1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports - Post Here!

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strigvir

Strigvir Emperor

So they could give you atomic theory in the atomic era?

2. zeta

zeta Mod Addict

Overpowered reward should be disabled in the late game.

3. DCFDTL

DCFDTL Chieftain

City States aren't using their workboats, them workboats are just sitting at their city, not doing anything

Mods that I'm using; CP, CBP, CSD, C4DF and CBP(No-EUI)

4. Opera

Opera Deity

Is there any caveat regarding isolation and trade routes? I connected two cities with an internal trade route. One of them was connected to my capital, the other wasn't. I thought doing this would get rid of the isolation unhappiness but it didn't.

Was I mistaken or is it something else?

5. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

You have to directly connect to the capital with the trade route for it to matter.

G

6. Opera

Opera Deity

Oh, so that's not possible with oversea cities if your capital is inland... That's something I'll take into consideration next time :p

7. Gazebo

Yeah, it is more of an early game boost than a late-game one. That said, I'm going to change it anyways. :)

G

8. pthieu1986

pthieu1986 Warlord

yeah, ancient ruins should be for early games only. We had to race for them. By the way, i would be surprising if all ancient ruins were not discovered by classical era. It's not really neccessary to scale them with eras.

9. pthieu1986

pthieu1986 Warlord

Is Whoward's Global- Air Routes incoprporated into CBP? If yes, we could solve this issue when airports are built.

10. pthieu1986

pthieu1986 Warlord

[2043.223] columns StrategicViewType, TileType are not unique
    [2043.223] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
    [2054.392] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
    [2055.500] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
    [2058.183] columns StrategicViewType, TileType are not unique
    [2058.183] While executing - 'INSERT INTO ArtDefine_StrategicView(StrategicViewType, TileType, Asset) VALUES(?,?,?)'
    [2059.618] no such table: ContentPackage.LocalizedText
    [2064.548] Validating Foreign Key Constraints...
    [2064.548] Invalid Reference on ArtDefine_Landmarks.LayoutHandler - "SPECIAL" does not exist in ArtDefine_LandmarkTypes
    [2064.548] Invalid Reference on ArtDefine_Landmarks.LayoutHandler - "SPECIAL" does not exist in ArtDefine_LandmarkTypes
    [2067.387] Failed Validation.

Attached Files:

11. Balerune

Balerune Prince

The AI will initiate a trade and when I go to accept they ask for more (see attached.) I had this happen on the last version also.

Also I find it very hard to make peace with the AI. In regard to the above they offered peace then refused so I always end up having to completely obliterate them as I can't get them to agree to peace.

Attached Files:

12. ecgopher

ecgopher Warlord

Maybe on Pangea type maps, but I regularly find several ruins in industrial or later on huge continents type maps on immortal.

13. Gazebo

Using latest version?
    G

14. Opera

Opera Deity

As Venice, puppets don't build barracks, it seems, or at least not when I invest in them, making it impossible for me to buy any advanced unit in them since they require a barrack to be bought. It gimps gameplay pretty heavily.

I'm curious why can't Venice buy plots in puppets as well. Sounds like it would be logical, given their gameplay.

15. vyyt

vyyt Deity

Yeah, I have seen these errors in my logs too (my AI turns seem alright though).

16. Pot

Pot Chieftain

Hi, i noticed some things that could be bugs or just missing features.
    - The Ai does not pillage any tiles while invading (barbarians do though)
    - When trading luxuries in late game, I sometimes get offered too much from AIs I'm friendly with.
    I.e. i get offered: 1 lux + 3 gpt for 1 lux
    Note that this is from my experience playing with 6-7.

17. wolverine2112

wolverine2112 Warlord

assuming this is a bug. Picked the pantheon open sky and I still got the +1 culture after i improved the tile...you should loose it right??

18. Glowstrontium

Glowstrontium Chieftain

Venice is a bit broken IMO - If you invest gold into a building of a puppet city, it won't always complete it, as the AI tends to keep them on gold/arts production (sometimes it switches next turn, sometimes not). If you invest gold in a building, it really should always give it top priory.

19. pthieu1986

pthieu1986 Warlord

I'm unable to start a game with the latest patch (9/6) with YNAEMP (JFD). Please help!

Attached Files:

• 1.PNG
      1.PNG
      File size:
      63.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.PNG
      2.PNG
      File size:
      355.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      308.5 KB
      Views:
    • Logs.rar
      File size:
      4.3 KB
      Views:
    • CvMiniDump.rar
      File size:
      21.7 KB
      Views:
  20. Gazebo

Yep, was a silly SQL bug on my part. Enjoy it!

The puppet city AI knows to heavily favor buildings that are invested in.

These aren't unique to the CP/CBP - they're in base BNW as well.

The AI won't pillage if it hopes to capture, and friendly civs want you to like them, so they offer a bit more. Normal.
    G

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.