Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do what as Germany upon barbarian reveal?

CTD. It actually came back when declaring war on Poland.

Edit: Apologies, rechecking installation there was two things I did wrong; having an additional copy of communitas map (enabled in the mods menu) and extracting the EUI (CPB) mod. Going to start a new game.

Please enable logging in your config.ini file, and then try to restart the game. Right now your logs are blank, as logging isn't enabled.

Also, make sure you have the latest version of the game and all DLC/leader DLC.

G

I do have the latest version of the game and all DLC.

I did forget to enable logging but I fixed that. I just tried it again with the latest 3/24 updates and deleted the LUA's in the CP and CPB folders since I am using CSD and C4DF.

I have also deleted the cache and moduserdata over and over again.

It crashes right when the game is about to begin.

Attachments

• Lua.txt
    35.4 KB · Views: 80
  • Database.txt
    18.8 KB · Views: 313
CTD. It actually came back when declaring war on Poland.

Edit: Apologies, rechecking installation there was two things I did wrong; having an additional copy of communitas map (enabled in the mods menu) and extracting the EUI (CPB) mod. Going to start a new game.

What do you mean by extracting the EUI? Do you mean extracting from the .rar file?

What do you mean by extracting the EUI? Do you mean extracting from the .rar file?

Never mind what I said there. It's wrong and doesn't make any sense.

One thing I've skipped from the beginning was the installation instruction for the EUI compatibility mod, not knowing it was there. Actually following these instructions changes most tooltips into brief description.

I do have the latest version of the game and all DLC.

I did forget to enable logging but I fixed that. I just tried it again with the latest 3/24 updates and deleted the LUA's in the CP and CPB folders since I am using CSD and C4DF.

I have also deleted the cache and moduserdata over and over again.

It crashes right when the game is about to begin.

Your database log has a bunch of broken promotions in it. Using a mod outside of those listed on the how to install page? Broken promotions will cause instant CTD.

G

Community Patch, Community Balance Patch, and the Communitas map from the steam workshop

Most probably NOT related to your problem, but I think you should not be using the Communitas map from the Steam Workshop. CBP already includes a tweaked (and IMO better) version of it and at one time the Steam version was causing big problems with CBP (maybe not anymore). If anything you are not getting Cocoa and Bisons, are you?

This probably ísn't a bug and is probably just related to me being an idiot but I can't seem to get some monopolies to trigger correctly.
I currently have 80% of all olives in the world (the last 2 tiles being right outside my territory, but grabbing them doesn't seem all that fantastic.) and according to the economic window and the ingame popup I have a monopoly on olives, but they don't provide the advertised +2 food per tile

I also encoutered a CTD at turn 357. Used mods are in attached photo (also with AntmanMike's LUAJIT in the How To Install page)

Attachments

• Logs.rar
    12.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    357.5 KB · Views: 118
  • CvMiniDump.rar
    20.4 KB · Views: 98
Just encountered CTD (havent had one in months) simply by selecting chukonu, tried 3 times crashed every time on the same unit.

Loaded autosave from few turns earlier, got past the first crash point but same thing happens few turns later the moment my turn begins.

Hope these are the right logs u need, pic from mods added, been playing this combination for last 5-6 versions or so, never had any crashes.
Not all mods where in pic, the bottom one that s hard to read is 3 units / city and UI_Trade Route enhancements v6 is missing in the pic.

I play epic speed but on marathon number on turns (adjusted in base config files)
other then that just changed techs cost and cheaper upgrades.

Had anoying bug? in start aswell, declared on austria, they had 3 city's take one city get major warmonger penalty (even the civs with we tolerate moderate warmongering hated me from taking 1 small city)
At war with all civs (on and off) on my continent since then, all citys i capture get the major warmongering penalty.

First game with this version, gonna try new game and see if same thing happens.

Edit: For some reason all the attachments get invalid file, had to put them in .rar

Attachments

• Logs.rar
    6.2 KB · Views: 68
  • minidump and ss.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
Just had one playing a Polynesia game.

Had a Spearman attack a Barb Horseman.

Was using standard mods CP CBP CSD C4DF ML EUI

King Standard Communitas

Attachments

• logs.7z
    528.1 KB · Views: 77
New game, diffrend civ, same story, ~150 turns i get random CTD, unit cycles to spearman and CTD.

Same major warmonger penalty on all citys aswell.

Attachments

• Logs.rar
    29.9 KB · Views: 36
Most of my CTD at ends of turns seem to have gone, but something else odd came out!

If I get too close or simply highlight the cursor over a barbarian, I get an instant CTD. I'm on turn 350+ and it never occured in the early game. First noticed it on one barbarian unit circa. turn 340 but simply avoided it.

I'm in a position now where I can pretty much ignore them, but even trying to delete them using the in-game editor CTDs the moment the cursor touches them.

Using just the Community Patch

I get CTD when mouse cursor is over a unit too. But with a major civ not barbarians. And I can't reproduce it in a new game. I made a simple workaround that replaces units, if you don't wanna start a new game I can upload it.

CTDs is the most frustating thing right now, and I think it should be priority.

It's not completely random for me, but it's hard to pinpoint a cause. It always take place when -something- happens, and to me it's usually when something is discovered. Like when a city state or an unit is revealed.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Why isn't the Ironclad showing up to build? I definitely have the tech requirements, and I even have an Ironclad out in the battlefield right now (upgraded from a Corvette).

Got a different CTD later in the same game. Had an old scout unit (yes, I still keep them!) and it was arriving back in home territory, a newly created city. As soon as it autoselect it for movement it CTDs.

Thus, therefore, insofar and inasmuch... I deleted it before it got there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom