Bug Reports - Post Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a different CTD later in the same game. Had an old scout unit (yes, I still keep them!) and it was arriving back in home territory, a newly created city. As soon as it autoselect it for movement it CTDs.

Thus, therefore, insofar and inasmuch... I deleted it before it got there

Which version? 3/26?
G

I play the version of 3/30 - CP, CBP, CSD, C4DF, EUI, ED and Other mod (screen).
I play Rome, and at the moment I'm in the classical era.

1. At the beginning of the game when we have the opportunity to build and buy 'granary', if we buy it, we will lose money but do not get a building.
2. You can walk in Miracle World - Grand Mesa. BUG ?!
3. Social Policy of the trees 'Freedom' does not give a free Settler. BUG, is that supposed to be?
4. 'Statue of Zeus' can build when you do not have an Open Social Policy' Honor'- BUG! Yes? :)
5. When you build a Miracle World 'Pyramid' - we do not get 2 workers, get a Settler! WTF? BUG ?! ;P

Screen
Spoiler :

1. At the beginning of the game when we have the opportunity to build and buy 'granary', if we buy it, we will lose money but do not get a building.
2. You can walk in Miracle World - Grand Mesa. BUG ?!
3. Social Policy of the trees 'Freedom' does not give a free Settler. BUG, is that supposed to be?
4. 'Statue of Zeus' can build when you do not have an Open Social Policy' Honor'- BUG! Yes? :)
5. When you build a Miracle World 'Pyramid' - we do not get 2 workers, get a Settler! WTF? BUG ?! ;P

1. Not a bug - is part of investment system (reduces production cost by 50%)
2. Not a bug. Intended.
3. Not a bug. Seems your text files are not being updated.
4. Same explanation as #3.
5. Same explanation as #3.

Your text localization is not working.
G

If a barbarian comes in range of a city, the city can fire on them with no CTD issue at all

Hmm, maybe you know how to fix it? :)
Follow the guide in order to play the game in a foreign language (not English): Link

There's a guide stickied on the subforum. Estebanium has written quite a bit on this.
It would be nice to have it stickied.. May I should ask a mod?

Napoleon asked me to DoW on Gandhi & I asked him to wait 10 turns. After that, i was caught by Gandhi while i was moving my troops surrounding his border (two tiles away from the border). So i got no choice but DoW on him immediately. After around 5 turns, Gandhi offered peace with me and i accepted. But just two turns after that, Napoleon came back and asked me to get the war against Gandhi started as i promised. Surprisingly, I was able to DoW on Gandhi again while our peace treaty hadn't been expired. Is this a bug?

Napoleon asked me to DoW on Gandhi & I asked him to wait 10 turns. After that, i was caught by Gandhi while i was moving my troops surrounding his border (two tiles away from the border). So i got no choice but DoW on him immediately. After around 5 turns, Gandhi offered peace with me and i accepted. But just two turns after that, Napoleon came back and asked me to get the war against Gandhi started as i promised. Surprisingly, I was able to DoW on Gandhi again while our peace treaty hadn't been expired. Is this a bug?

There is an ever-so-slight bug related to DOWs in the latest version that Ilteroi is working to fix.
G

SETUP:
Playing with CP, CBP, CSD, C4DF, the compatibility mod, and the CBP version of EUI, all latest as they appear on the install thread right now. Everything from C4DF is disabled through the game setup menu; transparent diplomacy is enabled. Unit panel folder from EUI deleted. Lua folders in CP and CPB deleted as per instructions.

ISSUE:
Turn 92 - Aztecs ask me to go to war with Askia. I say "give me 10 turns".
Turn 93 - I decide Askia has to go, denounce him, then declare war. (Tried war declaration through diplo screen, through EUI control click on his face in the ribbon, and just by moving a unit in).

With war already declared, attacking a unit in Askia's lands with a melee unit triggers the "Are you sure you want to go to war". Saying yes goes to the diplo screen where Askia says something, then it takes me back to the warning, looping forever.

another bug when i DoW on Tyre (merely to liberate another CS), my range units can attack Tyre's but whenever I used melee units, this window appears again and again if i click YES , and i cant attack.

edit: in the next turn, my melee units can attack as normally.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    336.5 KB · Views: 95
I got a weird thing where Isabella declared war on Kamehameha, then I declared war on him, then received a diplomacy penalty with Isabella, who denounced me, for declaring war on a "friend".

In other words she was considered "declared friend" with an enemy she was at war with.

These are all related to the same bug. Ilteroi pushed me the fix, so I'm testing and will push out 4/1 if all is well. Patience! :)

G

I'm not hurried. I know that a new patch is being worked on at the moment, so if i see bugs, i'll report them right away.

edit: Cities' defense is reduced so much that capturing AIs' cities becomes so easy like flipping your hands. My single ironclad is able to capture one without a wall. Should we adjust this again? Besides, i find it impossible to reach Threshold 3 for a luxury resource population bonus (modern era now and my pop is 1/2 of the required number) --> Cultural Diplomacy (Happiness from gifted luxury increases by 100%) is somehow mismatched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom