard reset and furthermore deleted it and cloned it again. My software configuration has never had an issue before, I'll try again with TortoiseGit.

EDIT: That did appear to do the trick

I'm on SHA-1: 88a62a29b659cafd28eb4c8382a11b441090d45b As the US I just had five barbarians spawn directly next to New York City, given you said you had prevented this, that seems to be a bug

Okay, will investigate.

I've checked. There is last patch.

Attachments

• PythonErr.rar
    336 bytes · Views: 41
  • DynamicCivs.rar
    11 KB · Views: 57
I've checked. There is last patch.
Thanks. Looks like fixing the same thing twice breaks it again :)

I reverted something, the game should work again but the weird names (like with Netherlands in your game) might be back. I have added some logging, if you could include PythonDbg in your next upload that might help.

Attachments

• DoC Patch 1.14.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
Thanks. Looks like fixing the same thing twice breaks it again :)

I reverted something, the game should work again but the weird names (like with Netherlands in your game) might be back. I have added some logging, if you could include PythonDbg in your next upload that might help.

I've never expected such result:)

Attachments

• Logs.rar
    5.4 KB · Views: 61
Top Bottom