1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports - Post Here!

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mitsho

mitsho Deity

CEP used to disable loading from inside the game and made you leave to the mod menu first again. Might it be somehow connected to different load orders?

2. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch

Possibly, though it shouldn't be, as the mod dependencies shouldn't allow the CBP to load before the CP.

Edit: it seems to be related to the creation of the buildingclass pool, as the custom building (BuildingClass_Palace_Engineer) doesn't seem to be processing correctly when you reload within a game.

Double edit: I'm wrong, the problem seems to be with Oligarchy specifically...hmm...

Triple edit: still wrong. :)

Quadruple edit: I think I figured it out. I love problem-solving lunch breaks.

G

3. mitsho

mitsho Deity

As long as you enjoy your lunch breaks still...

But it's nice to keep us up to date with these edits :)

4. skodkim

skodkim Deity

yeah, thanks for the updates!

\Skodkim

5. Gazebo

Solved the problem. I was foolishly calling on the dll to change the policy's information, rather than the player's information, thus only the first player to get the building was able to do so. Silly me. I'm going to push out a new version here shortly. It'll include these fixes (and a few other bugfixes), as well as the new spy stuff.

G

6. skodkim

skodkim Deity

Fantastic!

Just started the PC to start a new game but guess I'll wait for the update then.

\Skodkim

7. skodkim

skodkim Deity

Just played 20 turns of my first game with 9.2/61.2 and I had no barbarians whatsoever - nothing, no wandering barbarians or camps.

I'm trying to figure out if this is due to my scenario map (more or less ruled out already), a modmod of my own which I've updated since last game (but haven't touched barbarians to my knowledge) or if it's a CPP thing. If anyone who've played the update back could report back I'd appreciate it!

Edit: Found the bug and it's not CPP related. I suddenly remembered reading about a weird bug in CiV that to my surprise has never been fixed. The bug is that scenario maps using Player Number 22 will not hae any barbarians since they are somehow hardcoded to have that player number. Link

\Skodkim

8. Bridger

Bridger Prince

9. Bridger

Bridger Prince

The Liberty Tree's production bonus (based on the number of liberty policies) apparently ceases to exist once you complete the tree.

http://puu.sh/b3r0H/1a0332a11f.jpg
    http://puu.sh/b3r16/bc1ffbda4a.jpg

I know I saw the bonus in there earlier in this game, but I just recently completed the tree and it's gone now.

Edit: This applies to the CAPITAL ONLY! All other cities seem to gain the bonus, but the capital does not (probably has nothing to do with completing the tree).

10. Bridger

Bridger Prince

11. Gazebo

The cathedral is a typo, and will need to be fixed later. The production issue shouldn't happen, as it is a vanilla function. The science issue is probably a factor of lua- you may be getting the bonus, but it simply isn't showing in the tooltip.

G

12. lukeloh

lukeloh Chieftain

This may also be a bug in vanilla but this is the first time I have seen it so will note it here.

CP + CBP + CSD + C4DF.

When you have a Spy targeting another civilisation to steal tech, and there are no techs to steal because you are ahead in research:

1. You get a message stating that you have eclipsed the other civ in research.
    2. Despite 1, the Steal Technology notification still pops up. If you click on it, it takes you to the Steal Tech pane but of course there is nothing available to steal.
    3. You cannot proceed to the next turn as you are unable to dismiss the Steal Technology notification. Game effectively ends.

13. Spirit7609

Spirit7609 Chieftain

I can confirm this. Though it doesn't seem to be two of every building but it seems like the puppet states count as cities towards that national wonder counter.
    It doesn't help to buy the required building in the puppet state though. Impossible to get national wonders with Venice. :(

14. LucasPmS

LucasPmS Chieftain

I just tried another game as Venice, and its impossible to build any national wonders. I am using only the 4 mods in the main post at the moment, so I think its impossible to be a mod conflict.

15. Thibaulthc

Thibaulthc Prince

Game stucked after I stole a technology: next turn I'm immediately allowed to steal another one but there is none to pick... Can't advance to next turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Thibaulthc

Thibaulthc Prince

Gréât wall doesn't be me obsolete after I researched Dynamite.

The piety policy Trade Fairs doesn't change anything.

17. Thibaulthc

Thibaulthc Prince

Banning luxuries has no effect on happiness.

I play with only the two Community mods enabled.

Sorry if all those bugs are already reported, I'm new to this mod and didn't take time to read all the posts.

18. Gazebo

Quick replies:

Thibaulthc,

Those problems sound like either mod conflicts or corrupt game files. Try reinstalling civ and/or verifying that your game is the latest version.

LucasPmS,

I tested Venice and national wonders a while back and noticed no problems - may need to verify your game.

lukeloh,

Not sure about the spy issue – I did not see this problem during testing. Again, make sure you clear your cache and that your game is the latest version.

Cheers,
    G

19. Thibaulthc

Thibaulthc Prince

I checked game integrity, and emptied ModUserData and the Cache folders, but doesn't seem to change anything.

I also have a CTD now, every time after turn 279 during Barbarians turn. :(
    Very frustrating after such a long game. :/ any idea of what I could do to try to continue my game ?

20. Philosofy101

Philosofy101 Chieftain

Hi, I'd like to report two bugs. I'm using the latest versions of Community Patch, Community Balance Patch, Communitas map and CSD.

1: When I settle my first city the interface surrounding the city name gets all screwy- icons overlapping other icons, distorted interface features, etc. Also, when you go inside the city screen there are no buildings/units to choose to build, no city info displayed, etc.

2: When I hit "restart map" the game crashes.

I had Info Addict, City Limits, and In Game Editor running when these bugs occurred so I removed them and tried to start a game with just CP, CBP, Communitas Map and CSD. But the problems are still there.

Any advice/help?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.