1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Reports - Post Here!

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

DOW bug fixed in 4/1. Addresses all issues ever mentioned ever (in past 24 hours).

Not april fools.

G

2. joosegoose25

joosegoose25 King

A user on reddit is reporting a game freeze on leader screens, I'm unfamiliar with this one. You can find the post here.

3. Gazebo

I'll give it a look. If it is a lua issue (which it sounds like), I wonder if he's got his lua.log enabled...
    G

4. joosegoose25

joosegoose25 King

That's a good question. I posted instructions in case logging isn't already enabled.

Edit: User reporting no problems since clearing cache and re-installing.

5. sleepyx732

sleepyx732 Chieftain

Using 3/30, Germany's UA doesn't apply to captured cities. If you only befriend a city-state, you actually get -1 culture and gold in these cities.

Using; Trade Routes Enchancements, Quick Turns, More Luxuries, Improved Air Recon, Events and Decisions, up to Civ 4 Diplo, and Calypso's Colored Religious Icons Extended.

6. WileyNg

WileyNg Prince

As the Huns, I found that cultural Diversity's starting bonus spawns Horse at sea.

7. Wodhann

Wodhann South American Norse God

Oh, those are just seahorses.

I'll show myself out.

8. Gazebo

Hmm...I'll look at Bismarck's ability. The UA applies in the 'acquirecity' function, however it seems that perhaps that's not being called appropriately in some scenarios.

Good to hear. Thanks for help!

The CP/CBP doesn't mess with resource placement - that's a lua/map generation issue. I'd let the mod author know.

G

9. MIC132

MIC132 Chieftain

I'm using only Community Patch (not Community Balance Patch) and EUI (with compatibility files, of course), and when I sent spy to a enemy city, he gets status "Disrupting Plans" that has no mouseover description, and also the city "potential" didn't get evaluated and is still unknown. Any help?

10. Royco

Royco Warlord

I`m a veteran using MODs but just can`t get the latest versions to work properly, "the whole package" with EUI....bummer:eek:

When I tried to drag the EUI_tooltip/utiliteies.lua over to the EUI folder in DLC, there are no tooltips shown.
    And theres also no events & decisions
    Yield displays correctly though :D

deleted LUA folders in CP and CBP...what did I miss this time around.....

I guess its only me since no one have reported this yet...oh why always me :crazyeye:

11. Gazebo

You don't need the compatibility files for the CP if you aren't using the CBP. You can use the standard version of EUI with the CP (the compatibility files are only for the CBP).

Did you download the CBP version of EUI from the install page? You don't need to drag/drop anything if you use that version. Make sure to clear your cache as well.
    G

12. Vicevirtuoso

Vicevirtuoso The Modetta Man

This is from a game which was CP only, though I'm going to assume this also applies to CBP.

If you are Friendly with AIs, you can simply ask them for Luxury resources and they will trade them to you for nothing, even if it's their only copy of the resource. They will even be happy to offer you a renewal of this "deal" after it expires. (Yes, that is obviously a mod civilization and I was running other mods at the time, but none which affected trade logic. In fact, the leader shown is quite averse to being Friendly in the first place, and has a high VictoryCompetitiveness rating.)

13. sleepyx732

sleepyx732 Chieftain

The 'Trade Fairs' (I think it's called) piety social policy doesn't give me gold from temples or markets, nor is the policy shown in either of these building's tooltips.

Edit: Found out this only applies to my capital, which is also my holy city, so may be either or. Ducal Stable experience bonus doesn't apply to the horse archer.

14. Gazebo

Odd. Using 4/1 version?

Was your founded religion the majority in all cities? You have to have a 'majority religion' in your empire for it to trigger.
    G

15. Vicevirtuoso

Vicevirtuoso The Modetta Man

This was 3/26 version.

16. Gazebo

Hmm...try the latest version, I think (hopefully) that this has been fixed.
    G

17. IrishBandit

IrishBandit Chieftain

AI Greece is able to produce Lancers and Pikeman while in the Classical Era on King difficulty. Version 3/24
    I can't check if the latest versions fixed it since the savegame now crashes on load.

18. Natan35

Natan35 Mayor of St. Natansburg

while using EUI(with the most recent CP): all tile yield icons on the map are displayed as food.

19. Natan35

Natan35 Mayor of St. Natansburg

Another problem: the computer sometimes gives luxuries for free(I mean he doesnt value them at all).

20. MIC132

MIC132 Chieftain

Delete the /LUA folder inside Community Patch, then clear cache.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.