1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports - Post Here!

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExpiredReign

ExpiredReign Deity

Gotta say that double tile tenet from Autocracy really scared me the first time I saw it. I reckon it needs to be pared back a bit somehow, how I'm not sure, but late game when there a lots of resource tiles already improved the ability to just "take 'em" is crazy.

2. Zadkiel

Zadkiel Chieftain

I noticed also that Gazebo referred to it as "double land from citadel bombing" when actually it's triple land not double (18+1 vs 6+1). He probably meant 'double radius'

3. grmagne

grmagne Warlord

My proposal would be that citadels have to be placed inside your own borders. That way you're only claiming a small strip of land beyond the citadel. Having the ability to use a GG in another civ's borders and then claim 18 tiles (with the autocracy tenet) seems ridiculously unfair to me.

4. CharacterZero

CharacterZero Chieftain

Is it intended design for the Incas to be able to create a seemingly unconquerable city on a mountain tile? If not, bug report!

5. Gothic_Empire

Gothic_Empire AKA, Ramen Empire

Getting back into this, and tried a game as the celts in the 24/2 beta patch, wherein I noticed that Bran (the 25% growth + 1 culture in each city) pantheon was giving the growth and culture correctly, except that the culture was being distributed nationally, not locally, so cities could not use it to expand their borders.

This contradicts the text of the pantheon, I think. Should the pantheon text be clearer about the culture being national? Or should the culture be distributed locally?

6. Enrico Swagolo

Enrico Swagolo Deity

But GG's can't be popped in enemy civs borders anymore? You can expend it only inside yours or in unclaimed land that borders yours.

7. Deluxe

Deluxe Warlord

8. Deluxe

Deluxe Warlord

9. grmagne

grmagne Warlord

I received a -15 diplomatic penalty from The Ottomans because they disliked my proposal to the World Congress. But I never made a proposal, they should have been upset with England. I'm using the 2-24 beta.

10. Ymir9

Ymir9 Warlord

Testing this with only version 72 of the CP enabled, I've run into the following issue with settlers.
    Any settler adjacent to another civ's borders cannot build cities, regardless of city spacing distance. The build city button does not even appear.

Is this intended behavior, or has the issue already been resolved?

While poking around I also found this typo in barbarian_scene.xml:
    <LeaderScene FallbackImage="BarbarianScence.dds"/>

Should be spelled "BarbarianScene.dds"

11. Dunkah

Dunkah Emperor

Also I have noticed a lot of City States not declaring war even though I am at war with the ally?

Is this a new behavior?

I was playing a very exciting world domination game and started getting crashes from my video card in late game. So much so that I couldn't continue. I wouldn't normally get these. Is there a lot more graphics now than before?

12. glaivemaster

glaivemaster Prince

When I declare war on a city state I can't make peace. The City State's screen looks exactly the same as it does during peace time, including the option to declare war, but I'm definitely at war with it already. Mousing over the City Stat also indicates that it is neutral, rather than hostile.

Multiple reinstalls of the mod and attempts on different games and it's still the same.

13. jose2534

jose2534 Chieftain

Hello, first of all I have to say that this mod is amazing and I want to congratulate the modders that did this possible. Second: I need some help because I have a problem: in the diplomacy I can't exchange technologies or mapamundi, it says that I need the "education" tech (for technology) to do so, but I already have that tech and a share embassy with the IA. Any idea of what can be causing this problem and how to fix it?
    (The only mood available besides the CP is the RED modpack, and I am a spanish speaker, sorry for the bad inglish, I have already change the language following the tutorial so far)

14. BenchBreaker

BenchBreaker Warlord

I have encountered this repeatedly even when world congress was not formed, I get -15 from all known civs for not liking my proposal, some of the civs even contact me to tell me about it

15. Crimson13

Crimson13 Prince

Not necessarily a bug but I noticed when returning/taking Workers that got turned into Barbarian Workers that it counts as gaining Great General points when one has the Arena. Was wondering why I got a Great General for rescuing a Worker and thought about it.

16. Charsi

Charsi Chieftain

Hi guys,

Developer of Barbarians Evolved here. Thought i'd post, but i'm not sure if these are legit "bugs" or merely conversational points. Things i've found:

1. If you use player:Found() to give a civ a city, the game crashes on that civ's next turn. Workaround: create a settler and use unit:pushMission() to force the settler to found the city. Is there something that the mission does that :Found() doesn't?

2. Barbarian (player id 63) cities appear to undergo absolutely insane growth. They easily get above size 50 while other civs are sitting in the teens. This doesn't happen with major or minor civilizations. For some reason some of their plots seem to be giving civ 63 (and only civ 63) massive amounts of food. When the city is captured by any other civ, it quickly city starves itself down to a proper size. It's not some promotion or building or trait i'm giving them, because the Barbarian Civilization (whose id is not 63) doesn't experience this, yet has the same trait.

3. Barbarian (player id 63) appear to be able to build every unique unit in the game unless you specifically override them to nil. Did you change the way unit class overrides work? As far as i'm aware this was not the case in vanilla.

4. The "CanMoveAllTerrain" flag on Promotions causes units to be able to enter water tiles (?!) and they don't switch to embark graphics. Calling UpdateEmbarkGraphics() doesn't fix this. As far as i'm aware this was not the case in vanilla.

Edited: #4 is my own fault.

17. grmagne

grmagne Warlord

Beta version: 2/24

This happened twice as The Huns, and it was the only 2 times during the game that I didn't receive a barbarian when conquering a camp:

The Authority “Dominance” policy gives science for defeating a barbarian. If capturing the camp gives the player enough science for a tech breakthrough then the new technology screen pops up. But after I closed the tech screen it returned to the map without the usual barbarian camp recruit.

18. attorneyatlol

attorneyatlol Chieftain

Beta version 2/24.

Bug when trying to liberate a CS that has been conquered by another CS.

Once you liberate, the conquering CS will remain at war with you and the liberated CS. However, the CS interface for the conquering CS will show as if you are still at peace, so there is no button to make peace. Sometimes it even shows a completely bugged out CS screen, with options like Diplomatic Marriage (even when not Austria) listed multiple times and other wacky stuff.

The only way I was able to resolve this issue was by making a trade deal with a major civ to make peace and then allying the conquering CS.

19. alireza1354

alireza1354 Emperor

Hi there!

Installed the mod, added modded civs, got a 'forbidden knowledge' in the knowledge tree.

Any ideas how to fix this?

20. grmagne

grmagne Warlord

Not all civs are compatible with CBP. Which ones did you add?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.