Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if this is a bug or not, but how exaclty can you build national college stuff with Venice if you need atleast 2 of every building? I have a puppet citystates and it doesnt adds to the requirement.

Also, interesting bug, if you dont have a religion you can buy a missionarie, and if you select him in the next turn to move him your game crashes.

I dont know if this is a bug or not, but how exaclty can you build national college stuff with Venice if you need atleast 2 of every building? I have a puppet citystates and it doesnt adds to the requirement.

Also, interesting bug, if you dont have a religion you can buy a missionarie, and if you select him in the next turn to move him your game crashes.

Since when does national wonders require 2 of every building? This is news to me

You don't require 2. Sounds like a mod conflict for the top one. Bottom one is tied to whoward's bugfixes. I'll look into it, though, really, you shouldn't buy a missionary if you know it won't work. ;)
G

I actually bought to see what would happen, and besides the mods in the main post, I use YnAEMP (which I am not using in this game) and InfoAddict, so I dont know.. I dont know which mod would conflict

Just tried Oligarchy with version 61.1/9 and got no free engineer slot in any of my cities.

Edit: Hmm, and now it did - am I imagining things here..?

\Skodkim

Hmm, there is something fishy with the free engineer slot from Oligarchy.

Tested it numerous times with version 61.1/9 and some times I get the Building in my Capital and sometimes I don't got it in any of my cities.

\Skodkim

Tested it numerous times with version 61.1/9 and some times I get the Building in my Capital and sometimes I don't got it in any of my cities.

\Skodkim

Haven't gotten it at all so far, and none of the AIs whos capitals I've spied on have had it either

I have a feeling the new "fix" for it just created another problem. Before it would spawin in a random city. Now it can only be created in the capital so if it spawns in any other cities it ins't created at all - just a theory :).

\Skodkim

Something pretty weird happened to me in all my games, I just thought about reporting it :

I never managed to use my engineers to boost the production of a city. Tried in multiple cities, with multiples engineers and I tried changing the building/unit being produced, nothing. The button to "boost production" stay "grey" (not clickable). Am I missing something here ?

\Skodkim

Odd – I'll look into it.

The piety opener isnt giving me 2 faith per turn

It uses a vanilla function, so perhaps a mod conflict?

I never managed to use my engineers to boost the production of a city. Tried in multiple cities, with multiples engineers and I tried changing the building/unit being produced, nothing. The button to "boost production" stay "grey" (not clickable). Am I missing something here ?

No idea – I haven't messed with engineers at all.
G

as I said, I am using the community patches,CSD /Civ 4 diplo and infoaddict. So I am pretty sure its not a mod conflict

Hello,

Just wanted to chime in with two bugs I've found.
1. The free engineer slot on the capital / palace does not always spawn. It looked like every time I tried a game with a new Civilization it would not spawn the first game. Most of the time it did spawn the second game. (after I went back to the main menu and went back to mods -> new game).
2. The pantheon belief for +faith and +food on camps only gave me +faith. I did try that in only one game so far though. And I tried it on deer only (no other camp stuff in sight). deer + granary + camp + belief should net 5 food, 2 production without any additional modifiers, correct?

I'm using only the stuff listed on Mr Gazebo's 'how to install' sticky for this mod.
In closing: I like the mod a lot. It feels like an actual expansion. That's a big compliment right there, right? :D Thanks!

Hello! Having good fun with this mod but I've come upon a crash.

It's when the Barbarians are taking their turn around 366... But I haven't seen that kind of crash mentioned for about a year so is it related? No building razing going on.

Apologies if this isn't related and I've just screwed it up somewhere.

I don't know if this is a bug, intended, I'm crazy, etc.

Playing a game with the CP today and noticed my stored food emptied when I purchased a settler with gold. At first I thought I just learned of a game mechanic I hadn't known about, but when I launched a game without the CP to confirm, purchasing settlers had no effect on stored food.

Another user on Reddit says they've seen this before without using mods, so it could just be a very rare bug with the base game, but I figured I'd report it here just in case.

Pictures: http://www.reddit.com/r/civ/comments/2e0f4l/til_that_purchasing_settlers_empties_a_citys/

Edit: Should probably clarify I was using the CP without the balance patch.

Hello! Having good fun with this mod but I've come upon a crash.

It's when the Barbarians are taking their turn around 366... But I haven't seen that kind of crash mentioned for about a year so is it related? No building razing going on.

Apologies if this isn't related and I've just screwed it up somewhere.

Hmm...sounds like a random pathfinding bug or thereabouts. Try loading a save earlier than that and see if it resolves itself.

Playing a game with the CP today and noticed my stored food emptied when I purchased a settler with gold. At first I thought I just learned of a game mechanic I hadn't known about, but when I launched a game without the CP to confirm, purchasing settlers had no effect on stored food.

That is intended - it was a small tweak made a little while back. It does remind me that I need to make a full changelog soon...

G

That is intended - it was a small tweak made a little while back. It does remind me that I need to make a full changelog soon...

G
Well I feel REALLY stupid then, haha if you check that thread I linked I'm pretty sure I confused the hell out of at least a thousand people today. Whoops :lol:. A changelog would be much appreciated when completed :D. It might get more people interested in this and willing to test too, I know for me at least I was a little hesitant for a while because I didn't know what all this project was changing.

Well I feel REALLY stupid then, haha if you check that thread I linked I'm pretty sure I confused the hell out of at least a thousand people today. Whoops :lol:. A changelog would be much appreciated when completed :D. It might get more people interested in this and willing to test too, I know for me at least I was a little hesitant for a while because I didn't know what all this project was changing.

Ha, sorry about that. I actually saw that reddit post earlier and thought the user might be using the CP! :) Changelog will happen soon enough.

G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom