• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tested CP without CBP.
Range-attack lines with units are strange.

City-bombers work fine.
CP + CBP work fine.

Here is the screenshot.
Active mods: CP(2-19), IGE.

Attachments

• rr.jpg
    rr.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 85
I ask - where's a catch in this deal? Poland was guarded when offering this (we are in bad relations). I think that it calculated it for the wrong side :) (thank you, Casimir!)

Attachments

• 2015-02-20_00001.jpg
    2015-02-20_00001.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 102
there is a little prob with the AI\Flavors\TechFlavors.sql

the Technology_Flavors misses some Flavors ... like for TECH_BANKING ... there is no FLAVOR_GOLD :confused:

Maybe this is the prob why the AI gets into goldtroubles around the modern era?

there is a little prob with the AI\Flavors\TechFlavors.sql

the Technology_Flavors misses some Flavors ... like for TECH_BANKING ... there is no FLAVOR_GOLD :confused:

Maybe this is the prob why the AI gets into goldtroubles around the modern era?

TechFlavors.sql isn't the final word on tech flavors - TechChanges.xml is (and includes gold for banking, etc.).

Not sure what you mean by the ranged damage from cities.
G

TechFlavors.sql isn't the final word on tech flavors - TechChanges.xml is (and includes gold for banking, etc.).

... in TechChanges.xml under Community Balance Patch (v 13)\Balance Changes\Tech is nothing with flavors and banking

Not sure what you mean by the ranged damage from cities.
G

citys can fire on units (enemy's/barbaraian's) ... even in citys with a combatstrengt of 50, it wil just make 10 damage to the unit.

... in TechChanges.xml under Community Balance Patch (v 13)\Balance Changes\Tech is nothing with flavors and banking

citys can fire on units (enemy's/barbaraian's) ... even in citys with a combatstrengt of 50, it wil just make 10 damage to the unit.

Code:
<Row>
			<TechType>TECH_BANKING</TechType>
			<FlavorType>FLAVOR_GOLD</FlavorType>
			<Flavor>20</Flavor>
		</Row>

It exists. Also cities are much weaker in the CBP.
G

Code:
<Row>
			<TechType>TECH_BANKING</TechType>
			<FlavorType>FLAVOR_GOLD</FlavorType>
			<Flavor>20</Flavor>
		</Row>
It exists.

... found it - in the new 2/19 version :lol:

Also cities are much weaker in the CBP.
G

this defence is useless after ancient or so.
... and then the AI will need a push in defending its city's ... some civ's (china, austria, ...) will not build much units for defending and maybe took the combatstrengt in account - not the real damage. :)

there is also an difference in the calculation from happines ... when i put an rocketartillery in the city, the citizens are more unhappy as with the infantry in it.. but the rocketart. is the better defender in range-strength.

(i dont play with the actual 2/19 version)

... found it - in the new 2/19 version :lol:

this defence is useless after ancient or so.
... and then the AI will need a push in defending its city's ... some civ's (china, austria, ...) will not build much units for defending and maybe took the combatstrengt in account - not the real damage. :)

there is also an difference in the calculation from happines ... when i put an rocketartillery in the city, the citizens are more unhappy as with the infantry in it.. but the rocketart. is the better defender in range-strength.

(i dont play with the actual 2/19 version)

The defense value is calculated based on the defense value of the garrisoned unit, as per the pre-existing function.

G

Did he offer this to you, or did you make the offer and that was his response?
G

He offered it to me. I didn't ask him why, just took it before he change his mind :D

Maybe it was just a once-off bug, I was just so amazed with this generous offer that I wanted to share it :)

Artificial Inteligence have feelings too!

He offered it to me. I didn't ask him why, just took it before he change his mind :D

Maybe it was just a once-off bug, I was just so amazed with this generous offer that I wanted to share it :)

Artificial Inteligence have feelings too!

Let's hope it was a once-off error.
:)

G

I tested CP without CBP.
Range-attack lines with units are strange.

I've had this problem for a while, but I haven't been able to pin it down. I assumed it was some incompatibility with Whoward's city attack mod and some lua file. Just sort of put up with it now.

Simple bug to report:

In the game I'm running now (CBP 2-21 + C4DF + CSD), I noticed that the game allowed me to construct the Grand Temple in a city other than the holy city, despite that being a requirement in the tooltip.

Simple bug to report:

In the game I'm running now (CBP 2-21 + C4DF + CSD), I noticed that the game allowed me to construct the Grand Temple in a city other than the holy city, despite that being a requirement in the tooltip.

Thanks, that's just a tooltip error (Grand Temple no longer requires a religion, or a holy city, to build).

G

Spoiler :

Railroad connection bonus on production, Im in classical era :S.
Using the latest CSD, CBP, CP, CPD and EUI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom