Bug Reports

My Hammurabi in diplo screen still looks spooky, only eyes and teeth!

Bug:

Playing as Persia in 136, I take Babil destroying the Babylonians. I control my starting cities plus Babil and Ninua, while Sur and Jerusalem are still independent.

Babil is being pressured by independent culture, then a warning comes up that "a Persian revolt has taken place in Babil" in red followed by "a Persian revolt has taken place in Babil" in green. My Persian city of Babil then goes into resistance.

Any thoughts Rhye?

No, started as Persia.

Naturally when I was able to build more culture there the situation resolved itself (of course razing Sur and Hattasus helped too)

Bug:

Playing as Persia in 136, I take Babil destroying the Babylonians. I control my starting cities plus Babil and Ninua, while Sur and Jerusalem are still independent.

Babil is being pressured by independent culture, then a warning comes up that "a Persian revolt has taken place in Babil" in red followed by "a Persian revolt has taken place in Babil" in green. My Persian city of Babil then goes into resistance.

Any thoughts Rhye?

This has happened to me as the Germans with the northern Roman city. It went into unrest with a German revolt 3 times, until I took the independent Rome.

It also happened when I was fighting the Vikings. Once they collapsed one of the cities I was holding was next to an independent city and I got the double red/green message that said the city had revolted to the Germans.

Both cities that were affected were next to independent cities.

My Hammurabi in diplo screen still looks spooky, only eyes and teeth!

Happens to me as well. My video card's pretty bad, though, so that's probably the reason.

Barak, Waylander: (Rhye), the EXACT same thing happens to me too when playing Persia, maybe 3 or 4 times now... I know it sounds silly, but i solve the issue by removing the units from the city... Even though I've captured Babil, for some reason, it's still trying to revolt... I take the units out, it flips back to independant and then right back to persia in the same turn. It's very weird. I'm trying to get a save for Rhye... But in the meantime, just take your units out of the city and let it "flip" to you, even thought it's yours to begin with... Otherwise, the revolts never end.

Ok, so I've run across my first bug for version 1.36

This happened in my game as Carthage. The Arabs had just spawned and I decided to give them Jerusalem (I had over expanded earlier and the reduced maintenance costs would be a blessing). Then this error came up with the first Arab greeting message. As with most python exceptions, the game went on fine, but obviously something was not right.

I've been having a great time with the mod so far and I should have a somewhat complete report with my impressions Sunday or Monday.

i experenced no crash. Everything's working.

As this seems a false alarm, I'll post the new version tonight

I've been experiencing problems with my PC due to a virus, so this may have been the cause. Strangely, in another game, I hadn't any problems, so I guess my PC did something weird on that moment that caused the crash. :crazyeye:

Vanilla, version 190. Congresses do not work as they should. When I am asked, do I want to parcipitate in the Congress, I click yes, and after two turn all I get is two nations doing some requests, and when I vote on them, I don't even get the window saying who voted yes and who voted no, and which vote won! And the Congress stops after that. I'll upload a save of the event sometime soon, if it is necessary.

Top Bottom