1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports - Post Here!

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valvts

Valvts A Plant

I did download the new version of EUI 'compatibility', and overwrited all without CSD, because I still dont use it(yet), and I get the same results as previous :
    http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/34103307074287491/FE41C8925BE11C37EB14121F9048F347966E1142/

also, I use Events and Plague mods that you gave link to.
    Thanks!
    Edit:
    I removed the EUI and what you saw in the pic still happens 0_0. Apparently it doesnt related to EUI...
    Update 2:
    Just unselected health, events and diplomacy mods and with bare CP+CPB it shows me this UI shenanigans. :O
    Update 3:
    Removed CP+CPB and put it fresh new from the .rar, works good. Now I need to check what with the Events/Health/Diplo mods
    Hold it I doing all the install steps again.
    Update 4:
    So Im using EUI , Events, CP+CPB and it works fine. The only problem that I find is with Health Mod, that will trigger that awful UI bug.
    Last Update:
    Edited that part, final report: When I use your instructions for 'Installing Health and Plague' (moving files from inactive to active) with the EUI 'compatibility' I cant access construction screen in the city view. Right now Ill keep with EUI and play without the Health mod. Thanks!

2. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

The health mod isn't compatible with EUI yet, that's the root of the problem. Glad it is working otherwise!
    G

3. aht820

aht820 Chieftain

Thanks for helping me out with this. I found this error with Firetuner

Runtime Error: Assets\DLC\Expansion2\UI\InGame\Popups\CultureOverview.lua:948: attempt to index local 'icon' (nil value)

4. rockinroger

rockinroger WoC Team Member

What is Firetuner?

5. Gazebo

Sounds like the CBP lua didn't load. Did you accidentally delete the CBP lua folder?
    G

6. aht820

aht820 Chieftain

No, I replaced it with the folder from the EUI Compatability file

7. Gazebo

Hmm. You've installed EUI, yes? If so, make sure you don't have any incorrect files lingering about and, if in doubt, reinstall the CBP and re-overwrite the necessary files. To be clear, you want to merge the files from the CBP-EUI compatibility folder, not delete the files in CBP.

G

8. Gazebo

Argh. I'm a monster.
    G

9. Gazebo

Firetuner is part of the SDK for civ. There are a few articles on the firetuner over in the mods subforum.

G

10. skodkim

skodkim Deity

I'm getting a graphical error connected to the city banner manager upon founding my first city. The city banner simply doesn't show up (see attached screenshot).

I'm using City-State Diplomacy Mod (CSD) for Brave New World (v 25), Community Balance Patch (v 12) and Community Patch (v 65.2) along with EUI 1.24a. I double checked that I copied Stackpointers files from the EUI download over correctly and tried reinstalling EUI - no success.

lua.log has an error message.

\Skodkim

Attached Files:

11. stackpointer

stackpointer King

I can't replicate the issue. When moving the folders over, did you get the Windows merge and copy/replace prompts? Are you sure you're using EUI 1.24a instead of EUI 1.24b? Did you delete the moduserdata and cache folders?

12. skodkim

skodkim Deity

Thanks for the quick reply!

99.99999% sure I copied them over correctly.

Any chance you could upload the version of EUI you're using for me? Just to make sure as there's been a lot of EUI updating (including cache/no cache versions) going on recently.

Edit: And deleted cache+userdata

\Skodkim

13. stackpointer

stackpointer King

14. skodkim

skodkim Deity

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Apparently I was running some other 1.24 version (propably the original).

Oh, and did I remember to say thank you? ;-)

\Skodkim

15. CunningGabe

CunningGabe Chieftain

This is minor, but on the Policies screen, the Piety tree still says that it unlocks the Great Mosque instead of Stonehenge.

16. pa2k

pa2k Chieftain

10 % food bonus from Monastry (monasticism piety policy) does not seem to work properly. Some sort of calculation error, as I get a few percent plus/minus. We Love the King 25 % works btw. CP 65.1 & CBP 11.

Attached Files:

17. preb57

preb57 Chieftain

Hi,

With the latest versions the Database log shows some errors on Unit-promotions. My guess is that for some unknown reason the file in CBP/Mod Compatibility/CSDAdditions.xml is not loaded. I can't find the entries in the debug database.

Attached Files:

18. ilteroi

ilteroi Prince

i just started a test game with the latest and greatest (cp 65.3, bp 12.1, eui 1.24), but there seems to be a happiness problem ... see the screenshot below.

this is on king level at turn 60 or so - ulundi is size 5, producing 14 unhappiness!

so first of all, the unhappiness per city should be capped at the city size IMO.

but secondly, although this is slightly plausibly with the bonuses the AI is getting, this did not happen in previous versions as far as i remember ...

Attached Files:

19. Gazebo

Bugs bugs bugs! I knew this day would come! :)

Fantastic, you had me worried. I've got stackpointer's 1.24b version, will upload today (stackpointer, if you are reading this, feel free to make a thread for your EUI compatibility stuff and I'll get it stickied).

Will crush.

Monasteries don't have +10% growth anymore, that's a text bug. Will crush.

Are you using CSD? Any files that you aren't using in that folder, delete them, as that'll clean up your database.log.

Hmm. I'll look. Didn't see that problem, but could be a bug.

G

20. CunningGabe

CunningGabe Chieftain

Playing with CSD and without EUI. My Great Person Panel doesn't have a bar for Great Diplomats; instead, it has a bar for Great Engineers, but the info displayed there is for the Great Diplomat. So at the moment I have no "real" global view of the Great Engineers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.