• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I just installed CPP with EUI latest version December 18th (0.12.18) and everything is working flawlessly(no other mods running) but I found bug regarding Washington of America power. Land military units should have +1 sight, but they don't :)

Sorry influenced population in city. When population increase is all correct.

So all's right then? IIRC, you can't have more local happiness than there is population in a city.

No Just trying to reload after a CTD or after stopping for a bit nothing as easy as trying to load from a diff version.

Sorry, can't really help you much. You could post your cvminidump.dmp file, but I don't know if that'd be of any use for Gazebo. The best I can suggest is to reinstall civ and your mods.

I'm getting a consistent early-game crash whenever I play with the CP; I have several mod civs and JFD gameplay mods enabled. Here are my logs and .dmp file:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0gyg4xeohfy1y8i/AAA6vE1JbfKaH9wl0YI3m4wea?dl=0

Do you play with JFD's ExCE? If so, do you have the latest version? It's had crashing issues with CP in the past.

I'm getting an error when I try to install the mods (in the CiV screen, after using the automatic installer)

From what I gather it's because I run WinXP and gettickcount64 is vista+ BUT they say you can change 2 lines of code and it will compile no problem. I have no idea where to look for them, so please help. Any assistance will be appreciated.

I think Windows 7 and higher is a must for the mod - at least the installation system requirements state so in the 'How to Install' thread. Not sure if there are workarounds for that.

Hello, I just installed CPP with EUI latest version December 18th (0.12.18) and everything is working flawlessly(no other mods running) but I found bug regarding Washington of America power. Land military units should have +1 sight, but they don't :)

Should be fixed in the hotfix.

I'm having an issue with units that are supposed to be able to cross into open ocean not being able to. This effects ocean as well as land units. It somehow seems to "fix its self" after a certain point. I THINK it's after you research the next tech AFTER you research astronomy.

Spoiler :

I tried to upload the save for this, however it appears the forum only allows a max file size and the save goes over it..

"Your file of 2.11 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 2.00 MB for this filetype."

Is it a bug that an AI on the opposite side of the world declares war on me and even though they make no headway against me because they can't get to me I am still considered to be losing the war because I am not conquering or destroying any of their cities and armies despite the fact that they are the ones to initiate hostilities.

I don't know if this is a bug or an oversight but I thought I would bring it to your attention.

Sorry, can't really help you much. You could post your cvminidump.dmp file, but I don't know if that'd be of any use for Gazebo. The best I can suggest is to reinstall civ and your mods.

I did on the first one but here it is again http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=14102419&postcount=4109 ( cant reupload it seems) :) I've reloaded with a fresh install, even manually deleting all files after uninstalling, it's a fresh clean copy, and tried both using the auto installer and doing it manually. It seems to be the basic version of the mod that triggers the load issues not sure on the CTD but would assume the same. If I could just reload it would be nice as I'm guessing the CTD is from the game running for too long.

Do you play with JFD's ExCE? If so, do you have the latest version? It's had crashing issues with CP in the past.

Could be, I'll see if disabling it helps.

Having an issue with map trading. No matter what, the AI will never give me their map, no matter what I offer.

It works fine when I use the stand alone version.

Edit: Started a new game, and now map trading works fine.

Automated workers tend to stack up and try to improve the same tile(even though they can't) especially when building roads. I had 5 workers on the same tile trying to build one road for 4 turns then all 5 moved to the next tile and starting building one road.

I'm running 12/18 with hotfix. Having 2 issues in my play-through:

-I am not able to build a fishing boat on coral in my territory.

-It is currently Turn 175, I have over 2k accumulated Faith and have not received a great prophet. There are no world religions founded.

I'm running 12/18 with hotfix. Having 2 issues in my play-through:

-I am not able to build a fishing boat on coral in my territory.

-It is currently Turn 175, I have over 2k accumulated Faith and have not received a great prophet. There are no world religions founded.

I had the exact same problem. Even building the wonder that gives you a free prophet didn't work. He didn't appear, but my capital was able to build Grand Temple oddly (which requires Holy City). Wiping all cache, mod folder, and saves, and reinstalling has stopped the issue from reappearing.

I have a graphic bug in the city screen. I can't see which building/unit is build
Spoiler :

Please try the update I just posted. It seems I completely missed the need to reference the Compatibility Files as separate mods. This also, AFAICT, also fixes the Happiness issue someone reported long ago but never elaborated on.

I'm having an issue with units that are supposed to be able to cross into open ocean not being able to. This effects ocean as well as land units. It somehow seems to "fix its self" after a certain point. I THINK it's after you research the next tech AFTER you research astronomy.

Spoiler :

I tried to upload the save for this, however it appears the forum only allows a max file size and the save goes over it..

"Your file of 2.11 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 2.00 MB for this filetype."

An update on this, my units still cannot pass open ocean and I am two techs past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tralalator View Post
I'm getting an error when I try to install the mods (in the CiV screen, after using the automatic installer)

From what I gather it's because I run WinXP and gettickcount64 is vista+ BUT they say you can change 2 lines of code and it will compile no problem. I have no idea where to look for them, so please help. Any assistance will be appreciated.
I think Windows 7 and higher is a must for the mod - at least the installation system requirements state so in the 'How to Install' thread. Not sure if there are workarounds for that.
That's not really an answer. Both lua and dll and whatnot work fine with XP. The error I'm getting seems to be caused by a simple thing which, supposedly, is easy to fix IF you know where to look. It is entirely possible there are other things that simply won't work with XP but I guess it's worth a try if it's 2 lines of code? Given that the game itself works just fine...

When I close the map options menu, after selecting "antiquity sites" as an active overlay, it deselects it.

Hi, I downloaded the most recent version of this mod and then getting frequent random crashes. The crashes either happen when I try to start new game, exit the main menu, or when when an ai leader screen pops up either during my turn, or their turn.

I'm using the community patch with enhanced UI version. The only other modern using is Info addict. I have version 1.0.3.279 of civilization 5 on a 64-bit Windows 10 system and I have all the DLC's.

I also have the game installed on a separate drive from where the mod folder is installed if that is any help.

I keep trying to get the EUI part working but everytime I do my map is missing the city Name Bar. This doesn't apply to all cities and sometimes reloads restores some of them, but never have I had ALL cities showing their UI elements.
As always I clear the cache and moduserdata and reinstall the mod parts again but no matter what I try this bug keeps happening.
I'll admit I haven't read through all the back posts here in the Bug Reports, so apologies if this is a known bug that can be solved by something easy.
I have of course the latest 18/12 release and the Hotfix, though since this is a LUA bug that probably doesn't matter too much.

I keep trying to get the EUI part working but everytime I do my map is missing the city Name Bar. This doesn't apply to all cities and sometimes reloads restores some of them, but never have I had ALL cities showing their UI elements.
As always I clear the cache and moduserdata and reinstall the mod parts again but no matter what I try this bug keeps happening.
I'll admit I haven't read through all the back posts here in the Bug Reports, so apologies if this is a known bug that can be solved by something easy.
I have of course the latest 18/12 release and the Hotfix, though since this is a LUA bug that probably doesn't matter too much.

I don't have a solution for you, but it would probably help if you list the mods you have enabled. Also, maybe check if you have EUI in the right folder (and re-install EUI while you're at it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom