Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure it's not just a UI thing? Also, has to be the majority in the city, of course.

Yeah it does not show up in the UI for me, but it provides the yields.

On the subject of bugs, I've managed to find myself in one, and I honestly can't seem to figure out at all what the problem is. I just can't send any traderoutes from any city, according to the "trade routes available"-window I should have like 10 possible ones from every city, but no city can send one anywhere, not even internal ones.
I figured it was something with the terrain breaking the pathing, I'm mostly located in a forest/jungle, but one of my neighbors was able to send a traderoute to me (and I'm not able to send the exact same route back to her, which is weird). Anyways I'm not using any other mods(outside of the full CPP, naturally) besides JFDs kingdom of egypt civ(which is not in the game) and flag-promotions, and I cleared by cache to test if that was causing problems.

Yeah it does not show up in the UI for me, but it provides the yields.

On the subject of bugs, I've managed to find myself in one, and I honestly can't seem to figure out at all what the problem is. I just can't send any traderoutes from any city, according to the "trade routes available"-window I should have like 10 possible ones from every city, but no city can send one anywhere, not even internal ones.
I figured it was something with the terrain breaking the pathing, I'm mostly located in a forest/jungle, but one of my neighbors was able to send a traderoute to me (and I'm not able to send the exact same route back to her, which is weird). Anyways I'm not using any other mods(outside of the full CPP, naturally) besides JFDs kingdom of egypt civ(which is not in the game) and flag-promotions, and I cleared by cache to test if that was causing problems.

Link a savegame if you can.

G

I'm having issues with anything clickable. I get no menu at the bottom left and I can't see cities names. It's just all blank.

EDIT: Sorry I should mention, I'm using the latest version of the auto installer with EUI. I used the previous version with no issues.

I'm using only CPP with no other mods installed. Of the mods I'm only not using the AI one as it crashes to desktop. When I load into the game, at the point the narrators starts, the whole backdrop of the civ appears to be shifted to the left and rather than the "begin your journey" button moving to the centre it stays in the far right, at which point it is still clickable.

I have a very similar problem; There is no action menu in the bottom left after click on units. I can't play at all, as I can't settle my initial settlers (aside from using hotkeys). The units don't give any visual indication that they are selected, either.

I'm using a clean install of Civ 5, and verified the game cache, and reinstalled the mod twice. I'm assuming its an issue with EUI but I cant track down any possible solutions.

I have a very similar problem; There is no action menu in the bottom left after click on units. I can't play at all, as I can't settle my initial settlers (aside from using hotkeys). The units don't give any visual indication that they are selected, either.

I'm using a clean install of Civ 5, and verified the game cache, and reinstalled the mod twice. I'm assuming its an issue with EUI but I cant track down any possible solutions.

Make sure EUI ended up in your DLC folder.

G

Are you perhaps suffering from massive unhappiness? You can't found new cities if you're below 10 happiness.

It's possible, I can't remember now :( I did see some strange behavior, I moved that Pioneer to another location about 15 hexes away and he was able to settle there, then I moved a second Pioneer to where the first one failed and he also could not settle there, but then could when I moved him elsewhere. I thought the issue was related to the location, but it is possible that it was a coincidence caused by my unhappiness going up and down.

How come when I build a road under this town its yields rise by 1 production and 1 gold. The road is supposed to be connecting two of my cities before that will happen right?

I have a city connection on the other side of Venice, but not on this side.
Spoiler :

Hi Gazebo,

Vassal territory won't reveal as it should :scan: (as mentioned in civilopedia too) :

Spoiler :

Adventurer do not turn great adventurer (at least not named as) :
Spoiler :

And as posted in General balance subforum : Puppets build wonders !
It's probably a bug, so i repost it here in case.

My mods (+CP/CBP) :
Spoiler :

Gratz.
++ good work on AI.

Attachments

• vassal territory don't reveal.jpg
    vassal territory don't reveal.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 287
  • lvl5 not great adventurer.jpg
    lvl5 not great adventurer.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 289
Yep, same thing with vassal territory (bug or civpedia not updated ?)

Also, got some unhappiness due to "pillaged tiles" when the city area does not have any pillaged tiles :
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=628523074
As you can see there is a pillaged tile 3 tiles away, I guess this is the cause of the unhappiness.

Logs ; https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33151790/Logs.zip

Edit : If I give a vote to an AI, and if it's my only vote, am I not supposed to see the voting screen ? A vote happened without the screen showing (even If I could not have done anything on it, it feels weird)

I have no clue about what happened : a lot of units popped up everywhere in my empire. A turtle ship there, a longswordman, a knight, a composite bowman ...
My cities were not leveling up (nothing to do with honor apparently).

The turtle ship was a gift from a CS. For the rest I have no idea.

Logs : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33151790/Logs2.zip

I quickly compared both turns, and yep few units popped : http://i.imgur.com/xZDDE1f.png (the ids are incremental, and those ids did not exist before, I have no clue how or why they popped)

Yep, same thing with vassal territory (bug or civpedia not updated ?)

Also, got some unhappiness due to "pillaged tiles" when the city area does not have any pillaged tiles :
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=628523074
As you can see there is a pillaged tile 3 tiles away, I guess this is the cause of the unhappiness.

Logs ; https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33151790/Logs.zip

Edit : If I give a vote to an AI, and if it's my only vote, am I not supposed to see the voting screen ? A vote happened without the screen showing (even If I could not have done anything on it, it feels weird)

Random units- do you have a vassal, and did you go to next era? It is vassal levies, then. Should be a notification for you on right side.

The vassal issues need to be reported to Putmalk, as he's back, and C4DF is his demesne.

And yeah, if you have no votes, you don't get to see voting screen.

Random units- do you have a vassal, and did you go to next era? It is vassal levies, then. Should be a notification for you on right side.

The vassal issues need to be reported to Putmalk, as he's back, and C4DF is his demesne.

And yeah, if you have no votes, you don't get to see voting screen.

Ok for the congress.

You are right, it was that, however I loaded the game at this exact turn and tried again, I do not have a pop-up telling anything about vassal state giving units, as it should (pop-ups from world congress came the exact same turn). The fact that he stopped being my vassal a few turn after tricked me.
I'm not using EUI btw.

So no big deal then :)

Edit : Btw, I wanted to ask : why religious buildings (stupa, mosque) don't have their +X yield in the belief description ? A space issue ? It makes chosing harder :/

Ok for the congress.

You are right, it was that, however I loaded the game at this exact turn and tried again, I do not have a pop-up telling anything about vassal state giving units, as it should (pop-ups from world congress came the exact same turn). The fact that he stopped being my vassal a few turn after tricked me.
I'm not using EUI btw.

So no big deal then :)

Edit : Btw, I wanted to ask : why religious buildings (stupa, mosque) don't have their +X yield in the belief description ? A space issue ? It makes chosing harder :/

Yeah, it is a space issue. Also, it'd be redundant in the city view and civilopedia (And invariably someone would complain about that too). A quick glance at the civilopedia gives you what you need to know about the buildings.

G

So, I'm not quite sure what to do here so maybe you guys already know how to, but then again due to me having a lot of mods I'm not sure if I will get an answer. So when I get my Civ game up and set up the map (I use Ynemp and when I click load, it just ends right there. No crash report and the games not up it just quits like I never opened it at all.

Problem with technology tree
I downloaded with the automatic installer the community patches I am also using the EIU
The installer works perfect if I don't use the compatible file called 6a but use the community balance compatibilty patch ver 13
I then added JFd extended and Rise and Rule with its modifyers Everything works until I add Events and decisions The game plays but the technology tree shows only the labels such as pottery but the text is gone and is only black Annoying when one tries to make up what technology you want I need help

Yeah, it is a space issue. Also, it'd be redundant in the city view and civilopedia (And invariably someone would complain about that too). A quick glance at the civilopedia gives you what you need to know about the buildings.

I would like to once again point out that the information would not be redundant in the civpedia if you did a setup where you could rightclick the belief (while selecting) to go to the civpedia page. I really do think that would be the absolute best solution. You could even drop all the yield-information in the actual belief (as having half of it is kinda weird) and just have it say "Allows you to purchase Mosques with faith (right-click for more info)".

The babarians just founded a pantheon in my game. I suppose they took a city or something, but are they supposed to be able to get pantheons and maybe even religions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom