Bug Reports and Technical Issues

Wonders goal triggered 2 turns early, registering a failure before 1550

Attachments

• Mehmed II AD-1545 Turn 290.CivBeyondSwordSave
    986.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi, I'm still getting insane tech paces even after the reversion of Marathon inflation changes. See for example this save, where I'm in the Global era in 1857 as Mongolia, which sounds impressive, until you realize most other AI's aren't far behind me at all. I'm not sure what's going on here. This means later-spawning civs are at a massive disadvantage and often spawn half an era behind their contemporaries.

Attachments

• Genghis Khan AD-1857-January Turn 1098.CivBeyondSwordSave
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
Ok, I got it to install but now there's no "play now" option. Just the regular bc/ad scenarios.
Yeah, sorry, I misspoke or misremembered. The installer is the last commit before the custom map branch is introduced. It's still only available via git. Sorry for miscommunicating.

After the byzantine's rise, Alexandria and Diospolis Magna still under Roman control. The save attached its from the beginning of byzantine's game (320 a.C.).
Screenshot_84.png

Cities that belongs to the byzantines and are part of Egypt doesn't flip to Arabia during its rise. The save attached for this is in the year 620 a.C..
Screenshot_82.png

Its possible to build cottages, farms and workshops in desert tiles without floodplains close to fresh water.
Screenshot_69.png

Poland vassal name of the Ottomans should be Eyalet of Lehistan. Germany/Austria should be Eyalet of Nemçe. Tbilisi should be al-Tefelis under Arab control.
Screenshot_74.png Screenshot_53.png

Arabia have an conqueror spawn event in greece or south Italy that triggers between 810 a.C. (turn 201). It doesn't show any message like the other conqueror events Although I find this nice, it is something that was not part of the game before, so I decided to notify here in case its a bug. Save attached.
Screenshot_85.png

Attachments

• AutoSave_Initial_AD-0320 Turn 162.CivBeyondSwordSave
    450.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Justinian I AD-0800 Turn 201.CivBeyondSwordSave
    627.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Justinian I AD-0620 Turn 183.CivBeyondSwordSave
    535.4 KB · Views: 7
- can't find script 1700 AD
- options look weird (pic)
- the game is crashing (had three times) (the latest autosave)

(SINGLE PALAYER > PLAY A SCENARIO)
issue-doc-0001.png

Attachments

• AutoSave_Medieval Age Turn 180.CivBeyondSwordSave
    220 KB · Views: 5
Yeah, sorry, I misspoke or misremembered. The installer is the last commit before the custom map branch is introduced. It's still only available via git. Sorry for miscommunicating.
Thanks Leoreth. I'm confused. Is there a usable version of the mod with the custom map merged? Each time I try I get the python errors. I'm not sure how to find the last commit either.

Arabia have an conqueror spawn event in greece or south Italy that triggers between 810 a.C. (turn 201). It doesn't show any message like the other conqueror events Although I find this nice, it is something that was not part of the game before, so I decided to notify here in case its a bug. Save attached.
View attachment 626698
That's part of the expansion mechanic.

- can't find script 1700 AD
- options look weird (pic)
- the game is crashing (had three times) (the latest autosave)

(SINGLE PALAYER > PLAY A SCENARIO)
View attachment 626718
Like mentioned above, you have to use Play Now to start a game now.

Thanks Leoreth. I'm confused. Is there a usable version of the mod with the custom map merged? Each time I try I get the python errors. I'm not sure how to find the last commit either.
You don't have to do anything specific to find the last commit. Just use the develop branch and pull.

That's part of the expansion mechanic.

Like mentioned above, you have to use Play Now to start a game now.

You don't have to do anything specific to find the last commit. Just use the develop branch and pull.
Oh I misunderstood it as "the installer can be downloaded by accessing the commit before last." So the most recent commit has no installer, but should use the custom map?

The installer is just a convenience to install the mod for people who do not (want to) use git. The latest installer has been created based on the last commit before the custom map branch was based. In other words, if you want to get the changes from the custom map branch, you have to use git. But you don't need to use the specific commit that merges the custom map branch, any commit after that (i.e. the latest one) will do as well.

Still getting those python errors when starting a new game with the latest git commit. Logs attached.

Attachments

• PythonErr2.rar
    29.4 KB · Views: 13
The Colombians spawn without cannons in their initial army like they used to in past patches. Is this WAD?

Attachments

• AutoSave_Initial_AD-1813 Turn 1044.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Playing as Russia, at the end of birth protection nearby barbarians teleport into my territories and have a free turn to attack things. A save right before the error is attached

Attachments

• Ivan IV AD-0984 Turn 326.CivBeyondSwordSave
    479.5 KB · Views: 8
Still getting those python errors when starting a new game with the latest git commit. Logs attached.
I need PythonErr.log to see your errors.

I found a few funny UHV errors lately. I'm guessing it's some sort of semantic thing from the victory code changes.

Ottoman UHV1 triggers around 1300 for some reason.

Portugal UHV1 does not trigger correctly.

Spain UHV1 does not trigger.

Attachments

• Ottomans UHV1 error.png
    Ottomans UHV1 error.png
    6.5 MB · Views: 14
  • Portugal UHV1 error.png
    Portugal UHV1 error.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 16
I will look at this error next, but I also have a comprehensive improvement of the victory code coming up that will help with that as well.

No, you included PythonErr2.log. Different file.

Top Bottom